Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, that sounds about right.. If you reffer to Denise. Macy on the other hand.. She's different. 1st may be right, I would shoot for middle-east too. That nose, I don't know - Palestinian maybe..
Perhaps one parent was from the Middle-East, and the other was from Central America.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Proceeding slowly through Chapter Six, so to savor the first read-through (this is more novel than game to me) and have a (minor) quibble: During the ritual, both Sara and Zarah identify themselves as the middle aspect of the triple goddess! The Mother and The Matron are alternate names for the same one—the maternal, nurturing middle aspect. The wise, and usually stern one is The Crone.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Proceeding slowly through Chapter Six, so to savor the first read-through (this is more novel than game to me) and have a (minor) quibble: During the ritual, both Sara and Zarah identify themselves as the middle aspect of the triple goddess! The Mother and The Matron are alternate names for the same one—the maternal, nurturing middle aspect. The wise, and usually stern one is The Crone.
Hmm, interesting. I intended for it to read as an older woman, past child bearing age (socially even if not biologically with two teen-age kids of her own). I considered Matriarch but I figured that sounded too authoritarian. Zarah doesn't care for the word "crone", but I'm open to suggestions.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I intended for it to read as an older woman, past child bearing age (socially even if not biologically with two teen-age kids of her own). I considered Matriarch but I figured that sounded too authoritarian. Zarah doesn't care for the word "crone", but I'm open to suggestions.
Counselor? Maven?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Well, in the Discworld books, Nanny Ogg talks about "The Maiden, The Matron, and...the other one." :cautious:

B.S.K

Feb 19, 2018
And the more i think about it the more it makes sense. Hurting Denise or Macy in any way means certain death....by pencil to the neck.
Ofc it does make sense. Whoever dares to hurt them shall face an army of horny F95 members armed with trebuchets, seeking revenge while mounting their war-bear rides (hope one of our fellow artists can make this image possible).

And seriously, that's one of the things this game achieves which most don't. Making me care about the sisters as if they were real. That says a lot about Naughty's storytelling abilities.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Maiden? Spinster? (never married woman - not a virgin obviously). Matriarch? Regent?

• Thinking Face

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
How about Skeletor? :unsure:

skeletor-gif-11.gif

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
O'key... I reached the end of present content and I think I managed to see all potential routes (available so far).
The game is great, there is no doubt about it. Texts are awesome, it's a crime not to read it (so, hands off that CTRL key dickheads!). But.. And that's a big BUT naughtyroad.. (sorry, couldn't help myself :D)

The MC is a dummie. Like a crash-test dummie. I can't understand why is he so passive? I mean, look at all those scenes with girls on a couch - he sits with his head in TV, messmerized in it with such adorable cuties next to him. And? Nothing.. A salt sculpture department. The girls should wipe the dust off him from time to time.

Seriously? WHO THE HELL WOULD STAND SUCH PROXIMITY AND DID NOTHING?! <exhales quickly with a mad look on his face>

And don't get me wrong here - I'm not talking about some serious groping, kinky touching, cleavage staring & drooling and so on (well, I would do) but at least some sort of Interactivity for God's sake! Most experts agree that 70-93% of human communication is non-verbal and yet we can only decide wheather to say something or sit silently (wax figure strikes again!).

I can recall a single time when MC could decide wheather or not to ruffle Denise's hair or tickle her and thats it, for 6 long chapters. All he could get of himself. Pathetic.

I know, my inner perv is talking through me because I NEVER, EVER missed any opportunity to dip my fingers in girls' panties but.. hey, it's me ok?

So I repeat myself here - I would like to have some option to wake that sleeping beauty and turn his head away from TV and be able to decide wheather or not to hug them, stroke their back or shoulders or smell their hair.. SOME interaction with human beings living next to me that are supposed to matter so much for me.

Ps. But of course I have nothing against some serious groping.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
O'key... I reached the end of present content and I think I managed to see all potential routes (available so far).
The game is great, there is no doubt about it. Texts are awesome, it's a crime not to read it (so, hands off that CLTR key dickheads!). But.. And that's a BIG butt naughtyroad.. (sorry, couldn't help myself :D)

The MC is a dummie. Like a crash-test dummie. I can't understand why is he so passive? I mean, look at all those scenes with girls on a couch - he sits with his head in TV, messmerized in it with such adorable cuties next to him. And? Nothing.. A salt sculpture department. The girls should wipe the dust off him from time to time.

Seriously? WHO THE HELL WOULD STAND SUCH PROXIMITY AND DID NOTHING?! <exhales quickly with a mad look on his face>

And don't get me wrong here - I'm not talking about some serious groping, kinky touching, cleavage staring & drooling and so on (well, I would do) but some sort of Interactivity for God's sake! Most experts agree that 70-93% of human communication is non-verbal and yet we can only decide wheather to say something or sit silently (wax figure strikes again!).

I can recall a single time when MC could decide wheather or not to ruffle Denise's hair or tickle her and thats it, for 6 long chapters. All he could get of himself. Pathetic.

I know, my inner perv is talking through me because I NEVER, EVER missed any opportunity to dip my fingers in girls' panties but.. hey, it's me ok?

So I repeat myself here - I would like to have some option to wake that sleeping beauty and turn his head away from TV and be able to decide wheather or not to hug them, stroke their back or shoulders or smell their hair.. SOME interaction with human beings living next to me that are supposed to matter so much for me.

Ps. But of course I have nothing against some serious groping.
Maybe try playing again, as this isn't a balls-to-the-wall sextravaganza from start to finish. Much of the story doesn't lend to constant groping by the MC through the obviously gradual buildup.

The MC strokes, rubs feet, hugs, etc. while on the couch (if you're talking about the couch scenes). He accidentally went farther than intended once and it became a moment of some concern: they are his wards and this game has build-up aplenty, it doesn't make sense for the MC to be all grabby on a constant basis: he's trying to set a good example with them, but has the ability to follow their requests for more contact, too. It's only in the most recent chapter where inhibitions are truly being pulled down.

Outside of the couch, there have been many close-touching moments with the wards, such as in the bathroom, at the computer and so forth.

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
No, you got me wrong. I wasn't referring to EVERYTHING he does, I was just saying that we have such a small impact on what he does. Most of the choices are about to say or not to say something. I meant ADDITIONAL activities that we could start as a players. So I don't count background animations because they are non-interactive, just passive.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, you got me wrong. I wasn't reffering to EVERYTHING he does, I was just saying that we have such a small impact on what he does. Most of the choices are about to say or not to say something. I mant ADDITIONAL activities that we could start as a players. So I don't count background animations because they are non-interactive, just passive.
As I said, those activities don't make sense through much of the story with the wards. You're asking for it to be a different type of story, this hasn't been about constant sexual activities - otherwise, those would have made sense to offer as actions.

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
You're asking for it to be a different type of story, this hasn't been about constant sexual activities - otherwise, those would have made sense to offer as actions.
And yet again you got me wrong. Where did I say about constant sexual activities? (ok, in p.s. but I was j/k) Since when hugging someone, stroking their arms or smelling their hair is an act of sexual activity? It may have sexual context but it's not what I am talking about here. Look at those couch scenes again, please. What do you see? I see a man sitting with his eyeballs sticked to the TV. Would you do that in his place with a girl like Macy laying next to you? You got any clue I'm talking about now? Interaction, man, interaction!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
And yet again you got me wrong. Where did I say about constant sexual activities? (ok, in p.s. but I was j/k) Since when hugging someone, stroking their arms or smelling their hair is an act of sexual activity? It may have sexual context but it's not what I am talking about here. Look at those couch scenes again, please. What do you see? I see a man sitting with his eyeballs sticked to the TV. Would you do that in his place with a girl like Macy laying next to you? You got any clue I'm talking about now? Interaction, man, interaction!
You need to get into his shoes though, they aren't just a couple of hotties sitting next to him, they are his daughters wards, he spend literally all their lives with them, so is not like he suddenly would feel the need to do something special while doing a normal activity with them.

Reactions: fried

a_Nut

Dec 15, 2021
so is not like he suddenly would feel the need to do something special while doing a normal activity with them.
Does it mean that he should ignore them completely? Because I would felt that way when a person close to me never ever turns his head away from TV nor ever starts any interaction with me during 'common-time'. Subconscious stroking doesn't count - I treat my cat this way and he is not a human being, who in majority have bigger emotional needs.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes