May 3, 2018
Cheers, and a brief respite before the battle. I'm running into some build issues, and they require a RAM upgrade to fix. Hopefully that'll come in tomorrow, but that means no release today.
Just upload all the files and assets and we'll compile it ourselves ;)

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The dangling of carrots....
If that were the case, you'd be the ass. But the analogy is false.

The dangling of carrots refers to getting an ass to do something while holding out on the promise of giving something in return (the ass plowing the field in exchange for a meal of carrots delayed or not given). This is a free game, the delay costs you in no way except for delay in gratification. You are not out any money, you are not out any time, and you are not out any resources while you wait.

This moment of education brought to you by the letter "F" and the number "0."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can define your relationship with your "wards," so you don't have worry if family fun isn't your thing (I don't know why more devs don't use this ideal method). Definitely give this game a try. It's one of the best stories on F95 and the two main ladies are super hot and get even better in various stages of undress. :love:
Denise's perfect ass patiently awaits your decision!
The big question: If you choose to have them be your "wards," do you then go to the museum to see a display of artwork of "Job and his wards" as well?
And this sick perv right here puts it even up a notch and make it even more blood related by making all three being the same person.

MC: Main Consciousness!
Denise: The good side!
Macy: The evil side!

And this even works so far that both Denise and Macy only exist in the MC mind. I gave this alot of tought in my current playthrough. Even with the dialouge.
Which is kinda amazing that after all the time i find a new approach of the game.

The BJ scene therefore is only happening in his dream and the lesbian stuff is about self love. And the bear licking scene.....well i am working on that one for a explanation......
Perhaps that time the MC was in San Francisco for Pride?

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
So how do you guys have your Wards set up in your games, if you don't mind me asking? For me, Charlotte is the older sister while Denise and Macy are the younger sisters.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I don't usually write here because I'm old enough to understand Macy's tit tattoo reference.

"Gotta tattooed tit say number 13"

(...)
I know there had to be someone that got that... :D

Just because I'm curious. How much RAM do you have and how much more do you need? As someone older than dirt who dealt with computers when we counted our memory in kilobytes, I'm always amazed that many gigabytes isn't enough. The first computer I was paid to program had 64 kilobytes, and we used it to run a completely standalone terminal system.
IKR. I know Moore's law and all, you gotta allow for some bloat in all that time, but builds requiring many GBs of RAM just... But I figure the way ren'py's using Gradle is probably not entirely what it was designed to do or at least, optimized for.

So, I have 16G. Ordered out for an additional 16, and just for good measure a full set of 32 just in case the existing and new 16 don't mix well. But in the mean time, with the help of some discord users, the issue seems narrowed down to Gradle pulling all the files in the source directory into the JVM memory, whether or not they're included in the distribution, and I'm trying a quick test-run to see stripping the source .pngs out before a build helps, before work starts today.

Last edited:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I don't usually write here because I'm old enough to understand Macy's tit tattoo reference.

"Gotta tattooed tit say number 13"

But I do read this thread and enjoy all those terrible 'bear jokes'.

As a Cyberpunk 2077 fan (since the first E3 reveal, 2013 I think) I have to say I completely disagree with you. You can rush a five years game development and blow it with a bad launch.

Good quality products take time, NR wants to do it his way and release all builds at once let's show some support people. We can wait, Macy and Denise are worth it.
TIL 1989 is long ago enough to require 'old enough' statements!
Naughtyroad, as a solo dev, is able to maintain consistency much better than can a committee—which is essentially what a development team is. (Not that there's all that much wrong with CP2077 at his point, apart from being too easy in general. But it took them about five years to sort out the problems, didn't it?)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So how do you guys have your Wards set up in your games, if you don't mind me asking? For me, Charlotte is the older sister while Denise and Macy are the younger sisters.
Three installments atm.

The perv way
MC: Dad of Denise and Macy,
Charlotte: Wife/Mother of Denise and Macy,
Denise & Macy being the daughters.

The conqueror way.
MC: Emperor of Booty,
Charlotte: Empress of Tits,
Denise: Queen of Coffee,
Macy: Demon Lord of Love.

The silly way.
MC: Master of the tummy banana
Charlotte: Goddess of the cave of wonders
Denise: Guardian of the twinkle cave.
Macy: Destroyer of Worlds.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
well due to shity weather the jobsite closed today here is to hope NR solves his RAM isue. coincidentaly this weekend I found out that one of my RAM plate was dead, so I am left with only 4G while I wait for the local store to restock as their stock vanished within a week. (suport your local buisnes if you can and your not so local dev too!)
After the holyday period I will check how much financial leeway I am left with and I might sub to a few developpers.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes