bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
They should be the exact same version tbh, I supplied the same zip both here and on itch, which is why I'm a bit baffled (assuming you picked the regular downloads and not a translation dl or compressed, but I don't think you going on what you said). Since there's no forbidden content in LomL to be patched in later to get around Patreon platform TOS, it's exactly the same version, and you should be fine with the itch version.
Thanks for responding to me personally! The game is effing awesome so far! I'm currently on week 5, I keep getting slightly disappointed when I see the cutscenes with Macy and Denise, but then I'm pleasantly surprised and relieved when I see the story continues! I love you for that! ( no homo since idk your gender) well I guess I should say platonically or whatever. And that pirating cutscene was cute! If I ever gave anyone compensation it'd be towards you, the developers! thanks for this amazing game and distraction from an otherwise uneventful life and the chance to live one vicariously! Have a great day!!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
1. I tried downloading it from F95 first, with each of the links. All the same result. Missing a main file according to 7-zip. Same as trying to open the game's exe file. Missing same file.
Most likely Windows Defender snatches that file before it ends up extracted on the disk.
It's a well known kink of Windows Defender, it just doesn't like Ren'Py and some other indie game engines.
Likely Windows Defender logged it, just didn't bother to tell you. That's another of its kinks.
Check your logs, add the file to Windows Defender exceptions, try again.

2. Used itch and everything worked just fine. Was just wondering if I'm missing anything using itch, because 98% of the time F95 has a way better version. Whether it being 100% uncensored or having extras or the full version.

3. I always play the normal game all the way through to experience it as the creator intends. Then I use the mods to get everything possible I can out of the game.

4. 7-zip is as up to date it possibly can be, never had a problem before this. Also it did fine with the itch version.

5. Anyways, after all my rambling, my question is this; Am I missing out on anything not acquiring the game from F95?
Since I don't have the itch.io file to compare, I have no clue.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Most likely Windows Defender snatches that file before it ends up extracted on the disk.
It's a well known kink of Windows Defender, it just doesn't like Ren'Py and some other indie game engines.
Likely Windows Defender logged it, just didn't bother to tell you. That's another of its kinks.
Check your logs, add the file to Windows Defender exceptions, try again.

Since I don't have the itch.io file to compare, I have no clue.
Thanks for the reply and the explanation. I'll definitely check that out if I have this problem again in the future! Might save me hours of mindless searching for solutions that may not even be there. And as for the itch/F95 question, naughtyroad already put my mind to ease about that.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I've enjoyed the game thusfar but does the writing style and characters only fit with dad, and daughters or have you found another mix that fits with the writing?

I've tried brother but the mother/wife part made that wierd.

looking forward to the next update! :)

Reactions: Punto

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I don't know if there was a similar question. But how many chapters are you planning to add?
After the chapter currently in development there's at least one more, but it might just as well be more, depending on how things develop while I'm writing. I plotted out all the major big moments and dramatic developments before I got started, but a lot of the details only become apparent as I'm travelling on that particular part of the road so to say and some I feel are worth taking a little detour to explore a little further.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
After the chapter currently in development there's at least one more, but it might just as well be more, depending on how things develop while I'm writing. I plotted out all the major big moments and dramatic developments before I got started, but a lot of the details only become apparent as I'm travelling on that particular part of the road so to say and some I feel are worth taking a little detour to explore a little further.
I see. Thanks again for the game. This will be the only game I support on Patrion.

reDDevilZA

Aug 15, 2021
Recorded playthroughs Updated 20220803

All Intimate Path (Chapters 1-5 + Extras): 25 Hours 17 Minutes 04 Seconds
Caretaker Path (Chapters 1-5 + Extras): 17 Hours 46 Minutes 41 Seconds
Videos for Chapter 6 still to come

Extras ( ):
  • HMD Cuddlefish - 0:09:18 (121.8 MB)
  • Macy & Denise Command Performance - 0:03:39 (21.0 MB)
  • Maeci & Denycia 2069 BC - 0:08:19 (103.3 MB)
Introduction Chapters ( ):
  • Chapter 1 - 2:15:05 (716.9 MB)
  • Chapter 2
    • Part 1 - 2:42:28 (1.1 GB)
    • Part 2 - 2:30:36 (964.4 MB)
Harem Path
(intimate with all eligible women)
Caretaker Path
(intimate with Brooke & the Coven, only)
  • Chapter 3 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:59:25 (882.5 MB)
    • Part 2 - 2:52:22 (1.1 GB)
  • Chapter 4 ( )
    • Part 1 - 2:38:52 (1.1 GB)
    • Part 2 - 3:07:43 (1.1 GB)
  • Chapter 5 ( )
    • Part 1 - 2:32:12 (1.0 GB)
    • Part 2 - 2:20:47 (1.0 GB)
    • Part 3 - 1:56:18 (878.6 MB)
  • Chapter 6 - still to come
    • Parts
  • Chapter 3 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:33:56 (691.2 MB)
    • Part 2 - 1:36:29 (655.2 MB)
  • Chapter 4 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:26:08 (630.6 MB)
    • Part 2 - 1:45:28 (656.6 MB)
  • Chapter 5 ( )
    • Part 1 - 1:34:39 (654.3 MB)
    • Part 2 - 0:49:27 (485.1 MB)
    • Part 3 - 1:11:09 (477.9 MB)
  • Chapter 6 - still to come
    • Parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Files stay uploaded as long as there is enough download/viewing activity for Gofile to measure.
Files don't exist

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I copied and pasted the file into the 'save' folder and when loading the game it just thanked me for playing. No Gallery unlocked. Am I missing something?
Hmm, I'm not sure. Perhaps you need to add the 'persistant' file to where the saves are kept? Should that be the case, I've included it here (just rename it without the extension of '.txt'). Hope it helps.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes