InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
And the more i think about it the more it makes sense. Hurting Denise or Macy in any way means certain death....by pencil to the neck.
You big softie you.
For crimes of that severity I'm more of a "Flay them alive and roll them around in salt until the screaming stops" kind of guy.

Naughty's getting a lot of constructive ideas on where *not* to go with his story at the very least. ;)

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You big softie you.
For crimes of that severity I'm more of a "Flay them alive and roll them around in salt until the screaming stops" kind of guy.

Naughty's getting a lot of constructive ideas on where *not* to go with his story at the very least. ;)
Well i didn't wanna scare anyone off by stating "skin them alive bath them in honey and chain them to the next sewer full of rats"
Thats a slightly changed roman approach of the law against sex offenders......

You gotta start small so you have room for improvement :ROFLMAO:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I keep wondering if/how many scenes I've missed.
Any way to get a gallery unlock?

Or a scene replay since the gallery is just images without words?
Have you been intimate with each major NPC you wish and were the playthroughs interacting with those characters been lengthy? If you have and if they were, then you haven't "missed" anything. As of the end of Chapter 6 the MC can have sex with everyone except Denise, though a little assplay slips between the crack in the last chapter. Also, Denise and Macy have enjoyed a few meals between themselves. The supporting NPCs of the couple who owns the diner and the school counselor do not have those kinds of scenes in the game..

Reactions: naughtyroad

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I keep wondering if/how many scenes I've missed.
Any way to get a gallery unlock?

Or a scene replay since the gallery is just images without words?
I'm still trying to find the scene where Brooke, Macy, Denise and the 3 ladies of the coven all do a huge dance number in the nude with a giant picture of sir's penis in the background. Naughtyroad hid it well, but I know he's the kind of guy who would give us this scene.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I'm still trying to find the scene where Brooke, Macy, Denise and the 3 ladies of the coven all do a huge dance number in the nude with a giant picture of sir's penis in the background. Naughtyroad hid it well, but I know he's the kind of guy who would give us this scene.
You sir, are pure evil.

Bears in 5, 4, 3, ...

• Haha

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Your right, I forgot that word/expression. Haven't used it much so thanks for reminding me...
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. It is innuendo as well. I just laughed to myself when I read your post because I was thinking the exact same thing. Not only with the counsellor scene but pretty much all through the game. One laugh after the another :ROFLMAO:

Reminded me a lot of the humor in Threes Company and how Suzanne Somers played innocent all the time ;)

Reactions: Grizzly^_^

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. It is innuendo as well. I just laughed to myself when I read your post because I was thinking the exact same thing. Not only with the counsellor scene but pretty much all through the game. One laugh after the another :ROFLMAO:

Reminded me a lot of the humor in Threes Company and how Suzanne Somers played innocent all the time ;)
Does make you wonder how "innocent" she really is. I mean its been what, a month since the muesum visit which seemed to have sparked her plans into action, but was it really a spark or just tinder?
He is a little too.... on the nose about how she acts....

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Does make you wonder how "innocent" she really is. I mean its been what, a month since the muesum visit which seemed to have sparked her plans into action, but was it really a spark or just tinder?
He is a little too.... on the nose about how she acts....

Inside Denise is a freaky pervert just itching to be let out and stretch her..er.. wings... My favorite kind of girl. :love:

Reactions: Reese286

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We asked this question to the very best scientists of the world.

And they said: >>>>SOON<<<<
A big difference depending upon what kind of scientists they were.

If we're talking about cosmology or evolutionary scientists, "soon" might be talking about some time in the next hundred thousand years.

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
What a great game! What a great update! I really loved this update. It was amazing! All about it is fucking awesome! I just hoped that we could build a big harem: Denise, Macy, Brooke and The Coven. I like all characters a lot, but so far, my pursue is Denise and Macy, when the game is finished, I will look the other paths. Brooke is an amazing character, I hope we can see her again. Thank you for this masterpiece, naughtyroad !

• Love
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes