Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have played hundreds of games, but I must admit one thing, I have never met such annoying characters in any game, I have approached this game several times and although the story is interesting, the characters in this game do their best not to continue the game...
i quote:
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge.

Quote End.

Does this dev only work for 30 mins a day? a 9 month cycle is ridiculous, Even summertime Saga doesn't make you wait this long. I hate to be [that guy] but my dude needs either a partner or a planner fr.
Former mod of DarkCookie here. How do i explain the difference to you. DarkCookie has himself to draw the art but in terms of coding, bugfixes and anything else Sploosh is the boss about anything else besides drawing and he has a few people working on that and updates got larger and larger and the time between updates got bigger and bigger.

With this game you have 1 man working on the entire project and one man alone. Also from the mods

So i do not really understand your problem here. You are comparing a one man dev vs a team of people making an also way bigger game than this.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Just goes to show that no matter what you do there will always be some guy/gal that isn't happy which is why you should always please yourself first.
But what if I use this game for that...I need my fix man. I demand a sequel + spinoffs announcement trailers tomorrow and actual trailers end of this week plus a playable beta on monday. You can deliver all that on monday right naughtyroad? Where is that Marvel MCU 10 year roadmap and why haven't you delivered it before I asked you to? It's basic stuff, everyone can do it so I need you to do it for me. NOW.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trebuchet, Trebuchet
If no Bears are around you
Post "new update when, I need you"
Thinking 'Dev just goes delay"
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
These update times are shady
Work on this is lazy
Is this gonna change?
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
But when it gets here it's insane

Any other day
I would call and you would say
Baby how's the game
But today, it is the same
Every other word
Is "when??" yeah "delayed"
Could it be that you,
Are at the crib with another AAA Game
If you took it there
First of all, let me say
I am not the one
To sit around, and be played
So prove yourself to me
I am the Release date that you claim
Why don't you say the dates
That you posted here yesterday

I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from release
'Cause I know how you usually post
When you say everything to me times quote
Why can't you just tell the date
If somebody's there then tell me when

Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
Is this gonna change?
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
But when it gets here it's insane...

E; this is satire ofc. <3 you naughty road keep doing what you do. at your own tempo.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
But what if I use this game for that...I need my fix man. I demand a sequel + spinoffs announcement trailers tomorrow and actual trailers end of this week plus a playable beta on monday. You can deliver all that on monday right naughtyroad? Where is that Marvel MCU 10 year roadmap and why haven't you delivered it before I asked you to? It's basic stuff, everyone can do it so I need you to do it for me. NOW.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
Is this gonna change?
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
But when it gets here it's insane

Any other day
I would call and you would say
Baby how's the game
But today, it is the same
Every other word
Is "when??" yeah "delayed"
Could it be that you,
Are at the crib with another AAA Game
If you took it there
First of all, let me say
I am not the one
To sit around, and be played
So prove yourself to me
I am the Release date that you claim
Why don't you say the dates
That you posted here yesterday

I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from release
'Cause I know how you usually post
When you say everything to me times quote
Why can't you just tell the date
If somebody's there then tell me when

Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
Is this gonna change?
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Trebuchet, Trebuchet
Work on this is lazy
But when it gets here it's insane...

E; this is satire ofc. <3 you naughty road keep doing what you do. at your own tempo.
After my "Take me home naughtyroad" song this is the second song i hereby declare as an official anthem to the game.

Well done. We need way more stuff like this.

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
so instead you just pop in and ask a stupid question, and wait for someone to respond? Way faster to grab a cup of coffee and spend 30 seconds to find the answer :coffee:
It's very nice to see so much bullying on this forum... Keep going, you are the kid that makes his appearance when everything's already happened to seek approval from the others

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i quote:
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.

Quote End.

Former mod of DarkCookie here. How do i explain the difference to you. DarkCookie has himself to draw the art but in terms of coding, bugfixes and anything else Sploosh is the boss about anything else besides drawing and he has a few people working on that and updates got larger and larger and the time between updates got bigger and bigger.

With this game you have 1 man working on the entire project and one man alone. Also from the mods

So i do not really understand your problem here. You are comparing a one man dev vs a team of people making an also way bigger game than this.
He never commented about their looks though?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
He never commented about their looks though?
True that but in general 99/100 posts when ppl complain about this game is how the girls look. I know my bears when i see them. However i am willing to give him the benefit of a doubt and assume he meant their personality.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Heh, the old "why doesn't a guy that makes somewhat south of minimum wage on this after fees and taxes hire on more people out of his pocket?". Classic. :ROFLMAO:

And you got weekly updates on progress and time spent on the project, which is, like others already pointed out, more than the average full time job on a weekly basis, and that on top of a second job.

Thanks for four months of support (seriously, much appreciated), but tbh, I'm not sad to see you go (assuming you did), 'cause this type of toxic patron behavior is just what is causing devs all over, who are already in perpetual crunch to try and get their baby to see the light of day, to burn out on their projects and give up. Send me a direct message on patreon and I'll gladly refund you and see you on your way for good.
Man, you go boy, snap back :D Too much entitlement to deal with in this universe, cosmologists had it wrong; it's entitlement -> dark energy -> dark matter -> normal matter

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
It takes more time to make an update for this game than to create a life and bear it...
I don't think that is ok even if the update is 10 times bigger than a normal update.

And by the way when you guys say " updates is long, but updates are huge " what does that mean? did he put 5 minutes update monthly or did he go big and long from the start..How do you calculate an update? how much is a year's worth of updates?...is it in sex scenes or in time reading the visual novel?
Let's say he does 12 sex scenes and 120 minutes worth of reading in one year is it worth the wait?
OR
Let's say he does 1 sex scene and 10 minutes worth of reading in a month will it be ok?

Which one is better?

I think the 1 month it's better. "you see progression, the game is on the last update page regularly new people will find it, you can actually take some days off if you set your program and people will not complain because that is work ethic "

In this dev's format, it takes absurd a lot of time to even keep up whit development, you will even forget about this game existing, he could even suffer something bad and abandon the game let's say 10 months in the development of the update he announces "guy sorry for bad news but I'm dead or depress and will not continue developing the game...thanks for the 10 months of subscription but i don't feel like releasing any more. Ciao"

Just expressing my opinion...
And another negative,i don't like the writing of this game..it really makes me feel uncomfortable and i like incest game when is just fun fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And by the way when you guys say " updates is long, but updates are huge " what does that mean? did he put 5 minutes update monthly or did he go big and long from the start..How do you calculate an update? how much is a year's worth of updates?...is it in sex scenes or in time reading the visual novel?
What does "updates are huge" mean?
In this post, I have linked the playthrough videos for Chapters 1 through 5 - #9,824. Total view time in what I call the "Harem Path" is over 25 hours if a person actually reads the text at an "average" rate and doesn't skip.
Chapter 5 alone is about 7 hours.
I have not recorded Chapter 6 but is as long as, if not longer, as Chapter 5.

With most well structured storytelling - Act I introduces the characters, sets the narrative, gives the reader the potential conflicts, the inciting incident, and prepares them for the turbulence with the conflict that is about to come in Act II and the resolution of Act II. Or, to paraphrase how one author puts it, Act I is putting your main character in a tree and Act II is throwing every rock, twig and any other object at them and seeing if they can stay in the tree, Act III is where we see how the main character saves themselves and climbs down.

From my perspective:
Chapters 1 through 4 appear to be Act I. So there was more expository narrative and less action than what is seen in Chapter 6 (and I assume Chapter 7, onward).
Chapter 5 starts Act II and Chapter 6, events rapidly become more complex. By the end of chapter 6, with the harem path, the MC has sexual intimacy to "completion" with every single available woman introduced as a possibility in the story. The MC has penetrative sex with all but one. At the same time, all three household members are confronting a lot of inner demons.

Your opinion is your opinion on how development should work. Everyone has their own opinion.

The developer, however, responds to queries daily in his discord and provides weekly progress reports - listing the number of hours invested in that previous week, and an accumulative total. If he went dark in communications for more than a couple of days, there would be serious concerns voiced about his health and safety by the fans that are VERY active in the discord.

BTW: This week's was released 40 minutes ago, showing about 2/3 completion of expected scenes, 51 hours of development last week and just shy of 1700 hours in this update, total, since January.
1661378673096.png

As for your opinion on the writing-- again, it is your opinion and your choices for the MC drive much of the responses. Unpopular opinion: I actually find playing what I call the "Caretaker Path" (no sex at home) to be a more enriching experience for me. But again, to each their own.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes