Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Just an idea, IF Mama Susan (quoting ItsaGundam LoL) allows:

When someone does a sexual thing to the protagonist, Yeah the one with the POV interactions, and he is not aware of it, It didn't happen, and well, technically speaking it is rape... My solution would be making him aware of what is going on, but make it so he keeps his eyes closed. Why? Cause he would not risk comfronting any of them, cause last time he did, he kind of lost one of his "roommates" and took him a lot of pain to reach the current "healthy" relationship. This if he considers that is the older one doing it.

If he considers that is the youger one, then he would want to confront her and having to expose the secret encounters or scare her since she is not stable, or making her/them ashamed and lose them cause maybe he does not want to crush the foundation that "he built" with the bathroom massages and all that. This matches with his current father/love interest/desire conflicts.
If you make the girls whisper, considering that he is around 40 tiinitus is a bitch, it would be more than plausible that he is not able to know who is speaking, with the storm and rain added outside the noise threshold would be high enough to mask the whispers, specially considering that the 2 girls are really close to each other.

There will always be holes but at this point any person who has been reading the story knows the MC, so there is no need to make him asleep (which in my opinion atacks suspension of disbelief) He can be "awake" without affecting the plot, if you are trying to give something to the player without scalating things too early. He woulndt make a big deal of it in this case is just added baggage, and still fits the logic of what is coming next, since she becomes more open.

But if what you are aiming for in that scene is just a lesbian scene with a dick as an excuse and just want to focus on the older one's desires, well, one idea would be make the little one play with the older one as they are, and instead of a HJ, she could just finger her or something and at some point the older one could bend over and rest her head close the dick, and maybe give into temptation and have a taste as part of the climax process. That could work pretty well if you want to tease, and works with the next encounter dialogue. A soft mouth in your dick will not awake you specially if its not a sensitve area, and sleeping with 2 people, having a body part on top of you would not awake you either since its kind of expected in a crowded bed.

Wow my imagination run wild here! The End.

iceboyz1

May 1, 2020
and finally, he did it
still can't get enough of that game, a unique without copying the characters from other games
already waiting for the next update, yet the last one was released a few days ago :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: naughtyroad

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
I can only 2nd and 3rd etc what has mainly been stated... A wait that wasnt disappointing and part 2 was impressively as good as part one and I loved part 1.

Keep up the great work... patience is a virtue which is well rewarded :)

By far the best game i've played on this site... original original original .. the only thing that comes close for me was the 1st visual novel i tried Katawa Shoujo which i still have a soft spot for but this is my new number one.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When someone does a sexual thing to the protagonist, Yeah the one with the POV interactions, and he is not aware of it, It didn't happen, and well, technically speaking it is rape...
Let me help you understand why there is no rape in the game. When 2 adults are having sex or making love whatever you wanna call it the moment consent is established the "rape" argument is out the window. Otherwise my wife is raping me on a regular basis.
Your assumption in this is the fact that the MC would have a problem with that. Which isn't the case as Denise is helping the MC with his release in a morning ritual. So consent is already established. And you can't argue that Macy is no part of the ritual. The MC and Denise make it crystal clear early on that its either all 3 of them or nothing at all.
And yes it did happen otherwise Macy got a mouth full of imaginary fluids.

My solution would be making him aware of what is going on, but make it so he keeps his eyes closed. Why? Cause he would not risk comfronting any of them, cause last time he did, he kind of lost one of his "roommates" and took him a lot of pain to reach the current "healthy" relationship. This if he considers that is the older one doing it.
The solution is already in the game as consent is established based on how the story is presenting itself and how they interact with each other. If consent would have been an issue someone woul have stated so already.

If he considers that is the youger one, then he would want to confront her and having to expose the secret encounters or scare her since she is not stable, or making her/them ashamed and lose them cause maybe he does not want to crush the foundation that "he built" with the bathroom massages and all that. This matches with his current father/love interest/desire conflicts.
If you make the girls whisper, considering that he is around 40 tiinitus is a bitch, it would be more than plausible that he is not able to know who is speaking, with the storm and rain added outside the noise threshold would be high enough to mask the whispers, specially considering that the 2 girls are really close to each other.
No one is ashamed of anything in this story thats the whole point of the story happening the way it does. They screw moral or society standards by a single goal. Love and be loved. And it is exactly this engine of love (not lust) that drives all three closer together to one another. Not guilt or shame or anything else. If you follow the story you figure this out early on.

There will always be holes but at this point any person who has been reading the story knows the MC, so there is no need to make him asleep (which in my opinion atacks suspension of disbelief) He can be "awake" without affecting the plot, if you are trying to give something to the player without scalating things too early. He woulndt make a big deal of it in this case is just added baggage, and still fits the logic of what is coming next, since she becomes more open.
Thats not even an (i assume you mean plot "holes") issue as they are not sure yet what the MC thinks about it. It is Denise who asks directly and makes sure everything is fine and ok with Macy and the MC and that if Macy would act a certain way the MC would not judge her or be mad at her at all. He would welcome it as his love for her and Denise is unconditional. They literally can't fuck up their relationship with him as the story is written atm.

But if what you are aiming for in that scene is just a lesbian scene with a dick as an excuse and just want to focus on the older one's desires, well, one idea would be make the little one play with the older one as they are, and instead of a HJ, she could just finger her or something and at some point the older one could bend over and rest her head close the dick, and maybe give into temptation and have a taste as part of the climax process. That could work pretty well if you want to tease, and works with the next encounter dialogue. A soft mouth in your dick will not awake you specially if its not a sensitve area, and sleeping with 2 people, having a body part on top of you would not awake you either since its kind of expected in a crowded bed.
See and here we have the entire issue in your story. You want the scenes or the story to unfold in a different direction and a different approach because YOU would have done it differently.
Thats not how this works. This is naughtyroad's game and his story and how he wants to present it is also his choice and not ours. You don't read a good book or watch a good movie and call the makers afterwards and tell em to either rewrite said book or reshoot the movie so you can watch a different scene.

Now if you want something in future updates like different positions out the kamasutra or something like that i am pretty sure you could go over to discord and discuss it our bring some ideas to the table. But if they get added or not is up to naughtyroad.

My advice would be to just play the game and follow the story for what it is. In the end we always get a 10/10 story with amazing characters.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Let me help you understand why there is no rape in the game. (...)
Hmm, I seem to have missed al the humdrum here.

Usually, I wouldn't come out and go in depth about story elements here, but let's have one final say on the R word and be done with this forever, because this is a laden one; the casual handling of it in the source material for that sequence (Lot's stay in the caves of Zoar), but also at other points earlier in that story, are troubling.

For those wonder what part this is about, it's the optional scene in the previous chapter when Macy and Denise give the MC a hand-job while he's asleep during the vacation.

As you so rightly pointed out, consent is already established in LomL, in this case the MC has given full consent for these events to take place.

It is in fact explicitly established in this way:
  • during the morning talks with Denise, where she asks of and is given consent by the MC to touch the MC at any point.
  • It is later doubled down on during the scene with the bear, where the MC states that this is allowed at any time, and even when he's asleep.
  • It is then extended to Macy during the scene where they are sitting on the couch sharing a blanket, when Denise is given to understand what applies to her applies to Macy.
  • Denise then tells this to Macy in the night scene, thus informing Macy she has consent to proceed.
Therefore, there is no non-consensual content in LomL, and neither do any the characters think they are performing an non-consensual act. What's more there never will be such content either.

Any other interpretation is simply invalid, and that is not a matter of opinion, it is canon, it is unambiguous, and it is not a handwave.

As a final note, there's even an out for those players who still feel uncomfortable with this sequence even though all actions are within full consent (which I fully understand, because there's still the echo of the troubling biblical story there), because the scene is completely optional and declining to have it take place has no negative consequences down the line.

Last edited:

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Hmm, I seem to have missed al the humdrum here.

Usually, I wouldn't come out and go in depth about story elements here, but let's have one final say on the R word and be done with this forever, because this is a laden one; the casual handling of it in the source material for that sequence (Lot's stay in the caves of Zoar), but also at other points earlier in that story, are troubling.
That whole thing read to me like straight out of Reddit. The crowd there is absolutely obsessed with consent. If any act, no matter how small is not signed in triplicate and notarized -> Rape. Age difference more than 3 years -> rape/grooming and so on. Slight exaggeration, by not by much. There's a lot of headshaking from this old geezer reading that place.

Reading some of the sex attitudes coming from there to the missus, her reaction is of the line : "Doesn't sound like they're having much fun". And that's her more PC take.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
See and here we have the entire issue in your story. You want the scenes or the story to unfold in a different direction and a different approach because YOU would have done it differently.
Thats not how this works. This is naughtyroad's game and his story and how he wants to present it is also his choice and not ours. You don't read a good book or watch a good movie and call the makers afterwards and tell em to either rewrite said book or reshoot the movie so you can watch a different scene.
Kathy Bates has entered the chat

kathy-bates-misery.gif

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Tbh, I have seen her nekid, but that's pretty deep in fetish territory, not your usual (G/M)ILM cougar but quite a lot closer to what you could naturally expect from someone closing in on retirement. I'm not entirely sure if I want to make a stab at cornering that particular niche tbh.

She does already come with some fetishes OotB, and I daresay Denise picked a bit up from her, but perhaps they didn't stand out so much because we've not joined her on a journey of sexual discovery as we did with Denise. But other than that, we'll see in the coming chapter(s).

Definitely a flavor/tone component to those dialog options, but chiding her for bad behavior can sometimes lead to her annoyance, or to some additional funny dialog or in the case of the piggyback ride, some more dirty-talk.
NR- re: "Tbh, I have seen her nekid, but that's pretty deep in fetish territory, not your usual (G/M)ILM cougar but quite a lot closer to what you could naturally expect from someone closing in on retirement. I'm not entirely sure if I want to make a stab at cornering that particular niche tbh."

Please do not. Follow your instincts. Just say no. Stay away from the light. It wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. Noooooo

Please.

BTW: Totally awesome update. powerful. Sexy. Please carry on! And T H A N K Y O U!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
...Insert a lot of text here...

My advice would be to just play the game and follow the story for what it is. In the end we always get a 10/10 story with amazing characters.
You took it too personally and I think missed the point. C'mon marriage to reinforce your established consent phalacy? i believe there is precedent already on that matter.
There is no shame? really? the damn game starts that way! the MC is ashamed that he kissed his daughter thinking she was his wife cause he was drunk. Did you play the game? If there is no shame how is it that it takesso much time to accept their feelings? If there were no shame they would be fucking in episode 2 and not 6!

I believe i rated 5 stars this game, but i dont have to agree 100% with the dev. My improvised example ideas are just that.
Its not the direction I want it to go. I would prefer that the little one got NTRed to oblivion.
There is a handjob and a girl eating cum, and with my idea, that wouldnt happen, there is no "kamasutra", or aliens with 4 dicks doing gymnastics, im descalating, blueballing even. If that's why you so offended, well i feel you, but im even using things that the creator of the game already did, like when Macy was eating all that cum "bending over with her head close to his dick" as i described, and you didnt seem to read?, or maybe you dont remember the game, and stil recommend me to play it?...Dude chill
It wouldnt change the direction of the story a single bit, not the background of the story, 0 changes, the whole thing could be forgotten even.

Let me give you an example of 10/10 story:
Macy does not recognize the smell of cum, when she ate a mouthful of it, and even if it wasnt told clearly and it was told anbiguously that she is not a virgin.
Being that the sexual interactions usually follow this baseball rule, she probably should have given a few HJs already. Its plausible, enough to know the smell of cum. And if you see how she sucks, you would think she is a pro at it cause omg. (and im not using spoilers here to reinforce my point)
As i said, protect suspension of disbelief.
The end. facepalm me now.:ROFLMAO:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You took it too personally and I think missed the point. C'mon marriage to reinforce your established consent phalacy? i believe there is precedent already on that matter.
I write for a living the moment i missed a point doesn't happen. And i didn't take it personally either. Why is that a problem? Thats 2 adults giving consent to freak one another even when asleep? Same in the game even explained by naughtyroad a few posts up.

There is no shame? really? the damn game starts that way! the MC is ashamed that he kissed his daughter thinking she was his wife cause he was drunk. Did you play the game? If there is no shame how is it that it takesso much time to accept their feelings? If there were no shame they would be fucking in episode 2 and not 6!
Yes really. In numbers 0 in words Zero. The MC thinks he made a mistake and did something "Macy" didn't want so he wasn't ashamed he assumed he overstepped his boundaries as a caretaker towards his ward when the ward "Macy" was actually the one initiating said kiss. The MC flirts with macy who he thinks is his wife in his drunken state. But because Macy is also drunk he thinks that he took advantage of her when in fact she did the same towards him fully knowing who he is. All you could argue is that he didn't know while she knew fully well what was going on.
Not they would not be fucking in Episode 2 as the game focuses on a more realistic approach on the game. Like IRL simply "having" feelings for one another and "admitting" those feelings towards each other is a whole other part of life and is not rushed as we as human beings overthink this process way to much in fear of being rejected.

I believe i rated 5 stars this game, but i dont have to agree 100% with the dev. My improvised example ideas are just that.
Its not the direction I want it to go. I would prefer that the little one got NTRed to oblivion.
Ofc you don't have to agree with the dev but that doesn't change the fact that he will not change a single thing just because you disagree with the direction of the game. Good for you that you would like NTR but i can guarantee you already that will never happen.
And i would prefer that the tax office leaves me alone for life. Accepting that things do not go our way is part of life.

There is a handjob and a girl eating cum, and with my idea, that wouldnt happen, there is no "kamasutra", or aliens with 4 dicks doing gymnastics, im descalating, blueballing even. If that's why you so offended, well i feel you, but im even using things that the creator of the game already did, like when Macy was eating all that cum "bending over with her head close to his dick" as i described, and you didnt seem to read?, or maybe you dont remember the game, and stil recommend me to play it?...Dude chill
It appears you either played only the last update and missed the current one or i have some serious questions about why you are so focused on a build up scene to further develop the traction of the story to got a certain direction.
I recommend you to play the game cause you are stuck arguing about a scene from the last update which makes me believe you didn't play the current one. Correct me if i am wrong but did you play the current update or did you not?

It wouldnt change the direction of the story a single bit, not the background of the story, 0 changes, the whole thing could be forgotten even.
Why are we discussing that scene then and how you would like it to be changed? Correct me again if i am wrong about this but do you realize we get ppl in here almost daily that demand to change scenes and other stuff because they have their (insert kink here) not satisfied? It didn't appear to me that you try to suggest a change cause that would mean alot of work on both dialouge and renders because one person would like it so. That doesn't happen here or in any other thread for that matter. No Dev would ever do that as the moment they do everyone would start demanding stuff. Thats the point i try to make.

While we can discuss "What if" scenarios and rightfully so but we can not discuss that naughtyroad actually changes anything. Thats a huge no no. Even if you would like the scene to be played out differently. Hell i would like more bear scenes just for shits and giggles but the dev is just a man not a machine. :ROFLMAO:

Let me give you an example of 10/10 story:
Macy does not recognize the smell of cum, when she ate a mouthful of it, and even if it wasnt told clearly and it was told anbiguously that she is not a virgin.
Being that the sexual interactions usually follow this baseball rule, she probably should have given a few HJs already. Its plausible, enough to know the smell of cum. And if you see how she sucks, you would think she is a pro at it cause omg. (and im not using spoilers here to reinforce my point)
As i said, protect suspension of disbelief.
The end. facepalm me now.:ROFLMAO:
That would be considered a plot hole. However the problem with that is that there is no general smell of cum in reality. Thats a myth. The smell of cum varies by age, the food you eat, the liquids you consumed, if you smoke or not, If you are diabetic or not, depends also on various factors of your health in general and how physical active someone is. And while i do agree that Macy did it like a pro it is against popular belief not really that hard to give a good BJ without swallowing or having the cum on your face.
Yes in porn thats always the amazing money shot but in reality you need to find a women or wife who actually degrades herself the same way for your personal enjoyment.
If you do you will also find out very fast that if a women swallows it there is no smell of it and if she doesn't that the smell and the taste are different almost every single time.

I only facepalm when faceplam is needed. And i don't do requests.:ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes