Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In other places I have seen a lot of info to the effect that PayPal and many advertisers are being pressured to cease all businesses with any organizartions suspected / accused of facilitating piracy. Can't say that is the true reason here, but if is smells like dog shit.....
Yup smells alot like bullshit. Let's hope they pounce back and use something else.

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
I think saves are just fine, I have a hundred pages of saves and take notes in a text file letting myself which variations of path are found saved where, which fav dialogue choices reside where, highlighted scenes (so many of these, delightful) Quite simple compared to what NR would need to accomodate a feature like this. For myself, I much prefer I spend my time doing this and allow NR the time to continue making this great game. As for updates, yes it is difficult. But I was shocked when I first found this game, I would come to the end of a chapter and was certain I had come to the end of what was available. But it went from chapter to chapter. I thought at the time the quantity was enormous, trumped only by the quality. So, anxious as I am - just like you folks - I sit quietly in my little corner, confident that when the update does at long last drop, (desert scene, dying of thirst, reaching at last for that cool, droplet covered glass of water, arrghhh) it will be generous, amazing h
I think saves are just fine, I have a hundred pages of saves and take notes in a text file letting myself which variations of path are found saved where, which fav dialogue choices reside where, highlighted scenes (so many of these, delightful) Quite simple compared to what NR would need to accomodate a feature like this. For myself, I much prefer I spend my time doing this and allow NR the time to continue making this great game. As for updates, yes it is difficult. But I was shocked when I first found this game, I would come to the end of a chapter and was certain I had come to the end of what was available. But it went from chapter to chapter. I thought at the time the quantity was enormous, trumped only by the quality. So, anxious as I am - just like you folks - I sit quietly in my little corner, confident that when the update does at long last drop, (desert scene, dying of thirst, reaching at last for that cool, droplet covered glass of water, arrghhh) it will be generous, amazing h
(Blah, where did my last sentence go? It was something like...) generous, amazing, humorous, surprising, astounding and a testament to all the long work that made us wait so long, tons of images we'll love, adventures & locations we never expected, volumes worth... and still not enough! Never enough. Never,, arrghhh,, back to my little corner with a wimper. I HOPE THIS STORY NEVER ENDS!

Reactions: naughtyroad

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I noticed that recently. Some step-incest videos on PH, if someone says Dad or Mom, the sound cuts out for the word. I've also noticed that some videos not only have the disclaimer that the actors are not related, but also that the characters are not either and they're just engaging in step role play.
This is why I prefer "jav" nowadays. I like western women more, but in the land of the rising sun they make some good shit.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes