UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The point is I don't want to lose my saves.. Do I have to replay entire previous chapter..? :unsure:
So I was able to find a save that worked fine. Have you tried auto saves etc? Even if your saves don't work, it's important to understand that you're playing a game that's in development. My save may have worked and your's fail because of a difference in the choices we previously made, that caused some variable to be in a different state or even missing.

I'm sure naughty makes every effort to keep saves working, but in the end this is software and there are bound to be bugs that slip through.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Well, Christmas is almost here.. So, naughtyroad, I was wondering..

Is there any chance we'll be given a post card from the girls this year? ;)

Ps. Last year's "gift" wrapped in a red ribbon was adorable :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: a_Nut and LarryK

Ezra

May 7, 2017
I got into that game on Steam but just couldn't continue it any longer. I didn't mind the constant upgrading that was needed to compete in each event that came out, but the artwork of the women was just horrendous. I mean it's like the guy didn't even understand basic anatomy. Every woman shown had messed up hips and waist ratios with their hips having more sharp edges than a knife. If you're going to make erotic artwork at least have some semblance of knowing how the basic anatomy of a woman should look :mad:
I've been playing that game for quite some time now on Steam (200+ hours). The art is better for some girls than for others, but if it's not of your liking, there are lot of free nutaku games on Steam to try out. It's just a grindfest as every nutaku f2p game out there.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, the christmas is almost here.. So, naughtyroad, I was wondering..

Is there any chance we'll be given a post card from The Girls this year? ;)

Ps. Last year's "gift", wrapped in a red ribbon was adorable :love:
Heh, cheers.

I've forgone my monthly wallpapers the last two months crunching to get chapter 6 wrapped, but with that out of the way, I've just completed a new one the other day for backers. I stayed away from a seasonal theme deliberately though, because I really felt like doing some sci-fi alternate reality this time round, and I definitely didn't just want to slap a short green or red dress and an elf hat on the girls, load up "angel's secrets" poses one and three from the daz store and call it a day.

Maybe next year I'll take some time to come up with something a little bit more elaborate and original. But to tide you over, here's me repurposing some oldie I had laying around. Hope it takes the edge off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Heh, cheers.

I've forgone my monthly wallpapers the last two months crunching to get chapter 6 wrapped, but with that out of the way, I've just completed a new one the other day for backers. I stayed away from a seasonal theme deliberately though, because I really felt like doing some sci-fi alternate reality this time round, and I definitely didn't just want to slap a short green or red dress and an elf hat on the girls, load up "angel's secrets" poses one and three from the daz store and call it a day.

Maybe next year I'll take some time to come up with something a little bit more elaborate and original. But to tide you over, here's me repurposing some oldie I had laying around. Hope it takes the edge off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No DAZ lighting required for that one...Denise's headlights are on! :whistle:

robotreis

Jan 20, 2021
The game and the story are great. but there seems to be a lot of blur between animations. I think the game would be much better if the animations were a little clearer. Good luck ..

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The game and the story are great. but there seems to be a lot of blur between animations. I think the game would be much better if the animations were a little clearer. Good luck ..
There cannot be blur "between animations," they are static images that replace previous images or flip back and forth. There might be background(s) which have a motion blur effect applied to give the illusion of movement, but the foreground is in focus. *I'm trying to recall if the hike on vacation had motion blur backgrounds*

Reactions: LarryK

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
What was it that happened at the diner before this update? I honestly can't remember after last playing almost a year ago.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow model from Peru?

by way sister remind me of Armeca in game of throne.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
wow model from Peru?

by way sister remind me of Armeca in game of throne.
Sahara Knite, eh? Her background's Indian actually. Also, hmmm, I knew about Sibel Kekilli, but I never realized GoT dipped so deep into the adult actor pool (although looking it up, there seem to be a few more).
The girls from LomL's background is undefined by canon though, which is to say you can decide what you think fits best and the game will make sure not tell you you were wrong at some point.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Sahara Knite, eh? Her background's Indian actually. Also, hmmm, I knew about Sibel Kekilli, but I never realized GoT dipped so deep into the adult actor pool (although looking it up, there seem to be a few more).
The girls from LomL's background is undefined by canon though, which is to say you can decide what you think fits best and the game will make sure not tell you you were wrong at some point.
hi thx for not delete my post comment :) x

by way slowly falling for the game, lucky i just start to play this game, if it was 1 episode... ehh haha play game i slowly falling in love with model and appreciate them more... all moment in the game is awesome... even so i usually into (slowburn) blue ball game... hehe love the most is screen where model seat on MC lap while on laptop... wow that hit spot! remind me of my time....:devilish:

Update: luv your GAME! as support i join Patreon a/year sub.. Thank you again.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes