Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Dear god what has she done... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is from a comedian called Jimmy Carr. The bet was to watch a video of the guy and not laugh while having water in my mouth. I almost went through it but the guy has a very funny laugh and i was struggling hard. Then at the end this fucker really said "So there I was licking out her twinkle cave whilst she deep throated my tummy banana" and i freaking lost it and almost choked on the water.
Jimmy Carr is awesome, fuckin love his shit. Take a look at 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown if you can handle British panel shows.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Jimmy Carr is awesome, fuckin love his shit. Take a look at 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown if you can handle British panel shows.
I have to agree that man is funny as hell.

Yes that was funny as hell but meanwhile i have lost yet another bet and she told me it was again a jimmy carr joke so while i like the guy and think he is funny i really start to freaking resent his entire existence.........

This update needs to drop so she leaves me the f alone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
can someone help me out with setting the names/ relationship tags. THeres no incestt patch, whom do I set as Mom, who as daughter and son etc etc. IM so confused.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes