Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the forum today? Get lots of error messages today.
I could not do almost anything on the site, multiple other people have issues as well. I tried multiple countries with VPN, and finally Israel happens to work, albeit a bit slower than it normally did for me. So if you have VPN, try your luck.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Reactions: JasnyJasanek

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
1 week for patreons or 1 week for everyone? :D
I don't do timed releases for releases anymore. I mean, it makes a ton of money the one time I tried, but it got sniped by some douche put it up on SVS to make a buck for themselves with the 'pay for bandwidth' scam they got going there, then someone else baked an Android version and put in their own patreon links (classy), and a third frankencobled a mac version together that crashed causing a bunch of support requests on this thread (and likely got quite a few people angry at me for putting out a broken game). That's a lot of headaches I can do without.

Now, the release goes out to supporters and fans alike, and I publish it myself both here and on patreon/subscribestar simultaneously.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't do timed releases for releases anymore. I mean, it makes a ton of money the one time I tried, but it got sniped by some douche put it up on SVS to make a buck for themselves with the 'pay for bandwidth' scam they got going there, then someone else baked an Android version and put in their own patreon links (classy), and a third frankencobled a mac version together that crashed causing a bunch of support requests on this thread (and likely got quite a few people angry at me for putting out a broken game). That's a lot of headaches I can do without.

Now, the release goes out to supporters and fans alike, and I publish it myself both here and on patreon/subscribestar simultaneously.
thanks for the answer and sorry to hear about what happened ... :(

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
All I know is #BubbleGumNipples for #Christmas! Lets just hope we (remember, we are like ghosts inhabiting the space with them, we can see crystal clearly in the dark) can see the good bits this time.

May 3, 2018
I mean yeah, it's called piracy. Literally every digital product behind a paywall has that.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes