Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Please add to OP. lol
I want to ask fried senpai but i am scared the full edited quote of this great movie would get deleted. Then it would really be lost like tears in the rain. :(

But it really sounds awesome no matter how you look at it.

"We have seen things some people wouldn't believe. Bears on fire off the shoulder of Orion. We watched Mod beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

Hmm should i ask fried or not.... i am conflicted.....

Reactions: afterlights

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I want to ask fried senpai but i am scared the full edited quote of this great movie would get deleted. Then it would really be lost like tears in the rain. :(
Yeah I've lost a few in this thread. The mods are a bit like the fickle finger of fate.
Great "quote" though, very visual.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
In my defence. The idea has potential that could end up with me seeing lots of awesome rendered ass and titties.
And in the worst case scenario we would see some horrific images. Reasonable price to see some titties.
Here you go ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Do man boobs feel the same a woman boob? Both are compose of fat and if you take out of the equation the body hair of the man, it should be close, right? My mind have a hard time to accept that idea.
The simple answer to that question - is no. Breasts are made up of three main components: The pectoral muscles, breast tissue, and fat. The typical male has larger pectoral muscles, small amounts of breast tissue, and then fat dependent on their weight. The typical woman has smaller pectoral muscles, larger amounts of breast tissue, and then fat dependent on weight. Breast tissue and fat feel different.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

But it really sounds awesome no matter how you look at it.

"We have seen things some people wouldn't believe. Bears on fire off the shoulder of Orion. We watched Mod beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

Hmm should i ask fried or not.... i am conflicted.....
:unsure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-9-what-why-games.36240/post-5333154

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Everything I try to make in Daz turns out like a bad transporter accident. :unsure: I applaud those making great games out of it. (and Ren'Py of course.)
This was my own first attempt at using morphs:
Failed Alyssa.png
I can heartily recommend it, but it's a tool with quirks, and sometimes it does the weirdest things for... reasons.
When applying a pose preset, this was the result:
IC C01S01R02 B Weird.png
I decided to save both of them as a reminder to not get too confident.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 1493705

View attachment 1493706
LOL. The bottom thing I've seen before (and presumably the top thing is a result of the same). I got that when the morphs don't adjust the rigging right (I'm not entirely sure how to fix it, but I was able to cause it by trying to bake the settings for Denise and Macy (which come from a bunch of morph assets from the daz store that presumably do handle adjusting the rigging right) into a single morph.

So for now, the characters are still stored as a presets (e.g. relying on those morph assets from the daz store) instead of a single baked morph. Which wouldn't be too bad, except I tried to bake that single morph after an update to an asset slightly changed the facial features of the characters and I had to roll those assets back to a previous version of my daz library (I had the foresight to back that up regularly, thankfully). So now I don't update those particular assets to their latest versions anymore. Just daz being daz. :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can heartily recommend it, but it's a tool with quirks, and sometimes it does the weirdest things for... reasons.
LOL. The bottom thing I've seen before (and presumably the top thing is a result of the same). I got that when the morphs don't adjust the rigging right (I'm not entirely sure how to fix it, but I was able to cause it by trying to bake the settings for Denise and Macy (which come from a bunch of morph assets from the daz store that presumably do handle adjusting the rigging right) into a single morph.

So for now, the characters are still stored as a presets (e.g. relying on those morph assets from the daz store) instead of a single baked morph. Which wouldn't be too bad, except I tried to bake that single morph after an update to an asset slightly changed the facial features of the characters and I had to roll those assets back to a previous version of my daz library (I had the foresight to back that up regularly, thankfully). So now I don't update those particular assets to their latest versions anymore. Just daz being daz. :D
Now that I have a few morphs I'm happy with, I need to bake them. Thanks for the reminder.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You just made my day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But could we add something like that to the OP? Or is that a no go as it serves no purpose other than to amuse us over some "bears"?

View attachment 1493705

View attachment 1493706
I have to reinstall my stuff to make something new. But i must say yours already looks way better than the abominations i made back in the day.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 1493705

View attachment 1493706
That second image looks like a cross-talk issue—a pose applied to one figure also affects another in an inappropriate way. One of my major characters has that issue when in scenes with certain others. I don't know if it works in DAZ (I use Poser) but the quick fix is to select the affected body part(s) and slightly adjust them prior to rendering.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have to reinstall my stuff to make something new. But i must say yours already looks way better than the abominations i made back in the day.
Thank you!
I will have to make use of this asset in my Steampunk game:
bear-clan-with-dforce-hair-for-genesis-8-male-00-main-daz3d.jpg
Perhaps with one of them going on and on about his one encounter with a human named Macy...

IC C01S01R22 Yes.png
Here's one that I felt pretty good about (other than the fact that the plate will likely fall off the table if she's not careful).
That second image looks like a cross-talk issue—a pose applied to one figure also affects another in an inappropriate way. One of my major characters has that issue when in scenes with certain others. I don't know if it works in DAZ (I use Poser) but the quick fix is to select the affected body part(s) and slightly adjust them prior to rendering.
Fortunately, that particular error hasn't repeated itself, The most I tend to get is poses that someone turn them into contortionists--which I easily solve by manual posing after the preset. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes