jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
На мой взгляд, персонажи вполне выглядят нормально, история сюжета замечательная, жду продолжения их истории
Спасибо вам за ваши добрые слова. Форум только на английском языке, извините. Я перевел ваш комментарий.

The forum is a english only place so i would advice you to try english if that is possible. But i am sure that someone will be so kind to translate it and answer your question... sentence....ok you got me i have no clue what you wrote.

But you guys make great music....according to my kids. Tri Poloski?
Kashei1979 thinks all the characters look believable/good, enjoys the story, and looks forward to the next update.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
The forum is a english only place so i would advice you to try english if that is possible. But i am sure that someone will be so kind to translate it and answer your question... sentence....ok you got me i have no clue what you wrote.

But you guys make great music....according to my kids. Tri Poloski?
He just posted a compliment.
He's saying:
In my opinion, the characters look quite normal, the story of the plot is wonderful, I look forward to the continuation of their story.

Wow, google translate is getting good :D .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Gray21

May 19, 2020
man, this last update was amazing, and my absolute favorite part of it was Macys chapter, absolutely amazing, and made me care for her even more than before. She is just so god damned beautiful. I have been a fan of this game for a long time now, and the wait for this update was truly excruciating, but its finally here and it did not disappoint. I am looking forward for more :D, it might take another year(hope not), but im sure it will be worth the wait.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The game keeps dying on me right after loading my latest save file. How far back do I have to go to avoid it?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The game keeps dying on me right after loading my latest save file. How far back do I have to go to avoid it?
If you are running any mods in the game, delete everything (except your saves) and try again without any mods.
If you are not running mods, you should be able to load up with no problem from previous save - particularly if you saved where told at the end of last update.

Otherwise please share in greater detail the issue you are having.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If you are running any mods in the game, delete everything (except your saves) and try again without any mods.
If you are not running mods, you should be able to load up with no problem from previous save - particularly if you saved where told at the end of last update.

Otherwise please share in greater detail the issue you are having.
I'm not using any mods. The game is whining about missing images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I'm not using any mods. The game is whining about missing images
Ok, I see you are using the compressed version (which is not an official version) and the person who compressed the the game warned in their post that "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that." That said, I haven't normally had issues with this compression version.

From the error description, the content you are missing is from near the end of the previous update a year ago. I re-downloaded the v0.6.3-bugfix compressed version and loaded my previous save to see where the content was. It's before the point where the dev tells the player to "save now" to reduce the possibility of errors. Also, were you possibly using a mod during the previous playthrough that created this save? The problems could carry over from that because of how the unofficial walkthrough mod dealt with variables/flags/tags.

The dev lives in Europe time zones, so he won't necessarily be online for a few more hours. So, unless someone else has better ideas, here's my suggestion (if you don't want to wait):
  • Last option is to delete all traces of LOML from your computer and start the game (uncompressed version) from the beginning, skipping through all the content you already have played.
(there is another option to unRen the entire game and find the file(s) needed and plead with others on the board to upload for you to download, rename, and place in the correct places ... but that is even more entailed than the above)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Ok, I see you are using the compressed version (which is not an official version) and the person who compressed the the game warned in their post that "Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that." That said, I haven't normally had issues with this compression version.

From the error description, the content you are missing is from near the end of the previous update a year ago. I re-downloaded the v0.6.3-bugfix compressed version and loaded my previous save to see where the content was. It's before the point where the dev tells the player to "save now" to reduce the possibility of errors. Also, were you possibly using a mod during the previous playthrough that created this save? The problems could carry over from that because of how the unofficial walkthrough mod dealt with variables/flags/tags.

The dev lives in Europe time zones, so he won't necessarily be online for a few more hours. So, unless someone else has better ideas, here's my suggestion (if you don't want to wait):
  • Last option is to delete all traces of LOML from your computer and start the game (uncompressed version) from the beginning, skipping through all the content you already have played.
(there is another option to unRen the entire game and find the file(s) needed and plead with others on the board to upload for you to download, rename, and place in the correct places ... but that is even more entailed than the above)
Much appreciated! I'll give it a try tomorrow.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Much appreciated! I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Tbh, not much I can add there. Unless it's reproducible with a non-modded save on one of my own builds, I can't really offer any help. For what it's worth, it's complaining about a specific image there, it might be worth while checking out if it does indeed exist, and isn't corrupted.

For the record, I've seen quite a bit of graphical glitches and artifacts on screen that come with high compressed images in LomlL(most noticably blue horizontal/vertical lines along cutting seams in sprites) so I'd recommend against it when playing Light of my Life or other sprite based games using an approach similar to mine.

or anything that could be converted and 3d printed
There's some licensing issues there. Daz licenses prohibit distributing "baked" versions of their assets. If you're able to reproduce the girls using their assets, you could 3d print to your heart's content for your own use, but I'm not ready yet to release the model presets to the public yet.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
.....you could 3d print to your heart's content for your own use, but I'm not ready yet to release the model presets to the public yet.
And this right here is the moment in which i will create a sierrabot one way or another. And if that works i will create a Denise and Macy BOT on an old castle roof while catching lightning to fuel my machine and yell
while laughing like a maniac.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Played thru a few scenes a day from the day Ch6 dropped, just finished. Plenty of play time in the update, if anything the quality and intensity are even better than previous chapters. Laughed, Cried, and drooled a lot.

SUPERB!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes