Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Ok sunday here, waiting for HOTD and i was looking for something to do. Too many "a young guy blablabla..." with the same bimbo models, same plot as always but i got lucky and find this diamond here. Amazing work!!! Deep story and, plus, with ordinary real girls. Love it!

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Ok sunday here, waiting for HOTD and i was looking for something to do. Too many "a young guy blablabla..." with the same bimbo models, same plot as always but i got lucky and find this diamond here. Amazing work!!! Deep story and, plus, with ordinary real girls. Love it!
I first played this game a few months back and it didn't click, not sure why, but the one thing I always loved, and what brought me back to finish the current content was the daughter models. I love em. The story is well done too.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, i check on this game every once in a while, cuz i like it. but if this is an accurate timeline of where development is at it's gonna be a long time before we see the next chapter.

This is not an attack, nor is it a milking comment, or anything else, just an observation, and maybe something for others like me, patiently waiting for updates, to realize that we still have a while to wait.

I think the last chapter came out in december 2021, with bug fixes, etc. in January.

Depending on how you look at it, the scene progress chart (? or whatever it's called), could be 3/4 the way done by just looking at it.

Or if say you count all the faces per scene assuming that tougher scenes take longer and the faces represent time for scenes to be completed it's only 2/3 of the way done.

So 8-9 months so far, I'm guessing maybe end of the year, or sometime early next year. Damn that revalation sucks, I wanted chunky chicas ice cream sooner.

oh well, such is life.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Damn, i check on this game every once in a while, cuz i like it. but if this is an accurate timeline of where development is at it's gonna be a long time before we see the next chapter.

This is not an attack, nor is it a milking comment, or anything else, just an observation, and maybe something for others like me, patiently waiting for updates, to realize that we still have a while to wait.

I think the last chapter came out in december 2021, with bug fixes, etc. in January.

Depending on how you look at it, the scene progress chart (? or whatever it's called), could be 3/4 the way done by just looking at it.

Or if say you count all the faces per scene assuming that tougher scenes take longer and the faces represent time for scenes to be completed it's only 2/3 of the way done.

So 8-9 months so far, I'm guessing maybe end of the year, or sometime early next year. Damn that revalation sucks, I wanted chunky chicas ice cream sooner.

oh well, such is life.

its almost completed tbf.

Bubba Zone

Oct 7, 2017
I have enjoyed following and playing this game since it began and I love the girls. They are unique in the game world and each can be very sexy in her own way. Since i came into the game world i have set no expectations so these babies are perfect to me. Cannot help but hope this creator works out his personal demons and gets back to bringing my girls back to life...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: polycentric

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have enjoyed following and playing this game since it began and I love the girls. They are unique in the game world and each can be very sexy in her own way. Since i came into the game world i have set no expectations so these babies are perfect to me. Cannot help but hope this creator works out his personal demons and gets back to bringing my girls back to life...
Bubba, I think you're confusing this VN with a different one. The only work the creator is doing (outside of spending quality time with his family, his second job, and joking with friends and fans on the discord) is on this VN. He publishes a progress chart every week (next one is tomorrow). He's pretty close to tracking the same development timeline as the last two updates.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Hating on Big Brother is like hating on Call Of Duty. Gotta have respect for the games that elevated the industry to a new level and brough many new eyes on this website.
I never played any of the BB games, but i played one where the sister made a cameo and it really made me never want to play any of them. I can appreciate what they did for the medium though.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes