Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Is it still coming out today? The patreon edit says it's not but I don't know if that is just in reference to the android version or not.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So, there's a good chance that the update will be soon (maybe within a few hours) and this means, of course, that this thread will be on the latest updates page.

So brace yourselves fellow degenerates; for there shall inevitably be an influx of bears beyond the yeetability of even the largest bank of trebuchets, every one of them clamouring for the barbification of our favourite goblins.

Many taxes will have to be done, the mods will attempt to bear the brunt of the onslaught I'm sure, but the ignore button will I have no doubt be worn through by the time this skirmish is over.

In essence, ladies (maybe) and gentlemen, it has been an honour shitposting with you. Good luck.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Oh great DumDum's back,,,,, Ready the trebuchets.

At least have the balls to start some shit with your regular account, don't start making more accounts just so you can agree with yourself. Only you are DumDum enough to buy into that crap.
You already had your first reply deleted !!!! You really wanna go for more.
I think you are delusional. :LOL: Nobody is fucking arguing with himself here.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So, there's a good chance that the update will be soon (maybe within a few hours) and this means, of course, that this thread will be on the latest updates page.
(...)
Cheers, and a brief respite before the battle. I'm running into some build issues, and they require a RAM upgrade to fix. Hopefully that'll come in tomorrow, but that means no release today.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes