1st

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone tell me if there is a separate route for Macy and MC? I'm going nuts trying different options but keep failing miserabely. I usualy don't touch incest themes with a ten feet pole, so I'm having hard times in scenes with Denise (I feel like a last damn pedo, doh). Whaterver I do, it all turns to be "all or nothing" pattern. Is it even possible to hit on Macy and skip Denise part?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is a separate route for Macy and MC? I'm going nuts trying different options but keep failing miserabely. I usualy don't touch incest themes with a ten feet pole, so I'm having hard times in scenes with Denise (I feel like a last damn pedo, doh). Whaterver I do, it all turns to be "all or nothing" pattern. Is it even possible to hit on Macy and skip Denise part?
Nope. It is a package deal. You get both or you get none.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Macy & Denise is and will remain a package deal.

You do know they are sisters, right? And both are adults.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
so is the walkthrough mod being updated or has it bin removed completely
I'm entirely unsure, but I do know that the way it was set up in chapter 4 (and continued in chapter 5 by someone else) was completely unmaintainable. It duplicated 400 source files to add a color tag on several of some 1000+ choices in the game. Merging that duplicate, modified source with the new versions of my source would have been quite a job for any professional developer.

So I'm not surprised the first mod maker gave up, and the second mod maker didn't even bother to merge changes when they took over and introduced a lot of issues back into the game that finally blew up in chapter 6. In fact, strictly speaking, the walkthrough mod wasn't even compatible with chapter 5, but the issues weren't so noticeable yet there so whatever came up there, it was probably just written off as "usual buggy implementations we've come to expect from VNs".

If there is to be another one, it should be a reboot, and one that uses a very different technique from this low-initial-effort-unable-to-maintain code duplication crap, because that's just plain unprofessional for a code base like mine. Idk what it should be though. Possibly involving the ren'py translation mechanisms (that's where I'd start digging into if I were making one tbh)?

Anyone willing to take it up is more than welcome to reach out to me and discuss options, or to get my developer notes on the choices in the game and what their impact is, which I'll happily share (but neither walkthrough mod maker bothered to ask for).

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, right. Only one of them looks and acts like a young adult and that is Macy. Sorry but I'm not buying BS with Denise being 18+. Physically and mentaly she's still seems a child (and that makes her "untouchable" for me). But Macy on the other hand... Quite the opposite.
You're of course welcome to your opinion, but Denise absolutely has the physique of a young adult, and what you call mentally immature, others might say is the result of someone who probably already experienced the world in quite a different way even before certain events caused her to withdraw into herself and create a place for herself without sharp edges.

But that's neither here nor there, at the heart of it is the matter that you enjoy one character but not the other and that is quite alright.
But their story lines together are so intertwined that I can't split them apart; they are constantly playing off each other in their ramping up of interactions with the MC and each other, and splitting them up would mean having to create three completely separate storylines (for their combined paths and each separate path). I already have my hands full just creating one game, I'm not about to create three at once. :D

So if you truly feel that way, there's not much to say than thanks for giving it a try (and I mean that sincerely) and better luck next time.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
........, others might say is the result of someone who probably already experienced the world in quite a different way even before certain events caused her to withdraw into herself and create a place for herself without sharp edges.
Seen this myself in people who have experienced trauma in their formative years. They carry many "childlike" characteristics with them well into adulthood, well beyond the age of even Macy.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
You're of course welcome to your opinion, but Denise absolutely has the physique of a young adult, and what you call mentally immature, others might say is the result of someone who probably already experienced the world in quite a different way even before certain events caused her to withdraw into herself and create a place for herself without sharp edges.

But that's neither here nor there, at the heart of it is the matter that you enjoy one character but not the other and that is quite alright.
But their story lines together are so intertwined that I can't split them apart; they are constantly playing off each other in their ramping up of interactions with the MC and each other, and splitting them up would mean having to create three completely separate storylines (for their combined paths and each separate path). I already have my hands full just creating one game, I'm not about to create three at once. :D

So if you truly feel that way, there's not much to say than thanks for giving it a try (and I mean that sincerely) and better luck next time.
There was no need to explain, really. It's your game, your concept and I totally respect that. It's obvious to me that there is no possible way of having all routes anyone could think of, it would be a nightmare to deal with.
But you are right, it's not my thing - I usualy avoid such themes. It's just one of your characters remind me someone I've known years ago. It was a nice memory...
Anyway, it's a solid peace of work you did. Kudos for that & Good luck with your game!

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Dear god... That chat with the School Counselor. How hard must that have been to write up.
So much innuendo. Dear god...
So I haven't finished Ch6 yet, but will we as a player be learning what caused our poor girl to breakdown at school?
I mean the girl that said hi as they left kinda seemed like she wanted to be friends, its a shame that it wasn't something to help...

EDIT::

Ok heres your Third "Fuck you"...
And you know why...

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I keep wondering if/how many scenes I've missed.
Any way to get a gallery unlock?

Or a scene replay since the gallery is just images without words?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
so is the walkthrough mod being updated or has it bin removed completely
Per the author, it is not being updated beyond v5 and warnings were added to the post about its issues. It is no longer linked in the OP because it is no longer applicable to the latest release, among other things.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Right then... You made me cry a few times there, not bawll but just tear up. It wasn't fair, your not spos to do that...
Anyway, good to see that the story is getting a bit more juicy now that Ch6 is over. Though Sara in her Buisness getup hides the babybump a bit else you have some explaining to do. Interesting choice where they are going, how mystic are we going?
Either way. As Thor says...
ANOTHER!!!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And hear me, if anything happened to Denise, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself. :D
When reading this exact line i can not help myself but think about the following dialouges inside my head.

"Hello my Name is Inigo Montoya! You hurt Denise, prepare to die!
"Killed three people in a bar with a pencil.....a fucking pencil"
"On my command......UNLEASH HELL!!!"

And the more i think about it the more it makes sense. Hurting Denise or Macy in any way means certain death....by pencil to the neck.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes