UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can we all just chip in to rent an industrial unit and then just kidnap naughtyroad and force him to work non stop? Theres enough of us to take turns watching him.
As tempting as that is and believe me its very tempting im patiently awaiting the update and look forward tot he next chapter of this amazing game.
However my patience has limits so i will be back wednesday with torches and pitch forks for everyone if its not released by then.
All jokes aside keep up the great work, this game has overtaken all others as my favorite.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Well, am I going to be the first to ask? .... Did you get your RAM today naughtyroad?

(Wish I could have helped ya out there. RAM is one of the few things still cheap right now. I couldn't find a good (affordable) vid card to save my life, so I dumped 20GB of RAM in this system for under $100)

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Someone know what time it is in the dev country ?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, am I going to be the first to ask? .... Did you get your RAM today naughtyroad?

(Wish I could have helped ya out there. RAM is one of the few things still cheap right now. I couldn't find a good (affordable) vid card to save my life, so I dumped 20GB of RAM in this system for under $100)
Yeah, the RAM's arrived. Now it builds an APK. It just puts the resources in there TWICE, and the APK is unusable. That might explain why the build was exploding in RAM too. Ren'py clean install didn't solve it. I'm investigating further.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, the RAM's arrived. Now it builds an APK. It just puts the resources in there TWICE, and the APK is unusable. That might explain why the build was exploding in RAM too. Ren'py clean install didn't solve it. I'm investigating further.
All we, um, need is the, um, windows version, sorry for their luck, though, naughtyroad

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Noob question, you can't build an Web version, and put it on a website like itch.io for the Android player ? So they can wait for an android version.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wouldn't it be easier to just release the game and let the community make there own android port? Then you can look into how to build an android port while you make the next version. Or look up android request on here visit the thread and speak to one of the many android porters we have here they may be able to help you.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes