darlic

Feb 27, 2017
After the chapter currently in development there's at least one more, but it might just as well be more, depending on how things develop while I'm writing. I plotted out all the major big moments and dramatic developments before I got started, but a lot of the details only become apparent as I'm travelling on that particular part of the road so to say and some I feel are worth taking a little detour to explore a little further.
Hmm, I didn't expect this game to be so close (relatively talking) to being finished.
This piqued my curiosity: have you already prepared something in terms of story writing for your next game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlowDance

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hmm, I didn't expect this game to be so close (relatively talking) to being finished.
This piqued my curiosity: have you already prepared something in terms of story writing for your next game?
Relatively talking sounds about right, this chapter's not even out yet and at the rate they're going, it'll be a while yet :whistle:. But yeah, I have some ideas about the next story, I have three or four single-page pitches written up from when an idea struck me, but I'm leaning towards to a fantasy or sci-fi setting of some sort this time. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
So I was trying to do oldest ward run uh..
Is this game forced harem?
It keeps telling me I messed up and lose out on her route because I didn't pick both?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I was trying to do oldest ward run uh..
Is this game forced harem?
It keeps telling me I messed up and lose out on her route because I didn't pick both?
  1. You can get intimate with Brooke; or
  2. You can get intimate with Sara; or
  3. You can get intimate with Zara; or
  4. You can get intimate with Sierra; or
  5. You can get intimate with Denise and Macy.
You can do any combination, or all, of those 5. The only thing you cannot do is separate Denise and Macy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
  1. You can get intimate with Brooke; or
  2. You can get intimate with Sara; or
  3. You can get intimate with Zara; or
  4. You can get intimate with Sierra; or
  5. You can get intimate with Denise and Macy.
You can do any combination, or all, of those 5. The only thing you cannot do is separate Denise and Macy.
So I can't have Macy unless I cheat with Denise oh well... Thanks for the info appreciate it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I can't have Macy unless I cheat with Denise oh well... Thanks for the info appreciate it.
Denise doesn't see it as cheating. If you are going the household route, Denise is the one who is attempting to get the MC and Macy together (first). Without Denise, there is no Macy intimacy. She and Macy also get together, followed by she and the MC. Where it goes after that - only the developer knows the most.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Abandoned?
Are you even aware how the abandoned rule works here on f95? Let me break it down for you. If there are no updates in a very long time and the dev does not communicate the status of the project it will eventually get the "abandoned" status.

(This is only a f95 stamp though and means absolutely nothing in reality, development can still be going on in the background. In any case once the dev. releases an update the status is restored.)

There have been rare cases where games get the "abandoned" status even when the dev. is communicating about the status of the game, but here we are talking about well over a year (possibly two) without updates. As you can see the dev. is communicating frequently here and released an update not so long ago (matter of perspective).

You are welcome.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just back from the future, and the game updates in june of 2023. Your timeline may vary.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Another 2 months I think it will take
More than. There are 50+ faces left to be filled in. That's almost as many faces as were in the entire top half of scenes. That is, unless the developer continues to take time off from the second job that provides benefits and retirement investing in order to put in 70 hours of work in a week like he did last.
1660851529412.png

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes