JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
You guys, with your obscene sheet sex, lewd handholding, and shocking catapult kinks... meanwhile good wholesome bois like me are over here like:

AFunnyMeme.jpg

Of course, "over here" happens to be a game thread for banging daughters, pregnant ladies, and daddy complex coworkers... so maybe good wholesome bois like me should take another peek at dem sexy siege weapons after all :unsure:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Again? Demented is a central theme here! Consider what it took to make medieval siege engines a central and enduring theme. (Not very much). So demented seems to fit right in...
Ah yes, err, about those trebuchets...
I know somebody started it after I mentioned "launching a thousand bears", but I meant that figuratively, really, I swear !
Well, to quote Lemmy in Back At The Funny Farm: "I really like this jacket, but the sleeves are much too long".

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Got a couple good laughs on the last pages here, thanks guys! :D
But I wanted/searched for information upon the arrival of an update ... rly burning to see more of those 2 girls -> especialy of this cute little manipulative succubus hehe ... any news to share?

Last edited:

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
how do you get back the option choice at the start where it asks either you want to read everything or skip to the lewd parts, I thought it will be at every start new game, but it seems not the case :/ also it's not in the preference.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
how do you get back the option choice at the start where it asks either you want to read everything or skip to the lewd parts, I thought it will be at every start new game, but it seems not the case :/ also it's not in the preference.
tried deleting renpy data, did nothing.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
tried deleting renpy data, did nothing.
Have you deleted the persistent file and your saves under C:\User (or whatever your windows account is called)\appdata\roaming\renpy\LightofmyLife? Along with deleteing same files from the game directory I would think that would reset it to think it's new.

Reactions: dunno6988

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm a bit confused, as that option was never in there. If you just skip to the lewd parts, then you're not the audience I created this game for, and while you're absolutely welcome to do so, I'm not gonna bother putting in an option for that. Besides, the tab key works a charm in that case.

There is a dialog at the start where I tell you that there's a lot of story to the game, and if you just skip from nipple to nipple it won't make much sense and you'll come off not enjoying the experience very much (and possibly turn up here to complain about it loudly), and I suggest you might just want to spend your time having fun with some other game more geared to that type of gameplay. If you are adamant about it, I offer to unlock the gallery so you don't have to bother with skipping in the game.

At no point is it skipping content in the game itself based on a choice there.

That dialog goes away if you reply by saying you enjoy reading, since I don't want to bother my target audience with that bit of fourth wall breach. Since the choice is stored in the persistent file, clearing that should restore the dialog.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes