• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ikr? The content isn't bad, but the effort is wasted in this. They are so clearly filler content made for people who don't have the patience and want to go straight to sexual content.
I absolutely love every minute of putting together the storylines for Brooke and especially the Coven, and creating their scenes, there's nothing throwaway about it. And of course, anyone who takes a moment to think a little bit about structuring stories in general and VNs in particular would see they are so clearly meant to improve the pacing of the game overall and provide some relief from the storyline with the main love interests. There's no filler there, they serve a purpose while providing some moments in the game I'm really pleased about.

Funny thing is, most of the comments about what a waste of time they are usually come from people who don't have the patience and want to go straight to sexual content with the main love interests. Seeing that turned around and stated with a straight face almost made me spurt my coffee over the keyboard there. :ROFLMAO: Cheers for the chuckle.

Of course, feel free to skip them, the options to do so are in there for a reason and I do my best to ensure that never negatively impacts the M+D storylines in any way, not just for the people who loathe Brooke or the Coven, but also (or more accurately, mostly) for those that want to play it while staying true to Macy and Denise. But that remark about it clearly being filler content, that's just false.

Of course, there's a ton of games out there that do throw some random, boring filler pussy your way to keep the MC's dick wet in the first chapter (with bonus points if the game punishes you in the following chapters for taking that bait :(), so I get that the more jaded players will have a kneejerk "fuck that filler" reflex when first setting eyes on them. But they're missing out on content that I spent just as much love and attention on as on the Macy and Denise parts.

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I absolutely love every minute of putting together the storylines for Brooke and especially the Coven, and creating their scenes, there's nothing throwaway about it. And of course, anyone who takes a moment to think a little bit about structuring stories in general and VNs in particular would see they are so clearly meant to improve the pacing of the game overall and provide some relief from the storyline with the main love interests. There's no filler there, they serve a purpose while providing some moments in the game I'm really pleased about.

Funny thing is, most of the comments about what a waste of time they are usually come from people who don't have the patience and want to go straight to sexual content with the main love interests. Seeing that turned around and stated with a straight face almost made me spurt my coffee over the keyboard there. :ROFLMAO: Cheers for the chuckle.

Of course, feel free to skip them, the options to do so are in there for a reason and I do my best to ensure that never negatively impacts the M+D storylines in any way, not just for the people who loathe Brooke or the Coven, but also (or more accurately, mostly) for those that want to play it while staying true to Macy and Denise. But that remark about it clearly being filler content, that's just a guy talking that has his finger on the ctrl key for every moment the main attraction isn't on screen, I wager.

Of course, there's a ton of games out there that do throw some random, boring filler pussy your way to keep the MC's dick wet in the first chapter (with bonus points if the game punishes you in the following chapters for taking that bait :(), so I get that the more jaded players will have a kneejerk "fuck that filler" reflex when first setting eyes on them. But they're missing out on content that I spent just as much love and attention on as on the Macy and Denise parts.
Couldn't agree more, when they were first introduced, i initially wanted to back off because i was worried about M&D, but i gave them a run-through and I really enjoyed the Coven as well as Brooke's story lines. It didnt take anything away from the main LI and added some intrigue... I can't wait to see what becomes of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
a bit anoying that in scene replay no text is shown its the salt and pepper dont like i have to load a game when i want a scene with text

Reactions: Xonox

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
There is some graph in the past couple of pages of what the author has posted on the progress.
Like 75% done. But I remember it taking a couple of weeks last time even after it was done.
For like quality checking and stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Oberoth

MoneyShots

Jan 6, 2019

Of course, feel free to skip them, the options to do so are in there for a reason and I do my best to ensure that never negatively impacts the M+D storylines in any way, not just for the people who loathe Brooke or the Coven, but also (or more accurately, mostly) for those that want to play it while staying true to Macy and Denise. But that remark about it clearly being filler content, that's just false.

I hate that you wasted coffee, but I think it would be much less of an issue if people didn't perceive them as being why updates take so long. If you weren't working on them, we'd get back to what we really want to see sooner. By we, I mean me.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I hate that you wasted coffee, but I think it would be much less of an issue if people didn't perceive them as being why updates take so long. If you weren't working on them, we'd get back to what we really want to see sooner. By we, I mean me.
In spite of quoting my post you seem to have missed the key point, so let me just highlight it for you.

(...) they are so clearly meant to improve the pacing of the game overall and provide some relief from the storyline with the main love interests. There's no filler there, they serve a purpose while providing some moments in the game I'm really pleased about.(...)
If there was a list of goals to hit with LomL, it would have points like "have decent pacing" and "have something to balance out the heavy moments" pretty high on there.

Points like "Get MoneyShots their tailormade fix asap by any means possible" and "worry about people being upset because time is spent making stuff they personally don't care about" would never even get considered for a single moment, though.

I'm making this game because I'm having a blast making it, and if you enjoy some or all of it with me, and come along for the ride, that's great. If not, meh, I'm still having a blast.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
In spite of quoting my post you seem to have missed the key point, so let me just highlight it for you.

If there was a list of goals to hit with LomL, it would have points like "have decent pacing" and "have something to balance out the heavy moments" pretty high on there.

Points like "Get MoneyShots their tailormade fix asap by any means possible" and "worry about people being upset because time is spent making stuff they personally don't care about" would never even get considered for a single moment, though.

I'm making this game because I'm having a blast making it, and if you enjoy some or all of it with me, and come along for the ride, that's great. If not, meh, I'm still having a blast.

keep it up friend, the goal is on the way, the first thing is to enjoy what you do so that you can and want to share it with others. Greetings and thanks and remember that half of humanity expects you to do your best so take your time and may God be with you in your efforts.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017

I just want to say that I love you Sir.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Found another one inside me;

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Update Coming When?1

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride
To the Forum thread around the corner
The boys say they want some bears and news
But I really don't wanna

Bear bust like I had last week
I must stay deep because talk is cheap
I like Denise ya, Sara, Zarah and Sierra
And as I continue you know they getting sweeter
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Dev
To me is posting it's just like sport, anything fly
It's all good, let me quote it, please set in the update

A little bit of Denise in my life
A little bit of Charlotte by my side
A little bit of Brooke is all I need
A little bit of Sara is what I see
A little bit of Zarah in the sun
A little bit of Sierra all night long
A little bit of Macy, here I am
A little bit of them makes me my man

Update Coming When?

Jump up and down and shake the thread around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your quote on the round
Take one post left and one quote right
One to the front and one to the side
Link your posts once and like your quotes twice
And if it looks like this then you doing it right

Trebuchet, the trebuchet
Update Coming When?

I do all to fall in love with a bear like you
'Cause you can't run and you can't fly
You and me gonna touch the sky
Update Coming When?

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Found another one inside me;

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Update Coming When?1

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride
To the Forum thread around the corner
The boys say they want some bears and news
But I really don't wanna

Bear bust like I had last week
I must stay deep because talk is cheap
I like Denise ya, Sara, Zarah and Sierra
And as I continue you know they getting sweeter
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Dev
To me is posting it's just like sport, anything fly
It's all good, let me quote it, please set in the update

Update Coming When?

Jump up and down and shake the thread around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your quote on the round
Take one post left and one quote right
One to the front and one to the side
Link your posts once and like your quotes twice
And if it looks like this then you doing it right

Trebuchet, the trebuchet
Update Coming When?

I do all to fall in love with a bear like you
'Cause you can't run and you can't fly
You and me gonna touch the sky
Update Coming When?

ohhh!!!!!!!. Beautiful,,, I still don't know how much it bothers other people waiting, in the end we have turned it into something beautiful and inspiring, personally it keeps me emotionally motivated because I am sure I will have a nice end-of-year gift. Greetings brothers and may the Light be with you in your life always,,,,, HAHAHA

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So, I'm aware that currently the game has the pregnancy tag because one of the MC's coworkers is pregnant, but are there plans to add more pregnancy (e.g. with the daughters) in the future?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes