Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I am always happy to see how many others appreciate the extremely high quality that NR delivers and have no problem waiting until the next update appears and that there are so many who appreciate what NR does ALONE well meant in addition to all his other obligations that he has so thanks to every single one of the NR supports so that this game remains what it is a real gem and that it hopefully gets more attention
More attention? As i said before we need ALL Attention. I need movies, games, spin offs, merchandise, coffee cups and most importantly. naughtyroad i want my sex robots. YOU KNOW WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Do I get a pass if I claim it's female and will be added to the harem at some point?
I don't know man, an account called CareBearII reacted to my post. So I think that bear is lurking in this thread as we speak. Perhaps they plan on making a harem out of us and are scouting the thread for targets? :eek:

In totally unrelated news. This is what Macy is gonna do if the bear attacks again.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
More attention? As i said before we need ALL Attention. I need movies, games, spin offs, merchandise, coffee cups and most importantly. naughtyroad i want my sex robots. YOU KNOW WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!
hey now but slowly i'm not your sex robot so don't get your hopes up ^^

I mean, technically speaking, we had to share Macy with a bear in the last update.
oh yes that was just so incredibly funny and so damn well done I have to laugh every time I just think about it so incredibly good and the whole thing so simply in the background others would have put it in the limelight but not our NR who does something very cleverly background and one laughs tears

two of my absolute most memorable moments was the banana dance which I also find crazy funny and fantastically done and just marcy and the bear

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Badabing Badaboom biggest di.... uh i mean new progress bar in the room.

View attachment 1227848

Is it safe to assume more than half is done? Or is that just my wishful thinking?
Each picture is a scene, right? Scenes can have different lengths, right? If both answers are yes it could be wishful thinking. I'll join you on the wishful thinking.
Nah, that's more like ten percent. naughtyroad is a professional tease or flirt, whatever they call it these days.

Pay attention to the doodles, that's where we know the true progress is being made. ;)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Small question about the progress update bar:

What are the small picture frames that seams to be where added sceens would be but aren't portrait?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes