Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you naughtyroad for another great update. You are really able to tickle the whole spectrum of feelings. You made me shed some tears, plenty of other bodily fluids and I had more than one good laugh. I was really impressed by the anxious art style, it did convey the message really well. The ritual thing was a great addition and also visual very refreshing.

I am really glad I could hold myself back to play it until the more relaxed winter pause.

Reactions: naughtyroad

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
About the latest update, we had a scene with Denise but after all the massages i was expecting her to give a hand too in the morning sessions.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
There's some news about next update?
I suppose the fans will appreciate a quick response and increase the game's fame.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
There's some news about next update?
I suppose the fans will appreciate a quick response and increase the game's fame.
I'm sure it would, but after spending 2.6K hours on this update this year, right now I'm spinning down a little, taking some time to outline the story for the next chapter, and enjoying some time with my wife and family.

As usual, once I start production in earnest, there'll be weekly progress updates up on discord (free for all), patreon and subscribestar, which are usually mirrored here by some helpful elf within a day or two. Links are in the first post for those that are interested.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm sure it would, but after spending 2.6K hours on this update this year, right now I'm spinning down a little, taking some time to outline the story for the next chapter, and enjoying some time with my wife and family.

As usual, once I start production in earnest, there'll be weekly progress updates up on discord (free for all), patreon and subscribestar, which are usually mirrored here by some helpful elf within a day or two. Links are in the first post for those that are interested.
If you could outline it in a way that has trebuchets and bears that would be wonderful.........

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
If you could outline it in a way that has trebuchets and bears that would be wonderful.........
Heh, while I'm pretty sure the previous poster wasn't actually a bear, but just stoked to play more, I'm guessing you meant something like this. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Man I wish I'd known that it's both girls or none before slogging through the whole thing. What's the point of the Macy romance options if not romancing Denise already locks you out from that path?

• Angry
Reactions: InvaderZim

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Man I wish I'd known that it's both girls or none before slogging through the whole thing. What's the point of the Macy romance options if not romancing Denise already locks you out from that path?
She does hint a lot about it, two this one those games were you date your daughters...rather kinda obvious(Going say95% folks are here for story and that)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
You mean something like a line that comes up and says: "Locking out either the Macy or Denise path will result in missing a lot of content for both of them together, even if you locked out just one of them.", when you can start locking out paths?

Or otherwise maybe something like a line that says: "This will lock you out of the Macy and/or Denise path. It will likely result in a very premature ending to the game and lock you out of most of the content." when you actually do pick out a lockout choice?

:unsure: Oh wait, those are already in there, aren't they?

IDK dude, seems to me I could have put in ten more warning signs and it wouldn't have made a difference if you're just gonna go ahead and ignore them.

As to the reason why there's no separate paths for them, by now I must have done half a dozen or more posts on why that doesn't work with something as story driven as this. I'm sure anyone really interested is able to dig those up.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You mean something like a line that comes up and says: "Locking out either the Macy or Denise path will result in missing a lot of content for both of them together, even if you locked out just one of them.", when you can start locking out paths?

Or otherwise maybe something like a line that says: "This will lock you out of the Macy and/or Denise path. It will likely result in a very premature ending to the game and lock you out of most of the content." when you actually do pick out a lockout choice?

:unsure: Oh wait, those are already in there, aren't they?

IDK dude, seems to me I could have put in ten more warning signs and it wouldn't have made a difference if you're just gonna go ahead and ignore them.

As to the reason why there's no separate paths for them, by now I must have done half a dozen or more posts on why that doesn't work with something as story driven as this. I'm sure anyone really interested is able to dig those up.
Maybe we need some flashy (Las Vegas like) letters appear on the screen with a few "are you sure? are you really sure? do you know what happens if you press yes? are you positive that you want it that way? do you even know what positive means? would you like me to open the dictionary for you? with pressing yes you now confirm the choice of locking those paths. you sure about that? really sure? can i convince you otherwise? aight then."

And i bet people would still not understand it.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

You deserve a decent length of rest and relaxation. At least ... 3 or 4 hours. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, though - life is too short to not enjoy each day with family, friends and just contemplative moments. Glad to hear you're taking some time before ramping back up.

Maybe we need some flashy (Las Vegas like) letters appear on the screen with a few "are you sure? are you really sure? do you know what happens if you press yes? are you positive that you want it that way? do you even know what positive means? would you like me to open the dictionary for you? with pressing yes you now confirm the choice of locking those paths. you sure about that? really sure? can i convince you otherwise? aight then."

And i bet people would still not understand it.
That didn't work on MySpace or GeoCities. :geek:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
You know, i was constantly downloading updating this game in my HDD, never actually went ahead and play. And yesterday i tried and i loved it. Most of gameplay i played with smile on my face and there are some time pain on my chest. One of the most memorial games i think ever played, story and visual wise.

Also why Macy getting hotter every chapter?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The writing and story are absolutely stellar. Parts of this latest installment had me laughing out loud, and other parts had me in tears, literally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the slack-jawed babosos who want to criticize how long it takes to put out an episode, in the immortal words of Angus's grandfather (played quite well by George C. Scott), "screw 'em". If you can create such amazing art that excels in every sense of the word, no one cares how long it takes. And I say that as someone who has continued to financially support you through it all. Keep up the good work, and we can't wait for the next one.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Coming from Hispanic heritage in the US, I tended to see Meso-America and others saw Yucatan Peninsula (Mayan), or more south in Bolivia and Peru.

To be honest, "Chunky Chicas" had a big influence on my ideas.
Considering Naughty's home country (a neighbours of mine) and him saying they are somewhat based on women he met and partly having the same immigrant dynamics in 50/60's as my own my guess would be either Spanish/Portugese or Greek/Turkish or that vicinity that had also quite some mixing with Arab/|Northern African and/or Eurasian in past history. So not so much a certain country, but more a result over centuries of quite a few nationalities coming together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
必须保护你的受监护人 不要带走他们监护人以外的任何家伙。但老实说,有没有其他人有点被这些面孔抛弃?他们看起来像年轻的迪士尼恶棍。
下载一个试试
English, please. 英语,请。
Goddamn those are the ugliest main characters I've ever seen on this site.

Is the juice worth the squeeze of looking at those faces? Is there a paper bag function?
From OP:
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
So I'm guessing next update, sex with Macy & HJ possibly a BJ with Denise during rub down time in the morning. The BJ will end the chapter...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes