kyrlian

May 26, 2017
That game was clearly in pre production hell for many years.
Well, I did like the game. I played it so hard during the covid lockdowns it burned my old 1080gtx lol. And when the combat music kicks and your heart starts pumping you forget every flaw.

But it had serious problems for sure. With another year or two to polish and finish it... it could have been the greatest game of all time... instead we got an unfinished product.

TIL 1989 is long ago enough to require 'old enough' statements!
Pixies were a cult band when I was a teen although I was only 12 in 1989, I discovered them a couple years later. I actually watched them playing live just before the covid pandemic. The 80s and 90s were really good times for music, no doubt.

This is the Pixies's song for anybody wondering.

Last edited:

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
NR gonna release the update everywhere at the same time, perhaps today or tomorrow. We waited almost one year, i'm not afraid by one day or more.
Didn't noticed any such announcement anywhere on the front page so I didn't know... but thanks for letting me know about that, really looking forward to it.

I already gave up of hope that an update will arrive, just saw ppl commenting a lot in here these last days so I stopped by. Hopefully the update will be worth of the year wait... Last time such thing happened (different game) to me, I finished the update in 20 minutes and the disappointment was terrible...

so, here's hoping..

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
Three installments atm.

The perv way
MC: Dad of Denise and Macy,
Charlotte: Wife/Mother of Denise and Macy,
Denise & Macy being the daughters.

The conqueror way.
MC: Emperor of Booty,
Charlotte: Empress of Tits,
Denise: Queen of Coffee,
Macy: Demon Lord of Love.

The silly way.
MC: Master of the tummy banana
Charlotte: Goddess of the cave of wonders
Denise: Guardian of the twinkle cave.
Macy: Destroyer of Worlds.
Quite a dedicated player! Seeing everyone call each other those names would be worth the extra playthroughs for sure.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello :)
Does anyone have any information regarding the size of the new content for Chapter 6 ?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Didn't noticed any such announcement anywhere on the front page so I didn't know... but thanks for letting me know about that, really looking forward to it.

I already gave up of hope that an update will arrive, just saw ppl commenting a lot in here these last days so I stopped by. Hopefully the update will be worth of the year wait... Last time such thing happened (different game) to me, I finished the update in 20 minutes and the disappointment was terrible...

so, here's hoping..
Don't be afraid with LOML, update are pretty huge

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Quite a dedicated player! Seeing everyone call each other those names would be worth the extra playthroughs for sure.
Back when the last update was released i had around 9 installments. Simply for shits and giggles to see what combinations work the best to laugh my ass off.

And i have to say they work like a charm :)

• Wow
Reactions: hankhillbwaah

azafloo

Aug 19, 2020
Any word on whether or not a torrent is possible for this release? Megas 5gb cap and nopy's sudden closure means this (presumably) large update might be somewhat difficult to download otherwise.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Three installments atm.

The perv way
MC: Dad of Denise and Macy,
Charlotte: Wife/Mother of Denise and Macy,
Denise & Macy being the daughters.

The conqueror way.
MC: Emperor of Booty,
Charlotte: Empress of Tits,
Denise: Queen of Coffee,
Macy: Demon Lord of Love.

The silly way.
MC: Master of the tummy banana
Charlotte: Goddess of the cave of wonders
Denise: Guardian of the twinkle cave.
Macy: Destroyer of Worlds.
I think you won the internet this week. Anyway, terrified of DLing anything so I hopefully won't lock up my Mega-bandwidth, guess I'm just going to sit here and watch the screen and refresh every minute or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Any word on whether or not a torrent is possible for this release? Megas 5gb cap and nopy's sudden closure means this (presumably) large update might be somewhat difficult to download otherwise.
Normally rpdl is right on the ball putting up a torrent. Usually within an hour of a new update dropping.

And, in the rare case when he misses one, you can go to THIS thread and request it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: azafloo and Jeancul
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes