monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The real question is- do we do a fresh playthrough for that seamless deep experience or dive into the new stuff right away?

I think we all know the answer ;-)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Even more than both. Depending on how many different branches continue i gotta make lots and lots of saves again and at least 3 different installations to not confuse my saves again. That might sound like overkill but thats the way aha aha i like it.

misfhit

Jun 23, 2020
When Will the update be?
From the patreon post today

As promised, a follow-up for last Wednesday's post on the release date. As things stand right now, chapter 6 will not release on Saturday. Perhaps Sunday afternoon or after. In other words, basically nothing has changed from the update on Wednesday.

Sorry if an update alert drew you here all hopeful, but since I'd promised to post a little update today, I couldn't not.
As promised, a follow-up for last Wednesday's post on the release date. As things stand right now, chapter 6 will not release on Saturday. Perhaps Sunday afternoon or after. In other words, basically nothing has changed from the update on Wednesday.

Sorry if an update alert drew you here all hopeful, but since I'd promised to post a little update today, I couldn't not.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
From the patreon post today

Wow, I didn't think it could be that soon. Cool!(y)

LoMF is the best in it's genre, I believe. Even if you don't like every aspect, at the very least you have to tip your hat.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes