jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Any news on an update? This game ai one is a hidden gem
9 posts above yours is the progress chart from a few days ago. Last update was January and each image is a scene. The doodles mean those scenes have caused extra difficulty for the dev. You should be able to get a rough idea when to start looking for the next update with a little analysis.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Any news on an update? This game ai one is a hidden gem
Based on the last release and where the progress bar is now and what we've seen to this point in terms of development time, I'm guessing some time in September at the earliest. And this is just a wild guess, of course.
Well worth waiting for, in many opinions. Last update was 7 or 8 months. These are pretty hefty updates with welcome content.
(y)
Naughty Road will serve no update before its time...
:coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::coffee::sleep::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
A hot game but one of those extreme slow update ones. 5 months is pretty WTF?
It's all in how you perceive it. I don't think of it as "one of those extreme slow update" ones, I prefer to think of it as one of those "I woke up on a random Tuesday and for no reason whatsoever and based on no merit or accomplishment received a second round of Christmas presents and an extra slice of birthday cake" ones.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
A hot game but one of those extreme slow update ones. 5 months is pretty WTF?
IDK, each chapter has many times over the content you'd get with the usual bimonthly updates, but it's got a story line that has at least had some thinking gone in to it, complex branching dialog, actual lighting, a lot of modified sets and outfits, handcrafted poses, lewd scenes that didn't come out of one of half a dozen store bought pose sets, all of it done by one guy with a dayjob and a family (who still manages to put in over 50 hrs a week on it on average), and it's totally free. I don't see the WTF if I'm honest.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We appreciate the work you put into it, NR!

The only place that I can think of where you've let us down is your promise to make a proper signature!
=======
Oh my!! I just encountered the "Human female delegation" in First Contact. Master stroke, NR! Master stroke!

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
NR, don't listen to the cranky people who just want sex and want it right now. They don't care about the story, they don't care about the quality and the veracity of the characters. We, serious people, want a real story and real characters, no matter how long it takes you to create them, we want quality. And quality comes at a price, whether it's time or/and money. I said !

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NR, don't listen to the cranky people who just want sex and want it right now. They don't care about the story, they don't care about the quality and the veracity of the characters. We, serious people, want a real story and real characters, no matter how long it takes you to create them, we want quality. And quality comes at a price, whether it's time or/and money. I said !
Your digital information is quite tasty! Better than the more common varieties!

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I feel like people who complain about how slow a game updates are usually really into the game and story and just impatient and want it to continue as fast as possible(being a silent stalker of your game since it was first posted here I've seen quite a few people like this), i recently started stepping out of my comfert zone and started chatting and helping people in game threads and figured this was another good oppertunity and to say that I get why he is the way he is but also don't condone it, you've made a very well crafted story that has hit a very natural stride in its story telling and it feels like the next update is going to be the equivant of a heavy bass drop in the form of the oldest macy(I named her adrianna lol I feel like it fits her personality really well) and MC exepting their feelings for each other, and he much like everyone else is looking forward to seeing them finally get together but unlike everyone else he doesn't express this well, its a game I honestly play more for the story than the lewd, which is rare for most of these games but I find it more and more common lately, with your game being one that I feel paved the way for people to do. also off topic I know but, does anyone else have this weird thing where the first time you saw the daughters you thought "eh why did he do them like this" but then you played the game and the why they're writen is so good it actually made you change your mind and go "okay....they ARE pretty cute...you win this round Dev", cause that's what happen to me lmao, please forgive typos, as I said new to interacting with people on here and still getting use to typing

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I feel like people who complain about how slow a game updates are usually really into the game and story and just impatient and want it to continue as fast as possible (...) I get why he is the way he is but also don't condone it (...)
Yeah, I get it too. I think as devs we have a responsibility to keep communicating about what we're doing so that people understand what's involved and what they can expect, and part of that I do through the update graphs I do every week, and talking about it here.

Although in MattShizzle's case, he's been around for a while and he could have known better, and I noticed he's been a bit impatient before (like back in March: really Matt? How am I gonna get 2k of hours done in the period of a month, you need to take a moment and do the math). But I'm guessing that's coming from a place of appreciation for the game.

(...)its a game I honestly play more for the story than the lewd, which is rare for most of these games but I find it more and more common lately, with your game being one that I feel paved the way for people to do. (...)
I'm not sure I deserve that much credit for anything, and I certainly didn't set out to do so. I'm just doing stuff in a way that I feel is best for the project, and that includes slow cycles and large drops.

It's not what rakes in the dough though, as releases get you patrons spikes and patrons spikes get you cash, so it's been (and still is) a business model for a lot of titles to pump them out and rake it in.

If there is a shift towards slower cycles, higher quality (and I don't know if that's so, as the time that I could keep up with a any significant part of new releases ended when I started working as a dev), it could be that the audience is maturing a bit, and that some of that audience (like me) are becoming devs with the goal of doing better, and others are starting to appreciate that and understand the forces involved, and started showing their support.

The game is really great but updates take too long. Thank you for your effort, but this needs to be resolved.
No, it doesn't. I'm not gonna cut corners to cater to your impatience. If a chapter of LomL takes 1.5-2K hours to complete, and the day job allows me to spend 50/60 hours a week on it, you do the math.

It would be great if sharing, ntr options were added to the game. This is what we want from the producer.
LOL, no. It's not what the producer wants to produce. You really need to find another game friend, this is not the one for you, trust me.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Actually Denise is working so hard to share Macy with the MC....
i suppose thats accurate but I think the premise is flawed, it feels like denise is trying more for a harem for her dad than to actually "share" him, she wants her dad to be happy and she discovered only later that the idea turns her on(bathroom seen if you slept with a coworker and admitted it in chapter 2 or 3) i think it's difrent do to intent more than the action taken, plus correct me if i'm wrong but there is an option to have macy and denise without them being together, plus the finding out she's into him sleeping with other women is completely aviodable. if you leave denises actions then yeah it seems like sharing but her intent was more innocent in nature i feel as though if she had to denise would probably have backed of if promted leaving dad for macy alone(before she became more confident in her role in chapter 4) but the way things unfold ment she didn't have to, at least from my perspective

Reactions: Major Wanker

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
We appreciate the work you put into it, NR!

The only place that I can think of where you've let us down is your promise to make a proper signature!
=======
Oh my!! I just encountered the "Human female delegation" in First Contact. Master stroke, NR! Master stroke!
I keep realizing and forgetting that I haven't played First Contact. I'll try to get to it by this weekend but I already have like 10 games in my "spend an unhealthy amount of time sitting with my pants off" queue.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
The fact that I surmise I would be happier, if I was born with a vagina, is what leads me to the whole "lesbian trapped in a man's body" belief. Not that I am unhappy, I have had a decent life, in comparison to so many.
Sounds like you might be describing being trans.

Obviously, I don’t know your situation. Some people know from an early age, and some take a long time to come to that realization. Gender and sexuality are very complicated and fluid things. So perhaps worth talking about it with a therapist to figure stuff out!

Being yourself and being comfy with that and supported should be everyone’s goal.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I am always happy to see how many others appreciate the extremely high quality that NR delivers and have no problem waiting until the next update appears and that there are so many who appreciate what NR does ALONE well meant in addition to all his other obligations that he has so thanks to every single one of the NR supports so that this game remains what it is a real gem and that it hopefully gets more attention

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes