7rNEK

Oct 8, 2021
Seems like a unique game! Sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find anything regarding this, is incest avoidable?

• Sad
Reactions: ironbox

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Seems like a unique game! Sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find anything regarding this, is incest avoidable?
You can define your relationship with your "wards," so you don't have worry if family fun isn't your thing (I don't know why more devs don't use this ideal method). Definitely give this game a try. It's one of the best stories on F95 and the two main ladies are super hot and get even better in various stages of undress. :love:
Denise's perfect ass patiently awaits your decision!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Oh, no, the game has no incest at all. By default all the characters are not related by blood. Only sick pervs who go into the settings and change the way characters address each other can make it appear they are.
This is not some silly work-around to appear Patreon TOS compliant either, the plot and character motivations make perfect sense with the settings it ships with.

Ah crap lol, so I can't play it as a single dad simulator then?
Well, when playing it as it ships, single caretaker simulator, but yeah, you can do that too. It lets you opt out of any intimate interactions between the MC and his wards before things go too far, and it'll adjust script and dialog to match that choice.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Oh, no, the game has no incest at all. By default all the characters are not related by blood. Only sick pervs who go into the settings and change the way characters address each other can make it appear they are.
This is not some silly work-around to appear Patreon TOS compliant either, the plot and character motivations make perfect sense with the settings it ships with.
sus.jpg

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
By default all the characters are not related by blood. Only sick pervs who go into the settings and change the way characters address each other can make it appear they are.
And this sick perv right here puts it even up a notch and make it even more blood related by making all three being the same person.

MC: Main Consciousness!
Denise: The good side!
Macy: The evil side!

And this even works so far that both Denise and Macy only exist in the MC mind. I gave this alot of tought in my current playthrough. Even with the dialouge.
Which is kinda amazing that after all the time i find a new approach of the game.

The BJ scene therefore is only happening in his dream and the lesbian stuff is about self love. And the bear licking scene.....well i am working on that one for a explanation......

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
Hey naughtyroad.

Usually only lurk, pop in to see what y'all talk about and the updates and whatnot. Actually made my account here a while back just for this game But just wanted to say, you've made what's probably the best Adult VN out there. I could go on and on about how the character models are really something else with how unique and attractive they are compared to the generic pre-made slop out there. But the real meat of the game is the writing and characters. Seriously man, they're top tier and you clearly have a talent for it.

Anyway, I shill your game pretty much any opportunity I get because of how good it is but just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of yoir work, and when I get a little more financially settled (just got a new job) I'll be paying a good price for the game. Thanks a lot man.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
tenor.gif

Jacobsm

Jun 23, 2019
The BJ scene therefore is only happening in his dream and the lesbian stuff is about self love. And the bear licking scene.....well i am working on that one for a explanation......
It was obviously just trying to protect the trebuchets hidden in the forest. Nothing promotes not poking any deeper into the forest like a good bear lick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferril and Jeancul

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I almost dont want the Update to release, because then another Year of waiting begins. I'll be 40 before this Game is done.

Reactions: cyberterminator

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
You have two "wards". If you don't change their relationship to "daughter", there's no incest. And you can also avoid them and just sleep with other women, though doing that will be a much shorter game.

Reactions: naughtyroad
Jan 8, 2021
Hiii, I wanted to apologize to the developer of this game. The last time I said that the characters didn't look really nice and you should change them, I looked at the characters again and have to say that they look very unique and these characters are very beautiful you are a unique developer keep it up and don't change these characters because your characters are something special something unique and beautiful we love you please stay safe and healthy <3

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes