Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
A big difference depending upon what kind of scientists they were.

If we're talking about cosmology or evolutionary scientists, "soon" might be talking about some time in the next hundred thousand years.
The science of ASS = (Approaching Sensual Sexiness)
The absolute experts in this new field are me, myself and i. Those three gentleman have a tight grip on ASS and will provide future insights on the matter in their hand...AT HAND i mean...... What was the question again?

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
Perhaps it was already mentioned before, but - straight out of curiosity - what was your inspiration naughtyroad when you designed models of those two girls? I mean like ethnic features - they have pretty unique faces. My guess is middle-east, am I right?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Perhaps it was already mentioned before, but - straight out of curiosity - what was your inspiration naughtyroad when you designed models of those two girls? I mean like ethnic features - they have pretty unique faces. My guess is middle-east, am I right?
Heh, their background is undefined by canon, that is the game will never pin down a background so the player can fill that in for themselves and be sure it's never contradicted by the game.
As to their inspiration, the girls from the game are the kind of girls I see everyday around me, on the street, at work, friends and family. None of them is inspired by any one person in particular.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Uh i like this topic alot. We got from east europe to middle east to india/asia and even south america so far. We also found lots of real life women from those areas who look like their biological twins.

Shows you how beautiful those ladies are around the world :)

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Well, if I was about to take a guess... I would say Jordan or Lebanon. Samar, a girl I used to date in highschool was from there. Macy reminds me her very much.

Reactions: a_Nut

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Damn Naughty! It was a long wait but well worth it. Excellent. Given the build up the first time with Macy was a high hurdle. You cleared it by a huge margin. Really well done. How long can Denise last before she makes a mistake that lets the cat out of the bag with Macy?
Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just finished this chapter. Wow...
Real rollercoaster, with sadness, utter goofiness, horny interludes and some sheer terror, culminating in a tsunami of passion.
My favourite scene is the dream scene on the boat. The beautiful rendering of gorgeous Charlotte sitting at the bow, the dialog, the lifting of the shadows in the background and the moody lighting made that scene really uplifting.
Totally worth the wait I'd say.

• Red Heart

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The science of ASS = (Approaching Sensual Sexiness)
The absolute experts in this new field are me, myself and i. Those three gentleman have a tight grip on ASS and will provide future insights on the matter in their hand...AT HAND i mean...... What was the question again?
You might be an ASS man .. I am a TITS man (Telegraphing Incoming Temptation & Sexiness). I definitely have that in hand as well

• Haha

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry if this is repetitious. To fully savor I'm doing an hour or so a day, and not reading Forum to avoid spoilers.

The scene with MCV, Denise, Ms Farnsworth.... OMG laughing till tears ran at the entendre's .... woulda pissed myself had I needed to go.... BRILLIANT!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, if I was about to take a guess... I would say Jordan or Lebanon. Samar, a girl I used to date in highschool was from there. Macy reminds me her very much.
Coming from Hispanic heritage in the US, I tended to see Meso-America and others saw Yucatan Peninsula (Mayan), or more south in Bolivia and Peru.

To be honest, "Chunky Chicas" had a big influence on my ideas.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
*!! Got all the info from Naughty, I will try to update the guide this weekend > Tuesday if my IRL job allows it :)

*! Remember, when a new update drops this point guide won't be updated immediately! This shouldn't be a problem as it's meant to be played without any sort of guide (Recommended by both me and Naughty)

You could keep a extra save ready at the start of the new chapter if you really do desire to play with the point guide. I'll try to update this guide as soon as possible after a new release.

Here is the updated Official Point Guide for the game, now containing to chapter 5 (Please don't suddenly delete the link out of nowhere this time F95 mods, thank you.)

As usual, and described in the guide too, Naughty and I recommend to play the game without any sort of Walkthrough/Guide for the best experience.

Whether you decide to use this or not, have fun with this great game!
When will 1 to 6 be ready? Love the game

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
Coming from Hispanic heritage in the US, I tended to see Meso-America and others saw Yucatan Peninsula (Mayan), or more south in Bolivia and Peru.

To be honest, "Chunky Chicas" had a big influence on my ideas.
Well, that sounds about right.. If you reffer to Denise. Macy on the other hand.. She's different. 1st may be right, I would shoot for middle-east too. That nose, I don't know - Palestinian maybe..

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes