soma7x

May 15, 2019
That makes perfect sense.
I only took in Titanic for 194 minutes to see Leo drown.
Life is sometimes boring, you just have to know how to keep yourself busy, no matter how pointless it seems.
Absolute best bit of that movie. It's a shame there's so much other crap leading up to it. Few things have made me as suicidally bored. A week or so later my gf suggested we watch it again but maybe this time I do it sober. That relationship did not last long.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Absolute best bit of that movie. It's a shame there's so much other crap leading up to it. Few things have made me as suicidally bored. A week or so later my gf suggested we watch it again but maybe this time I do it sober. That relationship did not last long.
As Bill Burr put it.
For men titanic is a horror film. All the guys die. And they are all dressed up nicely, not because they wanted to but the ladies demanded to go out that night.

Women think who would i be? The lady in the boat or the one who survives on the piece of wood.

Men think who would i be? The dude falling off the ship and hitting the ship once again before falling into the water.
Yelling on his way down "i should have fucked that girl from first claaaaaaaassss....."boink"......."splash"

Let's hope we can change that for denise and macy and show them the good movies out there.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Must confess that deep in my mind I really hopes that the next update would be entirely about siege machines, plantigrades and Dante, so moderators would have to restore all deleted and supposedly off-topic posts.
We just call it the longst lost but now found 4th book of Divina Commedia and after Inferno, Purgatorio and Paradiso we simply call the 4th one "Sessualmente" in which men and women experience the new sensation of trebuchets in the bedroom.

Long overused techniques as "screw lube, take a run up" are over with the new found old but bewared tactics in this almost forgotten book.
We now present trebuchets for launching men to their eagerly waiting women that makes the use of lube obsolete.
The use of ballista have proven fatal for the bedroom despite some women and men claiming otherwise we do not recommend he usage of ballista sized dildos for sexual satisfaction.

"For risks and side effects eat the book cover, or slay your historian or librarian"

naughtyroad i think we have game ideas for decades now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 440312

Overview:
Nearly five years ago, the death of your wife left you in charge of your two young wards. You tried to be the best caregiver you could, but all three of you were scarred and hurt by the sudden loss of the light in your lives. Now your wards have become grown-up adults, and the grief you share has pushed you apart. Will you be able to overcome the barriers of your own making and help your wards rekindle the light in their hearts?

Light of my Life is an adult visual novel about loss and love. Aid and support your wards to help them overcome their hurts and fulfill their dreams, or let the pain you share drive you apart.

Thread Updated: 2021-1-10
Release Date: 2021-1-10
Developer: Naughty Road - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.5 v0.6.1
Language: English
Other Games: First Contact
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge. Don't complain about this.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Fan Signs: Krull - Een Vieze Vent #1 - Een Vieze Vent #2 - Lady Aspen - C☯c☯nutEyes
Extras: Onscreen Keyboard Help - Walkthrough (Ch 1-5) - Walkthrough Mod(OUTDATED) - Italian Translation
Wallpapers and fun stuff: Nurses - Holidays - Dystopia - Barbarians - Goblins - Free Lunch - Sierrabot
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 494976 View attachment 494977 View attachment 494974 View attachment 494973 View attachment 294377 View attachment 296160
Not if they're turkish, then you'd get baklava. As to their background, yeah, they're supposed to non-western european, but as they're third/fourth generation, I'm not really pinning it down deliberately. Mediterranean, central Asian, Latin-American, it could be any one.

Hmm, not quite what I was hoping for, but may also what I was hoping for, as I really wanted to go for a somewhat homely look.

They're mirrors. Or so I presume. I don't condone them of course, some moderator must have edited the post and put them in.
is " LIGHT OF MY LIFE " on going or has it been abandoned

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Abandoned. But some bunch of weirdos, myself included, keep alive the fiction about the game being developed so we can have some fun posting random weird things in here.

No, seriously, the game is alive and well, don't reprimend you for not reading because I know that the thread can be hard to descipher.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Abandoned. But some bunch of weirdos, myself included, keep alive the fiction about the game being developed so we can have some fun posting random weird things in here.

No, seriously, the game is alive and well, don't reprimend you for not reading because I know that the thread can be hard to descipher.
What do you mean by that? Everything in this thread is perfectly clear to anyone...who's been reading it regularly...for a month or six.
But really, even if it looks like we're crazy, there really are bears licking people in the VN. (Should that be under a spoiler tag? Pf. Too late now.)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What do you mean by that? Everything in this thread is perfectly clear to anyone...who's been reading it regularly...for a month or six.
But really, even if it looks like we're crazy, there really are bears licking people in the VN. (Should that be under a spoiler tag? Pf. Too late now.)
Indeed, once the licking bear surfaced, the further logic chain to trebuchets to classic rock to ancient PCs to some things I missed to Dante was unavoidable. No idea why anyone could call "offtopic" none of those references.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Indeed, once the licking bear surfaced, the further logic chain to trebuchets to classic rock to ancient PCs to some things I missed to Dante was unavoidable. No idea why anyone could call "offtopic" none of those references.
We should make a sticky post explaining all of that to the mods who constantly delete stuff they consider off topic. We are so much ON TOPIC that the only way to be even more on topic would be to crawl inside the game itself. This sounds like a task for me......

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
We should make a sticky post explaining all of that to the mods who constantly delete stuff they consider off topic. We are so much ON TOPIC that the only way to be even more on topic would be to crawl inside the game itself. This sounds like a task for me......
Uuuuh, isekai vibes, I like it...

Reactions: Stringy Bob

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh, the game is still ongoing, but it appears there is a sequel in the making. This game (tentatively named IRS, or Insanity Reigns Supreme) will be a tower defence game where the player will have to defend the Temple of Denise and Macy against an army of bears. Especially dangerous will be the elite HHH squad (Hairy Horny Hikers) which will wear bear suits and be indistinguishable from regular bears. All bears can do licking damage.
Your defence will consist of Boob-reinforced Bouncy Castle Walls and trebuchets that can fire clay replicas of Denises ass for massive damage.
As a special attack, you can employ the assbombardiers of the Brooke division, but doing so will cost you Macy-favour. This might lower your morale severely.
You win the game if you prevent the bears from penetrating Denise and Macy's Inner Sanctum.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Oh, the game is still ongoing, but it appears there is a sequel in the making. This game (tentatively named IRS, or Insanity Reigns Supreme) will be a tower defence game where the player will have to defend the Temple of Denise and Macy against an army of bears. Especially dangerous will be the elite HHH squad (Hairy Horny Hikers) which will wear bear suits and be indistinguishable from regular bears. All bears can do licking damage.
Your defence will consist of Boob-reinforced Bouncy Castle Walls and trebuchets that can fire clay replicas of Denises ass for massive damage.
As a special attack, you can employ the assbombardiers of the Brooke division, but doing so will cost you Macy-favour. This might lower your morale severely.
You win the game if you prevent the bears from penetrating Denise and Macy's Inner Sanctum.
If you have the requisite points, special 'Coven based Weaponry may be available'. The liquid attack promises to be devastating.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I for one hope you succeed because I'm unable to determine why which of my many seemingly similar posts were declared off topic while others were not. The "on topic" "off topic" boundary seems pretty fussy much of the time.

Is there a way to request the text of a deleted comment? Sometimes when the mods roll through on a clean up pass I can't tell which of my comments they nuked.

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Quality assurance stage
1. 8/10 testers have approved the tits and ass ratio.
2. 1 died tragically in an ongoing fapping accident.
3. Last man standing has taken the current build hostage and demands 3 things. A denise and macy bouncy house, a trebuchet and a getaway bear to ride to safety.

This is Light of my Life news. I'm your host curtis interruptus!

Police is on the scene but sadly seem very occupied on the bouncy house.
Sources state that half the police department is investigating the bouncy house for a week now while the other half is figuring out how to build a trebuchet.
Two officers have gone missing trying to get a getaway bear from the woods.
Eye witness claim they saw the two female officers getting licked and taken away by what appears to be a bear but we can not confirm this.

Stay tuned.
maybe they figure its been so long we forget it was only one scene from the girls goal and it will start in a different direction again lol the cliff hanger that didnt happen lol THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE 2

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
At first I thought the girls looked weird and unattractive hence why i didn't give this game a try but I decided to look past that and I must say it's pretty good so far, I'm only by chapter 2 now but I have no complaints and once you actually play it you get use to how "unique" the girls look and actually see their beauty.. Could be just me, but I think they are attractive got killer bods as well especially the younger sister..the chunky Chica lol.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
At first I thought the girls looked weird and unattractive hence why i didn't give this game a try but I decided to look past that and I must say it's pretty good so far, I'm only by chapter 2 now but I have no complaints and once you actually play it you get use to how "unique" the girls look and actually see their beauty.. Could be just me, but I think they are attractive got killer bods as well especially the younger sister..the chunky Chica lol.
We almost all had the same experience, that's one of the reasons the community are so protective of this project. It's refreshing to see alternatives to the porcelain barbies and it has a compelling story.

Hoiler

Oct 19, 2021
We almost all had the same experience, that's one of the reasons the community are so protective of this project. It's refreshing to see alternatives to the porcelain barbies and it has a compelling story.
Yep Macy and Denise come off very normal looking "as in more human like" compared to the usual blow up sex dolls that are usually seen in these types of games

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes