viper217

Apr 18, 2020
To people who don't like this game - trot on old chum, you don't need to download it. I am quite willing to wait for excellence and personally I like that the girls aren't the same old characters rehashed for another outing. The story has a different perspective it explores grief and love in a more nuanced way than any other game, even the incest is different as it comes from a place of love as opposed to a lusting son perspective. No I can say that I think that Naughty Road and his team have created a future classic that may well become a benchmark for excellence.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Usually the people here are a easy going bunch and are discussing all kind of matters, even how you could launch a bear using a trebuchet ;).
Just when a troll or 2 are visiting things turn a little nasty.
This thread attracts more trouble from bridge dwellers then others mainly because they think it's a easy target.
They comment on the things that NaughtRoad pointed out.
The regulars of the tread here have no problem to point out the stupidity of those comments.
Nothing is being added of valor on any side of the discussion,
There actually is no discussion at all,, Naughty Road is making this and his fans are more then happy to let him make it however he wants and have no problem waiting for a/the update untill he thinks it's finished.
Naughty Road is here on a regular basis and there are progress updates all the time.
If you stick around here you will get to see the other side of the tread and the people that are here(y)

That being said
progressbar chapter 6 2021-11-04.jpg

This was the last progress bar update from 11.04

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
That being said
View attachment 1492540

To get some real idea about what the progress bar means I take some courses that probed to be helpfull in the task of decipher it (prominently egiptology and xenolinguistics) and managed to come to a fairly accurated translation: "Sooner than before".

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
To get some real idea about what the progress bar means I take some courses that probed to be helpfull in the task of decipher it (prominently egiptology and xenolinguistics) and managed to come to a fairly accurated translation: "Sooner than before".
Thats some fancy words for simply describing... SORCERY!!!

Reactions: GaboCAP
Oct 3, 2017
Usually the people here are a easy going bunch and are discussing all kind of matters, even how you could launch a bear using a trebuchet ;).
Just when a troll or 2 are visiting things turn a little nasty.
This thread attracts more trouble from bridge dwellers then others mainly because they think it's a easy target.
They comment on the things that NaughtRoad pointed out.
The regulars of the tread here have no problem to point out the stupidity of those comments.
So as you say : nothing is being added of valor on any side of the discussion,
There actually is no discussion at all,, Naughty Road is making this and his fans are more then happy to let him make it however he wants and have no problem waiting for a/the update untill he thinks it's finished.
Naughty Road is here on a regular basis and there are progress updates all the time.
If you stick around here you will get to see the other side of the tread and the people that are here(y)

That being said
View attachment 1492540

So only 2 scenes remain to complete? If so, the update is much closer than I expected.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
The progress bar is just a coloring book page, once it's all colored (hopefully staying within the lines) the update is done.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Everything I try to make in Daz turns out like a bad transporter accident. :unsure: I applaud those making great games out of it. (and Ren'Py of course.)
I was thinking about trying it myself. I hope it gets easier for you!
I can heartily recommend it, but it's a tool with quirks, and sometimes it does the weirdest things for... reasons. But TBH, there's a lot of systems at play to wrap your head around when you get started, and when you've been doing it for a while.

Some of that is about the technical side and getting to grips with a ton of settings and sliders and options and what they do to the rendering process. Some part of that is on the esthetical side, understanding what make a good image (lighting, lighting, lighting) and how how you can translate that into DAZ. Some of it is getting accustomed to the tools at your disposal and how they fit into a workflow and the little hacks and tricks and small quality of life things, and knowing when to ignore daz and turn to some other tool instead. And all of that takes time to get better at it (and it never stops taking time either).

And a great deal of it is finding ways around one of a hundred things that are flawed or bugged or just don't do what you need them to do anymore when used together with something else you need.

But like everything, stick with it, and after a couple of years, you may find yourself thinking you're... adequate with it. And then you look at some renders by someone who's been at it a few years longer still and you think... not quite adequate. And you try and figure out what they did and how they did it, and make things a little bit closer to adequate than you did before. :D

oneghost9

Jul 23, 2017
I can heartily recommend it, but it's a tool with quirks, and sometimes it does the weirdest things for... reasons. But TBH, there's a lot of systems at play to wrap your head around when you get started, and when you've been doing it for a while.

Some of that is about the technical side and getting to grips with a ton of settings and sliders and options and what they do to the rendering process. Some part of that is on the esthetical side, understanding what make a good image (lighting, lighting, lighting) and how how you can translate that into DAZ. Some of it is getting accustomed to the tools at your disposal and how they fit into a workflow and the little hacks and tricks and small quality of life things, and knowing when to ignore daz and turn to some other tool instead. And all of that takes time to get better at it (and it never stops taking time either).

And a great deal of it is finding ways around one of a hundred things that are flawed or bugged or just don't do what you need them to do anymore when used together with something else you need.

But like everything, stick with it, and after a couple of years, you may find yourself thinking you're... adequate with it. And then you look at some renders by someone who's been at it a few years longer still and you think... not quite adequate. And you try and figure out what they did and how they did it, and make things a little bit closer to adequate than you did before. :D

We find you to be very adequate.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes