polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
From Naughty's Patreon post:

This should be the final version for chapter 5, containing some fixes and improvements, but NO NEW STORY CONTENT.
Changelog:
  • Some typo's and dialogue problems fixed.
  • Dialog box transparency slider added (courtesy of RJ Rhodes). Find it under preferences.
  • Weird graphical issues surrounding blinking eyes caused by lossy webp compression fixed (by using lossless compression on quite a few images; players using unofficial compressed builds will be even more affected by this graphical glitch).
  • Scrabble value of 'sarcasm' now shows the correct point value (d'oh!).

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This game is boring! I do not recommend downloading, just avoid it. Or wait for the NEVER Version! Don't listen to people playing it, you will really die of boredom.
What makes your opinion superior in any way to the opinion of others? Telling people not to listen to other people but instead listen to you as if your opinion would have more weight to it. Folly. I recommend people take a look at the consensus, try the game out and come to your own conclusions. Also, I disagree with your opinion.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
This game is boring! I do not recommend downloading, just avoid it. Or wait for the NEVER Version! Don't listen to people playing it, you will really die of boredom.
So tell us... were you born an idiot, or do you work at it?

EDIT: I should also note that I consider a facepalm from a shit-posting troll like you to be a badge of honor. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
This game is fantastic. I enthusiastically recommend, do not avoid this. Or you could wait until the finished product but why do that? Enjoy it now. Do not listen to people maligning it, they are just sad pathetic losers who are bored playing with their smol peepees.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sadly for us, that isn't true.
At first I was like....I think you mean it's sad that the douche canoe you quoted didn't die playing it, but it can also be taken that you're sad that ALL of us didn't die playing it.

And then I thought...fair enough. 2020 was a shitshow and slipping off into the ether with Macy's titties or Denise's booty on my mind would have been a welcome release. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
What makes your opinion superior in any way to the opinion of others? Telling people not to listen to other people but insted listen to you as if your opinion would have more weight to it than the general consensus. Folly.
Well, but if someone writes that this game is great, outstanding, he is already an amazing guy? And his opinion is useful to someone? Sorry, but I think we played other games.

• Angry
Reactions: gubp
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes