meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Boy oh boyyyy. i'm saving a great batch of weed to smoke when this update comes out, last time i played the update when i was high af and couldn't sit up for a while after i was done with it.
i love this game and while i wish we could get more updates a year, but Naughty knocks it out of the park every time so i don't mind waiting for them.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Mire so cabron termine ese capitulo ya coño!!!

Damn naughtyroad, I know in xmas I said take your time but damn you took it to heart!!... lmao....well I'm not going to ask when but at least en ETA pretty please end of July, middle of Aug?

Reactions: JesusIsDead

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, it's an interesting notion, but for now, I still have no idea what the next project will be. There's some problems with setting M+D off on their own though; I don't really want to rob them of another caretaker, and I can't imagine them leaving each other willingly. I can imagine a temporary separation like the girls setting off for a trip together, or the male MC setting off on a business trip for a week or two, but something like that would last no longer than a single chapter side story at most, and it'd still require a story that makes sense for whatever happens in that period.

At any rate, first thing on the agenda is to finish this chapter, and ultimately, this game, and then we'll worry about future projects.
If anything, if it's just "unofficial"/"alternate reality" content, I'd love to see the mom involved. Macy needs it.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Mire so cabron termine ese capitulo ya coño!!!

Damn naughtyroad, I know in xmas I said take your time but damn you took it to heart!!... lmao....well I'm not going to ask when but at least en ETA pretty please end of July, middle of Aug?
LOL. Well, if you take a look at the progress report a few posts up, in order to hit end of July, I'd have to be wrapping up the last few scenes just about now (which I'm not, sadly). Still, given that the rendering on the first scene started end January/start February I guess, it's not really complicated math to make a projection, and then add a bit for the beta and release tasks. But I'm not gonna do the math, because then I'll have named a date, and everyone's gonna pile on me when it inevitably slips, no matter how many reservations I put in.

Still, consider that every minute extra it takes, it adds a bit more lewd, a bit more feel, or a bit more booty shake; it'll only turn out better once it gets here.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
LOL. Well, if you take a look at the progress report a few posts up, in order to hit end of July, I'd have to be wrapping up the last few scenes just about now (which I'm not, sadly). Still, given that the rendering on the first scene started end January/start February I guess, it's not really complicated math to make a projection, and then add a bit for the beta and release tasks. But I'm not gonna do the math, because then I'll have named a date, and everyone's gonna pile on me when it inevitably slips, no matter how many reservations I put in.

Still, consider that every minute extra it takes, it adds a bit more lewd, a bit more feel, or a bit more booty shake; it'll only turn out better once it gets here.
I know it took long to get here. And it will take longer till the game is done. But i will be very happy once the update drops.
On a side note. I have lost a bet with one of my daughters and i am forced to type the following.......

The community will be very happy once Denise and Macy's "twinkle cave" will get a visit from the MC's "tummy banana"

Ok Everyone....Shoot me!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That is sooo going into the game. :ROFLMAO:
Dear god what has she done... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is from a comedian called Jimmy Carr. The bet was to watch a video of the guy and not laugh while having water in my mouth. I almost went through it but the guy has a very funny laugh and i was struggling hard. Then at the end this fucker really said "So there I was licking out her twinkle cave whilst she deep throated my tummy banana" and i freaking lost it and almost choked on the water.

4.70 star(s) 490 Votes