LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
After all this time, and all these posts, I just realized something. And it needs to be corrected! naughtyroad , if something happens to MC, I volunteer (out of the goodness and tremendous depths, of my heart) to provide a warm, loving, and fulFILLING home for those poor wards. I'll smooth it over with the wife (somehow).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
After all this time, and all these posts, I just realized something. And it needs to be corrected! naughtyroad , if something happens to MC, I volunteer (out of the goodness and tremendous depths, of my heart) to provide a warm, loving, and fulFILLING home for those poor wards. I'll smooth it over with the wife (somehow).
Uhm for your funeral.... you prefer funeral wreaths or just roses? Cause no way in hell your wife ain't gonna kill you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
BTW dev: when this project ends, you should use the sisters for your next project (if you have one) (y)

Recently i finaly finished some female mc games like Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, Anna Exciting Affection, The Office and MILF Warrior and found them to be more entertaining than male mc, so could be awesome to have a Macy or Denise mc game so bye for now duds!
I too have been into female MC games lately lol.
In my mind, a sequel following the girls could happen in the future. I agree with naughtyroad about not wanting to take another caretaker from them, but I could see it being easier on them if it happens after they grew up together and maybe even grew their own family (with current MC). So even if he is gone, they enjoyed their full life and built something together that they can keep living for.
Picture the girls but now they are grown up and both or one of them have kids.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In my mind, a sequel following the girls could happen in the future. I agree with naughtyroad about not wanting to take another caretaker from them, but I could see it being easier on them if it happens after they grew up together and maybe even grew their own family (with current MC). So even if he is gone, they enjoyed their full life and built something together that they can keep living for.
The MC will live forever. Simply because Alphaville sang it already.
"Forever young he wants to be forever young. He really wants to live forever.....and ever" at least in my head those are the lyrics :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
uggh...cant...attach....the...meme...:FacePalm:
so it has to go this way:BootyTime: - my...interest...in....female...mc...games(macy/denise included): zero to negative!
on more serious note - imo there are more than enough femc games already, and if naughty ever decides to do another game in far far distant future, i do hope it wont be femc game, even with macy/denise sort of characters.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
so it has to go this way:BootyTime: - my...interest...in....female...mc...games(macy/denise included): zero to negative!
on more serious note - imo there are more than enough femc games already, and if naughty ever decides to do another game in far far distant future, i do hope it wont be femc game, even with macy/denise sort of characters.
While I also don't favor femC games, if NR made one, I'd have to go there, he's not steered me wrong yet.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I am also not to fond of female MC games but you gotta admit if someone can put them all to shame it is naughtyroad. And if said game would be the same quality as this one we would be in for a lot of enjoyment. Ah what the heck i know it would be same quality probably even better.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope don't need any more female MC games, there is over 97 pages with around 2900 games with female MC on here and more than 10,000 all over the web.

NR is doing a great job with male MC and needs to keep up the great work with them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
While I also don't favor femC games, if NR made one, I'd have to go there, he's not steered me wrong yet.
I am also not to fond of female MC games but you gotta admit if someone can put them all to shame it is naughtyroad. And if said game would be the same quality as this one we would be in for a lot of enjoyment. Ah what the heck i know it would be same quality probably even better.
it probably would be so...yet, again, if there is a (hypothetical) choice for his next project, my vote goes to male mc game (no femc, no multiple mcs, no futas, monsters...).
yet thats just my preference, at the end it all depends on naughty and his plans.
one thing is for sure, this game has set standards pretty high, yet if someone can push it ever higher it is naughty.
so whatever he decides, im gonna check it surely...heck, even futa-tentacles-monster as mc could be fun to play in naughtyverse:p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nope don't need any more female MC games, there is over 97 pages with around 2900 games with female MC on here and more than 10,000 all over the web.

NR is doing a great job with male MC and needs to keep up the great work with them.
And there are 192 pages of Male MC games.

Regardless, NR can make whatever type of game he wants. He doesn't "need" to do anything. Personally, I think it'd be neat to have a Female MC game from him. Most FMC games are where the FMC gets corrupted, raped and whatever else. NR could give us a very good story based wholesome FMC game. Not many of those out there, if any.

I think whatever game Denise is making would be the ideal next game. It's automatically tied to this game, and it'd make sense for it to be a FMC game since Denise is the one making it. Perhaps the FMC version of LOML, based on the "what if" scenario of the mother not being hit by a car.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I think whatever game Denise is making would be the ideal next game. It's automatically tied to this game, and it'd make sense for it to be a FMC game since Denise is the one making it. Perhaps the FMC version of LOML, based on the "what if" scenario of the mother not being hit by a car.
Hmmmm..... we know Denise is making a game, we know (and love) Denises's outlook on life / family / sexuality.
I think you've hit on something.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

Regardless, NR can make whatever type of game he wants. He doesn't "need" to do anything. Personally, I think it'd be neat to have a Female MC game from him. Most FMC games are where the FMC gets corrupted, raped and whatever else. NR could give us a very good story based wholesome FMC game. Not many of those out there, if any.

I would like this a lot, especially if the other characters' genders didn't flip so you were still seducing women throughout the game.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm..... we know Denise is making a game, we know (and love) Denises's outlook on life / family / sexuality.
I think you've hit on something.
My general concept is that game would be semi-mirroring this one. Every so often, maybe once or twice per update since the updates for the game are pretty large, we'd "jump" out of that game and back into this one as Denise is creating the game.

We'd see her thought process and what she wants her game to be. See the current situation in this game at that moment in time. Like when she started feeding MC fruit or when she first saw his manly bits. Or when she first started sucking on Macy.

See her plotting her path towards what she desires. Working towards her ideal "family" where everyone is still together and they're all live happily ever after. Basically, taking her fantasy and making it real. She can't do that in this game, as mom is dead, but she can do it in her own world.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Your numbers are meaningless without a baseline to compare it to. Why would not post the percentage of FMC games vs MMC, Trans MC or Multiple MC games? The statement that "We don't need any more "x"," does tend to show that perhaps it is needed, because it implies "gatekeeping" to keep the numbers skewed.
So, in other words, a little more than 1/3 of the games have a female protagonist option. I expect that if one restricted it to female protagonist only (not multiple protagonist games like Glamour or LoSeSB), the percentage would be even lower. If we eliminate those where the "protagonist" is just a female Job to abuse and destroy, it's even more rare.
I get it--you are a supporter of the status quo and don't want NR to explore in areas you're not comfortable with.

Personally, I'd welcome Naughty Road's take on female protagonist stories.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
it probably would be so...yet, again, if there is a (hypothetical) choice for his next project, my vote goes to male mc game (no femc, no multiple mcs, no futas, monsters...).
yet thats just my preference, at the end it all depends on naughty and his plans.
one thing is for sure, this game has set standards pretty high, yet if someone can push it ever higher it is naughty.
so whatever he decides, im gonna check it surely...heck, even futa-tentacles-monster as mc could be fun to play in naughtyverse:p
Tentacle monster?
Lovecraftian AVN from the point of view of Zoth-Ommog. It has promise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If it's to create such stunning VNs as LofML, I applaud with both hands and even both feet !!
We men can applaud with more than hands and feet and we call it the helicopter.......oh cmon that is a classic. :ROFLMAO:

I completely agree. NR has written one of the best games I've seen yet, so continuing with Denise's game should be great.
Only if we have 51% of Macy in it.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes