rexter1234

Dec 30, 2017
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've followed this game for a long time and it's definitely my favorite on this site.

I always thought the characters' designs were appealing and refreshing, being latino myself. The wife character looks so much like my own wife; it's hilarious.

The story is very engaging, and I've never felt the urge to use the skip function even when replaying. Thanks naughtyroad for such an amazing game.

Hope you have a happy new year and relax during the holidays. You've earned it in spades.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
More literary references, since 10 things is loosely based upon Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew."

I really need to look into literary works for inspiration!
I took a semester course on Shakespeare, and I never remember the mention of a "quivering member." I am quite certain the professor would have pointed that out.

As a side note, most of Shakespeare is based on "literary inspiration" as many of his works were rewrites and takes on previously written works. Many people do not realize that, but it is true.

Reactions: naughtyroad

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I took a semester course on Shakespeare, and I never remember the mention of a "quivering member." I am quite certain the professor would have pointed that out.

As a side note, most of Shakespeare is based on "literary inspiration" as many of his works were rewrites and takes on previously written works. Many people do not realize that, but it is true.
If you did a course on Shakespeare and it didn't mention any of the dick jokes, you may want to see if you can get your money back.

meshmoshmish

May 10, 2020
Does anyone have a saved file for Chapter 5 ? Played this game 2 times, deleted 2 times I don't want to play it all from the beginning again .

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone have a saved file for Chapter 5 ? Played this game 2 times, deleted 2 times I don't want to play it all from the beginning again .
You do know that each save is different. Some people are going for full harem, some only for the wards, some only for brooke, and still some only for the coven. And then there are the multiples of these.

But, if you use the search box found in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread and enter "Save" to look for ... you'll find some possibilities posted early/mid December.

Edit: you can skip through all scenes and make selections to get you back to the start of Chapter 6 within a couple of hours. You also might find yourself enjoying the review so much that you end up spending a lot more time with the ladies.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I did think LoML saved outside the games folder tree, but any game I expect to replay in the future, I save at the end, and after deleting all the contents except the game/saves folder, I move the tiny piece left to a "Saved Games" folder. Let's me resume, and 'usually' scroll back enough to get the jist of where the storyline stopped last time.

Reactions: meshmoshmish

meshmoshmish

May 10, 2020
I did think LoML saved outside the games folder tree, but any game I expect to replay in the future, I save at the end, and after deleting all the contents except the game/saves folder, I move the tiny piece left to a "Saved Games" folder. Let's me resume, and 'usually' scroll back enough to get the jist of where the storyline stopped last time.
Thank you very much .

Omanknight

May 12, 2020
Hey, i just want to say keep it up! I really loved the story just as much as the sex scenes, ngl the roleplay thing was kind of out there at the beach house but, still a wonderful game overall!

Ive really grown to love your the main characters, its made me so invested the way you write, 10 10 game.

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Of course, "10 Things" is part of the process, so they may have taken a bit of literary license.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Hopefully it's not another almost year until the next. A shit ton of content but in that long a time you forget so much.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hopefully it's not another almost year until the next. A shit ton of content but in that long a time you forget so much.
I would recommend having your save ... saved ... so that you can step back through the end review of chapter 6 to refresh your memory.
  • Ch.1: 01 May 2019 (first public release)
  • Ch.2: 03 Aug 2019 (3 mths)
  • Ch.3: 23 Dec 2019 (4+ mths)
  • Ch.4: 07 May 2020 (4+ mths)
  • Ch.5: 30 Dec 2020 (5+ mths)
  • Ch.6: 08 Dec 2021 (11+ mths)
Based upon the above, you should expect around 11 months or longer because 6 previous chapters of content can create a little entanglement of storylines which may increase necessary content for each chapter going forward. If Chapter 7 comes sooner, you will be pleasantly surprised. However, I am not going to expect anything until at least a similar release date next, er, this year.

But then, I always attempt to set reasonable expectations for projects ... and so I won't actually expect it until Summer 2023. That way, should naughtyroad complete it before then, he will have come in under deadline and met my timeliness expectations.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
A year and a half would be ridiculous and unacceptable. I'm hoping for this one there was some sort of difficulty that didn't allow the dev to work on the game as much as he wanted. Otherwise this won't get to an end while I'm alive most likely. There really should be for ones more than 2 months between releases like they do on new seasons of TV shows. In this case review more than 1 season back. Previous update was when I first downloaded this and by now remembered next to nothing. Some of us aren't so young we remember well...

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
A year and a half would be ridiculous and unacceptable. I'm hoping for this one there was some sort of difficulty that didn't allow the dev to work on the game as much as he wanted. Otherwise this won't get to an end while I'm alive most likely. There really should be for ones more than 2 months between releases like they do on new seasons of TV shows. In this case review more than 1 season back. Previous update was when I first downloaded this and by now remembered next to nothing. Some of us aren't so young we remember well...
I understand your concern, but you do realize that the dev logged over 2500 hours in this update over the last year. That's more time than they invested in their full-time employment (which pays their bills).

I am not saying it will take 18 months, I am saying that I am placing a reasonable expectation of 18 months that is based upon the fact this update took just under 12 months. By doing so, should the update come 12 months from now, it has bettered my expectations. If it comes out in 8 months, even better. But if it takes 14 months, I'm still good.

However, remember the old venn diagram:

Since the game is free for everyone, there are only two options: make it
  • good quality with longer update cycles
  • poor quality with shorter update cycles
I prefer good quality.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I understand your concern, but you do realize that the dev logged over 2500 hours in this update over the last year. That's more time than they invested in their full-time employment (which pays their bills).

I am not saying it will take 18 months, I am saying that I am placing a reasonable expectation of 18 months that is based upon the fact this update took just under 12 months. By doing so, should the update come 12 months from now, it has bettered my expectations. If it comes out in 8 months, even better. But if it takes 14 months, I'm still good.

However, remember the old venn diagram:

Since the game is free for everyone, there are only two options: make it
  • good quality with longer update cycles
  • poor quality with shorter update cycles
I prefer good quality.

There are patrons, so not 100% free. "Fast" would be like every month. A year is more like "glacial." Average on here is about every 2 -3 months. One of my favorites it every 2 weeks. Some I don't play show up I swear once a week or more.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes