naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
''ready to start this rollercoaster of a sequence in earnest.''
Could it be...?
Yup, they're all going to Disneyland. Denise eats too much candy floss and gets sick mid-ride. It's a very dramatic moment. :oops:

Looks like last image is Brooke, no? She gonna find out about the daughters? I feel like she'd be ok.
The faces and the content of the scene are not related. :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Found another one inside me;
Inspired by this i had to do one my self.

Give me update, give me fire, give that which I desire, ooh!
Yeah!
Thread on, I see red
Adrenaline crash and shake my head
Intro junkie, paint me dead
And I see red

A hundred post through whack we fight
War horse, warhead
Fuck 'em man, we chuckle right
Through whack we fight

Ooh, on I burn
Dick is pumping engines
Rubbing hard, loose, and clean
And I burn, churning my erection
Quench my thirst with vaseline

So give me Update, give me fire, give me that which I desire
Hey!
Turn on beyond the bone
Swallow future, spit out home
turn your face upon the throne
Yeah

Take the corner, join the smash
Red lights, deadlines
Another junkie rubs too fast
Yeah, rubs way too fast, fast, fast, oh, oh

Ooh, on I burn
Dick is pumping Engines
Quench my thirst with vaseline
So give me Update, give me fire, give me that which I desire, ooh, yeah-heh

We chuckle right
Give me Update(on I burn, on and on)
Give me Update(on I burn, on and on)
My desire (on I burn, on and on)
Ooh, on I burn

Dick is pumping engines
Quench my thirst with Vaseline
Give me Update, give me fire, give me that which I desire, ooh
On I burn

I will never hear "direction" in this song ever again but "erection" every single time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
And of course, anyone who takes a moment to think a little bit about structuring stories in general and VNs in particular would see they are so clearly meant to improve the pacing of the game overall and provide some relief from the storyline with the main love interests. There's no filler there, they serve a purpose while providing some moments in the game I'm really pleased about.
I know I'm late to the conversation, but yeah, this is good game design imo and seems so obvious. A lot of games with incest go straight into the sex... and if that's what you find satisfying, I mean that's cool, but me and others I think have a harder time getting into it because it kind of removes what I think makes incest so arousing, which is the taboo of it. A lot of incest games really like to set up an atmosphere where it's just so casual and they treat it like it's any normal kind of sex with a girl you meet, and that just kinda goes against what I'm looking for. I'm glad I found your game because it seems like you feel the same way; but, of course, the negative to that is that because of the build-up, as you say, the (sexual) pacing gets a little worse... I personally don't like going through a game for hours with NO fappable content, and so the crones and the redhead are a relief for that. It's like having a nice salad before the main-course, maybe not THE #1 thing you're looking for in the meal, but it keeps you sated until that comes along. Thankfully, your crones are pretty great so it's more like two main-courses :)

I mean, I feel bad for the people who genuinely don't like the crones or the redhead (forget her name... ngl, I skipped her actually because she didn't interest me much while the crones really do it for me), but... you can't expect to like everything a dev is doing, and what? He's going to redesign the whole game around your opinion? I mean, I know most people get some sort of catharsis from expressing their opinion, and that's cool, but sometimes it does nothing for anyone else to just rag on characters that aren't going to change and is kind of a waste for the dev to read through... so what's the point? If you really think some characters are poorly written, put it in a review and leave the opinion there where it belongs imo. There are a number of games on this site which I personally think are pretty shit; I couldn't get anything out of it. But, I also don't really see the point in just crushing the poor dev who seems like they're working pretty hard to make this thing that I don't like. So, I just realize it's not for me and move on.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
im still waiting for this game to be finished (BEST GAME EVER!!)
Part of me loves Denise (and Macy) so much I don't want it to end. Yet I am aware that each chapter is progressing the story, and at some point, the story will be told. After that, more would be like a television series that has run out of things to say, but keeps coming back.

So, as long as NR promises a new project when this story has been told to his satisfaction.....

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dearest

naughtyroad

In about a week from now it's my 63rd birthday.
Since it has been 9 long months since we last met the wholesome family trio I would assume there'd
be another birthday soon.
I hope the pregnancy have gone along smoothly without any major complications.
Awaiting the newborn with bitten nails to the bone and with the hope that your labors will bring fruit in plenty.

I'll log in at noon on the 10th with a bunch of flowers and some tissues

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Dearest

naughtyroad

In about a week from now it's my 63rd birthday.
Since it has been 9 long months since we last met the wholesome family trio I would assume there'd
be another birthday soon.
I hope the pregnancy have gone along smoothly without any major complications.
Awaiting the newborn with bitten nails to the bone and with the hope that your labors will bring fruit in plenty.

I'll log in at noon on the 10th with a bunch of flowers and some tissues
Wich day your birthday precisely ? The 10 ? It's the same day I pick up my new dog ! I can't wait <3

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Welp you better be ready on the 10th Naughtyroad. ;)

Mm-bah-dah
Dum-dum-bah-beh
Doo-ba-dum-ba-beh-beh

Update?
venting out from them
venting out from here , all posters ask for
When is update?
That burns a building down
merges a family in one
Puts co-workers on streets
Um-ba-ba-beh
Um-ba-ba-beh
Dee-day-da
E-day-da, that's okay

It's the terror of knowing what this thread is about
All those people screaming
"What's the status now?"
Tomorrow, gets me higher
Pressure on Naughtyroad
People on quotes

Dev-dev-dev-mm-hm
Da-da-da-ba-ba
Okay
Chipping around, kick my brains 'round the floor
These are the days, it never rains, but it pours
Ee-do-ba-be
Ee-da-ba-ba-ba
Um-bo-bo
Be-lap

People on quotes
Ee-da-de-da-de
People on likes
Ee-da-de-da-de-da-de-da
It's the terror of knowing what this thread is about
All those people screaming
"What's the status now?"
Tomorrow, gets me higher, higher
Pressure on Naughtyroad
People on quotes

Turned away from it all like a fapped man
Sat on a lap, but it don't work
Keep coming up with Denise, but it's so slashed and torn
Why? Why? Why?
Love (love, love, love, love)
Naughtyroad laughs, under pressure we're breaking
Can't we give this dev one more chance?
Why can't we give Macy that one more chance?
Why can't we give love, give love, give love?
Give love, give love, give love, give love?

'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And Macy dares you to
Care for the family on the
Edge of the night (people on streets)
And she dares you
To change your way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our first dance
This is our first dance
This is ourselves
When is update?
When is update?
update.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Part of me loves Denise (and Macy) so much I don't want it to end. Yet I am aware that each chapter is progressing the story, and at some point, the story will be told. After that, more would be like a television series that has run out of things to say, but keeps coming back.

So, as long as NR promises a new project when this story has been told to his satisfaction.....
I'd be happy for a sexy/funny Halloween or Xmas special after the main story concludes.

But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes