Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Tbh I was pleasantly surprised by this game. Was just gonna give it a shot to see if I liked it but the game got me hooked. At least it's not a game where you get in someone's panties in the first release, which is refreshing to say the least. Storywise it's good as well and the characters do have a lot of depth in them. You actually have to work to get them as far as dropping their panties lol

Reactions: naughtyroad

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Here's the thing I don't understand the point of the story, what is the point of the MC stay single if those 2 girls are giving each other more action then him? it seems pointless to me? I'm willing to hear anyone else's options on this story cuz its 5 ch in and the 2 girls in his house are playing way to hard to get even though they want his D?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Guys and gals, LoML fans and visitors, please stand up and salute those fabulous free thinkers we got here!
It is a rare opportunity to hear such wisdom, so we all should cherish these moments.
Long may it last!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At first I was like....I think you mean it's sad that the douche canoe you quoted didn't die playing it, but it can also be taken that you're sad that ALL of us didn't die playing it.

And then I thought...fair enough. 2020 was a shitshow and slipping off into the ether with Macy's titties or Denise's booty on my mind would have been a welcome release. Lol
He said we would die of boredom, I said it was said it wasn't true because he would have gone first saving us from dumbass comment.

Alas, though I tried hard through all of 2020, people still make comments that defy all common sense and logic.

MY new years resolution is to mock those people even harder in 2021.

Justin Timberlake may have brought sexy back but I am going to go full on Necromancer and bring common sense back from the dead.

It's a hard task but someone has to ......... because I legit can't face another year of moronic comments.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
He said we would die of boredom, I said it was said it wasn't true because he would have gone first saving us from dumbass comment.

Alas, though I tried hard through all of 2020, people still make comments that defy all common sense and logic.

MY new years resolution is to mock those people even harder in 2021.

Justin Timberlake may have brought sexy back but I am going to go full on Necromancer and bring common sense back from the dead.

It's a hard task but someone has to ......... because I legit can't face another year of moronic comments.
Respect to you for service, but don't go tumbling down the troll-hole. Most of these fools are just looking for attention online because most people can't stand to talk to them in the real world.

And the fact that they're all new members should tell you something.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Ahhh, I was like "hey, a new version in the wake of the previous one, it's unprecedented !!". Caramba, it's just small fixes ... You're playing with my nerves and my heart, dude. But I'm not complaining because it's a hell of a job and I love your characters and their story. I can't wait for a real sequel! (French-English translation Gouuuugle)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Here's the thing I don't understand the point of the story, what is the point of the MC stay single if those 2 girls are giving each other more action then him? it seems pointless to me? I'm willing to hear anyone else's options on this story cuz its 5 ch in and the 2 girls in his house are playing way to hard to get even though they want his D?
Considering how dark and lonely this chapter was (literally and metaphorically) I understand your question.

I'm just offering my opinion, but I don't want be a Third Wheel. In earlier chapters, I liked spending time with Denise, solving her problems and growing the relationship with her, rather than watching Denise solve Macy's problems and their relationship blossom. Writers can't grant immediate gratification (not if they want a good story), but not being at the center of the Chapter was a depressing experience to me. If that's intentional, it was effective.

Was this meant to be the hero's lowest point, like in an adventure story? You see, hypothetically, if LoML was a twelve Chapter romance novel we're almost at the halfway point; the point where we should be getting into the romantic evenings and relationships. Considering this story is focused on the MC, who is a man, it's strange to make him the isolated observer in a lesbian-romance Chapter.

One of the most memorable moments was napping by a tree while the girls had fun in a lake... :cry:

Last edited:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Guys, please stop Quoting this "Newbie" who is just trying to get a rise out of everyone. If people want to listen to the opinion of one negative voice, trying to raise his status just by being quoted, more then many other "well-known members" then we don't want them in this thread anyways. Don't fall to the trolls!! Ignore them is your best weapon against them.

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Oh please go on and enlighten us why this game is bad and give us an example of any *good* game!
And i will tell you very precisly why that cannot be.
THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU FOR IT !!! I don't want to pick on anything and fussy about everything. But the writing is bad, The humor is terrible, Our daughters are going to the father, how wow he is, but we don't even see anything !! It's just ...99% of Other Games are 3DCG Games! Here we have ghosts! SPIRITS! At 90% Game
PS: I'm not picking on the graphics, just saying how awful this game is.

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Guys and gals, LoML fans and visitors, please stand up and salute those fabulous free thinkers we got here!
It is a rare opportunity to hear such wisdom, so we all should cherish these moments.
Long may it last!
Explain one thing to me ... If I wrote how wonderful and wonderful this game is, I would get 2-3 like. And maybe 2 praises, but if I advise against this game it is bad? Come on, please, when you're 18, we'll talk.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Guys, please stop Quoting this "Newbie" who is just trying to get a rise out of everyone. If people want to listen to the opinion of one negative voice, trying to raise his status just by being quoted, more then many other "well-known members" then we don't want them in this thread anyways. Don't fall to the trolls!! Ignore them is your best weapon against them.
I'm a huge fan of this game (it's the best game on this site!) but this was a lonely chapter for the MC.

If someone brings up a good point, it doesn't hurt to discuss it. Actually, it might help the writer to hear feedback on which story devices are most effective and how general audiences react to it. Writers don't expect audiences to love every moment of their story. Sometimes a chapter is sad, isolating, sorrowful. That was basically my read of this one.

Personally, I'm ready for the MC to return home and get back to the wonderful "helping Denise" plot line.

naughtyroad

Last edited:

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
And am I really that bad? Because I wrote this and that under one game? God, I am only advising against it and if someone is delighted, it is good! However, this game is not perfect. It has its mistakes and you can really write about pluses, because that's how they are. But I'm sorry, there is also repeated and some discussion and some criticism will not hurt the game ... You know, others are also afraid to write under posts like these. Because a wave of criticism will fall on them soon. But really, if someone has an opinion and advises against this game, you can probably respect it. And I don't offend anyone, but I have my own opinion.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
At first I was like....I think you mean it's sad that the douche canoe you quoted didn't die playing it, but it can also be taken that you're sad that ALL of us didn't die playing it.

And then I thought...fair enough. 2020 was a shitshow and slipping off into the ether with Macy's titties or Denise's booty on my mind would have been a welcome release. Lol
Cause of death: Chunky Chikas overdose.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You can have your own opinion, and others have had there own thoughts also. But you are doing the same thing you are complaining about. Telling others to not listen to all the positive remarks while complaining that people shouldn't listen to you.
From your words "Don't listen to people playing it. You will die from boredom!"
You say that then complain course others say don't listen to you.

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
You can have your own opinion, and others have had there own thoughts also. But you are doing the same thing you are complaining about. Telling others to not listen to all the positive remarks while complaining that people shouldn't listen to you.
You hear You write the same as the others / This game is wonderful, fantastic, amazing, the best. Get it folks! Well, that's for 200 pages. It literally is, and you can't challenge it!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes