naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Im guessing when the spanner is filled and all 3 gears are coloured the game is ready for release?
After the wrench is done do we need to pass the 3 magnifying glass, the android character etc..or after the wrench is done it means it's good to go..? ( i don't understand one thing with this progress bar even if i like it :LOL:)
Don't worry about the other icons, the ship one is important, because if it's full it means the game is shipped. <drumfill>

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Don't worry about the other icons, the ship one is important, because if it's full it means the game is shipped. <drumfill>
Fuck !! I thought it was OK as soon as all the heads had taken color ... I hadn't paid attention to the gray icons on a white background (like on insurance contracts!). Well, I still have to wait a little longer, if I understood correctly. What torture!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And then we can commandeer that ship and plunder the booty.
Cause our name is a famous pirate from a long forgotten game. Guybrush teethroot.....no guybush tripwood......no no gayrush deepthroat.....god damn it you know the motherfucker from monka island......mushroom island.......oh for fuck sake. Dementia!!!! When i get to you a spanking is at hand......someone has the adress of that bitch?

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
You captured Denise quite well.

Nitpicking: the lighting is weird. Hardly no shadows (= diffuse lighting) but at the same time pinpoint highlights in her pupils.
Yeah in this one I didn't go for realistic, it's a pinup as the first render to test the character so I usually do it with very big planes lights and the result is very soft and clear shadows, I will do more and something different in the future once I get Macy.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah in this one I didn't go for realistic, it's a pinup as the first render to test the character so I usually do it with very big planes lights and the result is very soft and clear shadows, I will do more and something different in the future once I get Macy.
Oh, don't get me wrong. Soft lighting is ok. It's like an overcast sky. It's just that the highlights in her eyes didn't match.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes