Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
More seriously what are you guys expectring in this update? Personaly I just can't wait to devourer it with my eyes and marvel at how inspired NR is. Seriously, is it the first time their is 17sceenes added to the planner after the first draft?
Simple I expect tits, ass and in lots of quantity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Part of me kind of doesn't even want to play this next update. Ok, you can stop hovering over the faceplam, let me explain. This is the only game on this site that I play for the story besides The Last Sovereign. However The Last Sovereign get regular updates thanks to it being mostly text based, and I usually play it in multiple sessions. This game however doesn't get either of those. Updates vary but are usually kind of long, and I always play each update in one sitting. So unlike TLS the updates take long to make but not long for me to play. And this is only an issue because the game is so fucking good. The reason I kind of dont even want to play it is because I know that for the next 4-9 months almost every 3DCG game I play will be nowhere near the quality. I really got to hand it to NR for just how good this game is.

On the other hand, MY BODY IS READY

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
More seriously what are you guys expectring in this update? Personaly I just can't wait to devourer it with my eyes and marvel at how inspired NR is. Seriously, is it the first time their is 17sceenes added to the planner after the first draft?
I really hope the youngest gets some anal scene. All that butt teasing is a pain after such a long time waiting.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
After the wrench is done do we need to pass the 3 magnifying glass, the android character etc..or after the wrench is done it means it's good to go..? ( i don't understand one thing with this progress bar even if i like it :LOL:)
Nobody understands it. They say, if anyone ever manages to fully decode the progress bar, they will get weekly updates.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes