Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
But I'm working on figuring it out.
Sorry but this is not acceptable. You could be working on the game, not trying to find out why some people are not capable of adjusting their settings before they start playing (the issue could be that or up to a vast amount of things they do wrong on their end) or why some of them seem to use a stadium floodlight towards their screens to raise the "nipple distribution factor" in a scene of other games to 120% or more.

I make 3 steps for anyone who has this problem right now and save you precious development time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I also saw only darkened silhouettes, barely enough to guess where the nipples were ; but to me it was part of the experience. In a house without light and just candles, it made the scenes cozier and hotter.

I just replayed them and it was still as good as I remember. So I agree with my -1 ; naughtyroad should be free to work only on the future update, not trying to fix what is not broken.
I do believe that, aside from, certainly, some people with bad settings or lights way too bright, that it's just people complaining because they can't fathom why the game wouldn't let them see our girls naked in full light.

The answer is simple : it's for immersion and atmosphere. Just like when your girlfriend asks you to turn out the lights before sex because you're ugly. (Never happened to me btw, way too ugly to make it all the way to that situation)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just like when your girlfriend asks you to turn out the lights before sex because you're ugly. (Never happened to me btw, way too ugly to make it all the way to that situation)
Off Topic:
They wan't you to turn off the lights because they want to hide their belly or some wrinkles on their ass or any other "insert made up shit here" they feel bad about.
If they keep the light on however they rly wanna just show off like "Yeah look at my amazing body, You like that huh?"
The only way you can find out if you are really ugly is when they shove you out the door before the sun goes up. Because she can not be seen with you. I call this "the Vampire" because if the sun ever gets you this women is gone.

But to give a brother advice on the dating game. Stop being nice to them and treat them like a dude. Make jokes about them "especially their insecurities" and make em laugh. You won't be able to save yourself with all that flaps flying around your face. You have been warned.

On Topic:
naughtyroad Just occured to me. Maybe the entire problem is from people using their phones and not adjusting the brightness of their screen?
Didn't test this myself but i assume on a phone you already have a hard time even seeing everything because of the text box or can you turn that off as well on mobile devices?

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
For what it's worth, I play on properly setup 4K UHD HDR screen, and I didn't even notice anything that would have made me think about the lighting. But there are a plethora of different devices with different settings and capabilities out there - Some just can't handle everything thrown at them. That is not really a problem with the game - It's first and foremost a hardware problem, and IMO should be approached as such. It's no use complaining to the developer, when you play on a potato.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Off Topic:
They wan't you to turn off the lights because they want to hide their belly or some wrinkles on their ass or any other "insert made up shit here" they feel bad about.
If they keep the light on however they rly wanna just show off like "Yeah look at my amazing body, You like that huh?"
The only way you can find out if you are really ugly is when they shove you out the door before the sun goes up. Because she can not be seen with you. I call this "the Vampire" because if the sun ever gets you this women is gone.

But to give a brother advice on the dating game. Stop being nice to them and treat them like a dude. Make jokes about them "especially their insecurities" and make em laugh. You won't be able to save yourself with all that flaps flying around your face. You have been warned.
I never knew there was such a science on turning on/off lights :oops:, that's incredible and slightly concerning ; especially that Vampire part (it takes me everything I have not to make "sucking" jokes)

As for the dating game, yeah it dawned on me a few years ago that being nice is just key to becoming a friend, a bro or a desk lamp ; well something without sexual tension attached (yes, even the bro ; don't let VNs make you think the world is a pretty place).

Thanks for the advices and the eye opener on the lights ; it's always good to have someone teach you this (espacially with me having the empathy and psychological ability of a trash can :D)

I'll use it on Macy to crush the last wall of her resistance to a happy family

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
For what it's worth, I play on properly setup 4K UHD HDR screen, and I didn't even notice anything that would have made me think about the lighting. But there are a plethora of different devices with different settings and capabilities out there - Some just can't handle everything thrown at them. That is not really a problem with the game - It's first and foremost a hardware problem, and IMO should be approached as such. It's no use complaining to the developer, when you play on a potato.
I don't have such a screen but the game still looks fine. Agree completely that this seem to be a hardware problem. And for the Phone users. I have no idea how to fix any of this for them. On the other hand i saw a youtube video of someone playing doom on a pregnancy test. So i have no clue on what kind of phones or other devices they may play this game.....

I never knew there was such a science on turning on/off lights :oops:, that's incredible and slightly concerning ; especially that Vampire part (it takes me everything I have not to make "sucking" jokes)

As for the dating game, yeah it dawned on me a few years ago that being nice is just key to becoming a friend, a bro or a desk lamp ; well something without sexual tension attached (yes, even the bro ; don't let VNs make you think the world is a pretty place).

Thanks for the advices and the eye opener on the lights ; it's always good to have someone teach you this (espacially with me having the empathy and psychological ability of a trash can :D)

I'll use it on Macy to crush the last wall of her resistance to a happy family
Once you grow older you just see enough BS about women to know they all pretend all day long xD

Thats the spirit go get her..... wait Macy? MY Macy? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Off Topic:

On Topic:
naughtyroad Just occured to me. Maybe the entire problem is from people using their phones and not adjusting the brightness of their screen?
Didn't test this myself but i assume on a phone you already have a hard time even seeing everything because of the text box or can you turn that off as well on mobile devices?
Yea, that last piece you said is so fundamental about dudes who get hung up on women lol. You're just talking to another person first and foremost, don't get stuck on the female part. I mean if you're really ugly IDK if that can help, but honestly, women'll get more hung up on stuff like you're too short/scrawny/unkempt more than your face a lot of the time. Except for being short most things are in your control, how you present yourself, what you say, being well-groomed, etc.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The pregnancy tag makes it very tempting, but I would like to ask a few details... This is a multi-path VN, right?
Do we have routes that are complete, or for the time being everything is incomplete?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The pregnancy tag makes it very tempting, but I would like to ask a few details... This is a multi-path VN, right?
Do we have routes that are complete, or for the time being everything is incomplete?
Pregnancy tag is there mainly for a side character you can have fun with.

No complete routes yet and there is only really 2 routes...the 2 girls...and the 2 girls with side characters at work.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy tag is there mainly for a side character you can have fun with.

No complete routes yet and there is only really 2 routes...the 2 girls...and the 2 girls with side characters at work.
Ahh, I see, there is no broad pregnancy content for all the girls... I will wait longer before playing, maybe this will improve in the future. Thanks.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Ahh, I see, there is no broad pregnancy content for all the girls... I will wait longer before playing, maybe this will improve in the future. Thanks.
Not yet, but Naughtyroad did confirm that the main character will be able to impregnate his daughters in the future. It's the content I am waiting for the most too. :)

• Wow
Reactions: tankdick and Melkai

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There is only 1 route and one alone that leads to Denise and Macy. Everything else is TREASON!!!!!!!

This game's symbol must be the candle because this is one of the slowest burns I've ever seen in my life holy shit.
Nice joke. May i introduce you to A wife and Mother or Innocent Witches? The first is so slow you can make your own family IRL while waiting for it to go anywhere and the other one has so much grind you could enlist in the russian army, drive a tank, convince your babushka you can't eat more (which is literally impossible) and learn how to do pushups without your arms which all is easier as to endure the grind in "innocent witches" when starting a new game.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.

LMFAF. do you really think people give 2 shits about comments that anyone makes on a Hack Website ?

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Duuude!!!... I love this game!!... Really!! The dinamic, the plot, the interaction between characteres... All of that!
Macy is hot as fuck, and Denise... well... just adorable!

(In a very personal note... The scene in the park, with Macy and the bear in the background... simply hilarious!! Just brillant!!)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes