naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 1555644
Damn it, you're asking me an existential question which is more important than that one "What was there first, the chicken or the egg" and now you're laughing at me too?

Screw you! :p
Heheheh. You're right, I shouldn't laugh, it's a terrible thing to be torn between your dick and your heart. :sneaky:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
To be real with you guys Im also torn... I do love Macy and Denise, they are my beautiful daughters wards and I want nothing but their happiness, and if that means going above and beyond the call of duty and love them as more than a father guardian that's fine with me.... but I also love Brooke, I know you can't realistically go beyond friends with benefits with the coven, and that's fine, they have their lives and you have yours, but Brooke is another story, she is kinky, dorky, funny, gorgeous, she is independent, smart, she is going places, she has something that makes me want to follow her... honest to god I would marry Brooke IRL she is 1000% wife material.

But I can't help but feel that enters in conflict with Denise/Macy....and even though If I had to choose between them or Brooke I would choose them, I can't help but think this is not the right thing to do... they are way too young, of course not in a pedo way, but in the fact they are young girls, they have their whole life ahead of them and I don't want to chain them to their old father guardian without experiencing half the crazy things I experienced in this game alone, I know they truly love me but they deserve to know there is a world outside the family but in the last chapter I might get Macy pregnant!, and that's fucking crazy, nobody should have a child so young!, they need to LIVE before settling down, I want them to feel free and comfortable exploring the world and developing bonds with other people, and if after doing all kind of crazy stuff they still want to be with me I would gladly embrace them because my love is unconditional.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Game is great. Update is great. All the stars out of all the stars rating. Macy is life. Denise is hometown.

One question though. Whats up with macy's #13 tattoo? My birthday is on a 13th so the number has some meaning for me. but as a random tattoo (prominently on your boob no less) I think is kind of weird. I tried searching this thread for it but all came up that was related to it was some people recognizing it and giving kudos for the reference. Tried googling it and it's either gang related or supposed to give good luck?

If it's the latter I have to wonder if why she chose it on that location is because her heart is supposed to be there underneath. Sort of like stamping good luck on your heart/soul. Though the actual location is wrong and should be a bit higher and more to the middle but that's going offtopic. It gives more depth to her character and gives a deeper thought into her personality.
If it's the former than well I hope someday we get to do some stern talking to her about that lifestyle. Including some heavy spanking.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
<snip>
One question though. Whats up with macy's #13 tattoo? My birthday is on a 13th so the number has some meaning for me. but as a random tattoo (prominently on your boob no less) I think is kind of weird. I tried searching this thread for it but all came up that was related to it was some people recognizing it and giving kudos for the reference.
<snip>
If you read the posts referencing the kudos, you would see there is a link to the song it is referenced from:
<snip>
Pixies were a cult band when I was a teen although I was only 12 in 1989, I discovered them a couple years later. I actually watched them playing live just before the covid pandemic. The 80s and 90s were really good times for music, no doubt.

This is the Pixies's song for anybody wondering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, side note that the letter "M" is the 13th letter of the English alphabet.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
We could make that work. We could even keep the name sort of. Instead of Lord of the Rings we call it Lord of the Cockring.

Fellowship of the Cock.
The Two Dicks.
Return of the Cock.

I would buy those movies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I believe MTV already started with the Lord of the Piercing almost 20 years ago:

(There's no point trying to embed it, since it will only play on YT anyway)

Sorry about the awful quality, couldn't find a better one online (a copy on the LOTR bluray set looks much better)
Anyone who has seen LOTR, but never seen this MTV version of the council of Elrond scene, I suggest you do it now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I believe MTV already started with the Lord of the Piercing almost 20 years ago:

(There's no point trying to embed it, since it will only play on YT anyway)

Sorry about the awful quality, couldn't find a better one online (a copy on the LOTR bluray set looks much better)
Anyone who has seen LOTR, but never seen this MTV version of the council of Elrond scene, I suggest you do it now ;)
I saw that back then. Jack Black is a national treasure :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
it's a terrible thing to be torn between your dick and your heart.
Ok i had come to a decision
The heart has won und i must say, it was the right one. It feels better.
So I decided to do a new path only with Macy and Denise and skip to the beginning of Chapter 6, it only lasted 6 hours.... because after 10 seconds I forgot that I wanted to press skip, and so I read everything again, wasn't the worst because I didn't know how much I had forgotten since the last update.

She says it comes from a song.
Speaking of music:

Should that be a "hint" at Prodigy, or is that too much out of my imagination?

Screenshot 2021-12-22 002134.png

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The game "Crystal Maidens" last march used the same name Midgardsormr thought LOL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got into that game on Steam but just couldn't continue it any longer. I didn't mind the constant upgrading that was needed to compete in each event that came out, but the artwork of the women was just horrendous. I mean it's like the guy didn't even understand basic anatomy. Every woman shown had messed up hips and waist ratios with their hips having more sharp edges than a knife. If you're going to make erotic artwork at least have some semblance of knowing how the basic anatomy of a woman should look :mad:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So your save might have something bad in it. Delete all instances of LOML and the saves from your computer (don't forget in %AppData%\RenPy\) and start a new playthrough. Sorry to hear.

Edit: Also, something to think about as well - what OS are you using and is it 32-bit or 64-bit? I've tried to find info on the 'Failed to allocate SDL_Surface' error but all I am finding could be a graphics card RAM or 32-bit OS issue.
The point is I don't want to lose my saves.. Do I have to replay entire previous chapter..? :unsure:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The point is I don't want to lose my saves.. Do I have to replay entire previous chapter..? :unsure:
You may have to start from the beginning. In fact, you have waited at least two days for a solution. In that time, you could have replayed the game at least 3 times.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes