a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not played this for over a year, has there been much content added since around may of last year?
What chapter did you leave off on, it is now chapter 5 and you could have left off on 2 or even 3 so you have at least 2 chapters worth of play time to go through.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
I honestly can't remember the last time I loaded this up and went through it. It feels like it was pre-0.4. I am really loving the way this is going.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I download the game and checked the dates. Last time I played was 5/2020. Just one update. I was furious.

I have played the update. Not furious anymore. It had been very worth the delay.

You can make thinks free.
You can make thiks good.
You can make thinks fast.

You must choose two of three. I´m really happy with the developer´s choice.

Your next cofee it´s on me!

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I download the game and checked the dates. Last time I played was 5/2020. Just one update. I was furious.

I have played the update. Not furious anymore. It had been very worth the delay.

You can make thinks free.
You can make thiks good.
You can make thinks fast.

You must choose two of three. I´m really happy with the developer´s choice.

Your next cofee it´s on me!
I also agree with NR's choices. :)

Coffee served here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Roses are red
violets are blue
I miss denise & macy
and brooke sometimes too.

The coven at the office
are as well missed by me
cause who would deny
sex with three women for free?

Yes i wonder and yes i dare
to ask for an update fair and square
but if time is needed i give it gladly
cause i love this game quite madly.

Waiting is hard, we all can agree
but did you know this game is for free?
Don't rush naughty for an early release
wait patiently and say: "pretty please"

Sooner or later the update will be here and ours
and we will play, enjoy and replay it for hours
after that we will gather, discuss and debate
whom to love, whom to despise and whom to hate

After that we all will gather in this thread once again
and discuss what will happen in the next update to them
Could you imagine the love, sweat, blood, work and pain
invested in this game that put so many others to shame?

To me it is quite easy why so many love this story and characters we see
when you imagine all the effort it took for naughtyroad to create them for free
With a daytime job and a loving wife he still manages to bring these characters to life
And update takes time and and money to thrive so help this poor man keep his creative mind alive.

Edit: When kissed by the muse there is no chance in hell i don't write that down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
The girls look different to the norm for this type of game, but that's the games strength. It is a breath of fresh air to see such beautiful girls who look normal for a change. The story is sublime, and you can't help but hope for the best for these Two. There were times I was close to tears during the story due to the girls, and the MC's fragility, but mostly due to the authors writing skills. I can't wait for the next update. Amazing job!

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Hey naughtyroad did you have to manipulate Daz stock models to achieve the look of the girls and MC?

I'm likely planning to make a small amateur game(emphasis on amateur) in the future for my own personal curiosity, but wanted to know which art programs to go with. Specifically I'm looking for something with decent mods/assets for African textured hair, darker skin tones, and variety of facial features.

I want to make a setting that has characters from diverse backgrounds. Unsure of which program to use, since Daz has the habit of putting out stock eurocentric models, and HS does the same for Asian centric, though you could edit it out if you have enough finesse.

Obviously the best answer is to make your own art. I'm still in the process of developing my 2D digital art and 3D sculpting skills, but they'd be kinda bad at the moment lol.

I'm not asking you to divulge your secret ingredient, just a little advice lol.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I can't wait for the next update. Amazing job!
Cheers, and thank you for the kind words :giggle:

Hey naughtyroad did you have to manipulate Daz stock models to achieve the look of the girls and MC?

I'm likely planning to make a small amateur game(emphasis on amateur) in the future for my own personal curiosity, but wanted to know which art programs to go with. Specifically I'm looking for something with decent mods/assets for African textured hair, darker skin tones, and variety of facial features.

I want to make a setting that has characters from diverse backgrounds. Unsure of which program to use, since Daz has the habit of putting out stock eurocentric models, and HS does the same for Asian centric, though you could edit it out if you have enough finesse.

Obviously the best answer is to make your own art. I'm still in the process of developing my 2D digital art and 3D sculpting skills, but they'd be kinda bad at the moment lol.

I'm not asking you to divulge your secret ingredient, just a little advice lol.
you definitely should, it's more fun than it has any right to be.

Personally, I'd prefer Daz, because of the quality of the images it puts out compared to HS, as well as being much more flexible in your options to customize and kitbash, and having a pretty much endless range of props, models etc. available (at a cost). There's a price to pay though, in both learning curve and time to produce stuff, but it's a trade-off I feel is worth it for giving me complete freedom.

It's true that quite a lot of what daz puts out is geared towards the European and North American market, but because there's so much, there's still a very decent range of assets for other looks and backgrounds available, so you should have no problem gathering the assets you need. Also keep in mind that you're not limited to the daz store, and places like renderocity (and renderotica for the naughty bits) have assets as well.

As for using the daz store, I have one tip: There's Always Another Sale. If you do see an asset you like, wishlist, wait for it to go on sale and then grab it. It takes the edge of initial cost for a starting dev.

As for my method in creating the girls of LomL, I relied heavily on some products that let me endlessly edit and tweak facial and body proportions, specifically the 200 plus head and face morphs and genesis 8 body morphs, as well as a few others. Then it's just a question of iterating on it until you're happy with it.

For skins, that's not something you just whip up from scratch, so I usually go with an existing character from the store and use that skin but not the shape (sometimes with just the slightest tweak to tone and such), but then do the face/body morphs in the way described above.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Personally, I'd prefer Daz, because of the quality of the images it puts out compared to HS, as well as being much more flexible in your options to customize and kitbash, and having a pretty much endless range of props, models etc. available (at a cost). There's a price to pay though, in both learning curve and time to produce stuff, but it's a trade-off I feel is worth it for giving me complete freedom.

It's true that quite a lot of what daz puts out is geared towards the European and North American market, but because there's so much, there's still a very decent range of assets for other looks and backgrounds available, so you should have no problem gathering the assets you need. Also keep in mind that you're not limited to the daz store, and places like renderocity (and renderotica for the naughty bits) have assets as well.

As for using the daz store, I have one tip: There's Always Another Sale. If you do see an asset you like, wishlist, wait for it to go on sale and then grab it. It takes the edge of initial cost for a starting dev.

As for my method in creating the girls of LomL, I relied heavily on some products that let me endlessly edit and tweak facial and body proportions, specifically the 200 plus head and face morphs and genesis 8 body morphs, as well as a few others. Then it's just a question of iterating on it until you're happy with it.

For skins, that's not something you just whip up from scratch, so I usually go with an existing character from the store and use that skin but not the shape (sometimes with just the slightest tweak to tone and such), but then do the face/body morphs in the way described above.

Dear god i understood all of that.....I also know renderocity and renderotica as i constantly get mails from them despite not having visited in a year or longer.

But i managed to once make a genesis model of a very charming lady with clothes on and all body parts anatomically correct. It took me 2 months for her to not look like an abomination straight out a horror movie.

As for the assets part...... i asked a guy how much for an asian looking hottie unique model. After he responded to me and told me the price for clothes alone i abandoned the idea all together as a hobby. I always liked the idea of making a game of my own but im just good at writing.

All the other shit that is over 90% of the game is so god damn hard. It is unbelievable......And frustrating as fuck. Forgot to save? Ahh all your efforts of the last 6 hours gone in the wind. Why the fuck is this clothing not fitting the body. What do i have to come up with to put the lightning where i want it to be?

And why in gods name are the Teeth now out her skull? What is this sorcery? Oh great i paid 29.99 for female parts and now she has no butthole.......

In all fairness i would have tossed 4 computers out the window, set my office on fire...twice and beat the ever living shit out of the creator of 3 assets i bought if i ever had to make a game on my own. By the end of it i would have aged 20 years, gone completely bald, lost 20 kg in the process and my office would look like a WW2 Battlefield with a fire in the corner....

I am still amazed on how you keeping your calm with just some doodles on the progress bar. Kudos to you.

PS: But seriously how can you forget a butthole when you sell female body parts? HOW?

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
PS: But seriously how can you forget a butthole when you sell female body parts? HOW?
Well, it's a widely known fact that girls don't poop, and if they fart, it's butterflies and rainbows... download (29).gif

As to the problems and frustration part, I feel you :ROFLMAO: / :cry: and, yeah, the learning curve is steep and sometimes just getting a thing to frigging work as it's supposed to is a challenge, but like all thing, with sufficient time and effort, dealing with it becomes second nature.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well, it's a widely known fact that girls don't poop, and if they fart, it's butterflies and rainbows... View attachment 1278640

As to the problems and frustration part, I feel you :ROFLMAO: / :cry: and, yeah, the learning curve is steep and sometimes just getting a thing to frigging work as it's supposed to is a challenge, but like all thing, with sufficient time and effort, dealing with it becomes second nature.
Kudos to you for dealing with the frustrating part that easy.
But for the rainbow stuff. I live with 3 women in my house. If what you say is true i have someone shitting in my bathroom aside from me........

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020

Thank you very much for this insight!

I actually tried Daz earlier with their starter Genesis 8 models and when rendering my computer was super loud, made me afraid that my fans were breaking lol. Not sure if my current rig is built for this then lol.

Still good to hear there is a variety of assets out there for devs on a budget, that's mainly what I was hoping for.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes