naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ah, OK. My first thought was S=Sister, but there is only two of them. Then I thought of the coven, but that would make it a foursome unless he was just watching the three of them. Thanks.
S3 is indeed the name of the Coven in the first 2 or 3 chapters. I changed it later as they grew more into their role as maid, mother and crone, and it just made more sense (as in, the original name made very little sense at all).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
S3 is indeed the name of the Coven in the first 2 or 3 chapters. I changed it later as they grew more into their role as maid, mother and crone, and it just made more sense (as in, the original name made very little sense at all).
Well in that case, I wouldn't mind MC walking into an S3 threesome either. :)
Part of their Book of the Week Club. :p

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
I didn't think it was possible, but over time this game has made me lose interest in Denise as a love interest, and focus on her more as an adorable annoying ward that must be protected lol. I know that probably wasn't dev's intention, but it suggests how he characterizes them so well. That said, Macy would make a good stepmom for Denise lol.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind the scene without MC, either. More pure lesbian scenes are what I'm hoping for.
can you post it a few more times on this page perhaps?
so glad for your lesbian love&hopes, yet why to limit ourselves:unsure:
one of my favs is a bit overused, yet rarely used, tentacles futa - more scenes with it is what im hoping for:love:
i even dont mind if that tentacle futas turns to be denise, only if he/she fucks mc properly...and macy ofc.
such a shame there is no proper ntr in this game, hope that could change in future though.
I'm good with that also. :)
naughty, perhaps it would be a good time for mc to go to surgery,cut his dick off and become a fmc?
(and dont forget ntr, please, dont forget it:love:)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
can you post it a few more times on this page perhaps?
so glad for your lesbian love&hopes, yet why to limit ourselves:unsure:
one of my favs is a bit overused, yet rarely used, tentacles futa - more scenes with it is what im hoping for:love:
i even dont mind if that tentacle futas turns to be denise, only if he/she fucks mc properly...and macy ofc.
such a shame there is no proper ntr in this game, hope that could change in future though.

naughty, perhaps it would be a good time for mc to go to surgery,cut his dick off and become a fmc?
I get the feeling that you're not being sincere, Abhai.
Maybe you can find a lesbian willing to give you a hug. ;)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) naughty, perhaps it would be a good time for mc to go to surgery,cut his dick off and become a fmc?
Now now, don't be testy Abhai my friend ;). LomL always had a bit of girl-on-girl and girl-on-guy, and it will in this chapter too. The NTR bit though, I can promise that's not gonna happen.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now now, don't be testy Abhai my friend ;). LomL always had a bit of girl-on-girl and girl-on-guy, and it will in this chapter too. The NTR bit though, I can promise that's not gonna happen.
Testy? Who said anything about cutting off testes?

I've often said that if only women can be "hysterical," does that mean that men become "testy?"

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes