Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It was mentioned somewhere before, but I can't find it now. How many chapters is this game aiming at? Was it 9?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It was mentioned somewhere before, but I can't find it now. How many chapters is this game aiming at? Was it 9?
There's been a few variations along the way, but as of right now, at least one more after 7, any more after that depends on if there's still interesting stories to tell after that (I wouldn't want to drag it out for the sake of dragging it out, if only because I can't imagine enjoying writing nothing but filler and padding when there's nothing left to tell).

Feb 22, 2018
There's been a few variations along the way, but as of right now, at least one more after 7, any more after that depends on if there's still interesting stories to tell after that (I wouldn't want to drag it out for the sake of dragging it out, if only because I can't imagine enjoying writing nothing but filler and padding when there's nothing left to tell).
When is the trebuchet update coming? And will you adhere to the fact that trebuchets ARE catapults?
I fucking love your game, by the way. Can we say bad words?

Feb 22, 2018
Did I reply to you last time? I don't recall. I also love this game. Bears are a form of troll.
Do you believe that trebuchets are catapults?
Bears deserve to be launched from every catapult. Which includes trebuchets. I want to find that one specific bear: you know the I mean. I want to find that bear and launch them into oblivion. GO AWAY BEAR!

Feb 22, 2018
I love those girls. Love you.

i love those girls.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So 8 chapters in total for this one; can't wait to see what chapter 7 brings us in terms of booty content.

Sep 11, 2017
Bless you for this.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes