Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
There's been a few variations along the way, but as of right now, at least one more after 7, any more after that depends on if there's still interesting stories to tell after that (I wouldn't want to drag it out for the sake of dragging it out, if only because I can't imagine enjoying writing nothing but filler and padding when there's nothing left to tell).
interesting 2.gif

Interesting, that's one more chapter than I thought would be in the game. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm willing to admit it. Hell, I'm willing to boast about it. Pregnant women are beautiful. :)
*slips into Cpt Obvious mode*

elven obvious.gif

Not only are pregnant women beautiful, the reason we have a thing called sex is to produce more generations, hence, pregnant women. They're that miracle that brings forth the bratty kids wonderful children. They're the miraculous reason that evolution (or whatever you wanna call it) gave us what we call:

sex.gif

Long live the pregnant women!

(I mean, without 'em we wouldn't be here to shitpost).

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There's been a few variations along the way, but as of right now, at least one more after 7, any more after that depends on if there's still interesting stories to tell after that (I wouldn't want to drag it out for the sake of dragging it out, if only because I can't imagine enjoying writing nothing but filler and padding when there's nothing left to tell).
Can’t wait to see what new game NaughtyRoad comes up with after this one ends then!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe non-proper-story "Meanwhile..." side content? Didn't Macy admit to Denise she'd been with a girl before?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Fantastic game, but I gave up on it a long time ago...
I'm sorry but year, for maybe an hour of gameplay, is way, way too long time.
Still, I wish you good luck with the next update, I hope you'll all get what you've been waiting for.
You gave up a long time ago ??? ,, but alright.
So let me ask you: if a year is to long for 1 hour,, and that is only a hour if you skip a lot of conversations.
How are other games doing then on that time scale of yours that have a group of people working on the game,,, cause this = made by 1 guy and not a team of people like many other games.

Seeing the update progress and the amount of scenes,,, i/we do not have to hope to get what we are waiting for.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fantastic game, but I gave up on it a long time ago...
I'm sorry but year, for maybe an hour of gameplay, is way, way too long time.
Still, I wish you good luck with the next update, I hope you'll all get what you've been waiting for.
LOML never had only "an hour" of gameplay. The shortest chapter, Chapter 1, has over 2 hours.
I still haven't recorded Chapter 6, but Chapter 5 has 7 hours if pursuing everyone possible.
There is over 30 hours of chronological gameplay in LOML if you are pursing everyone and you actually read the dialogue.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
seeing as this is taking so long anyone have any other romance/wholesome incest games to recommend while we wait?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Very good answer in terms of quality art, but also very sad to hear as well... think we can all agree that the UK serial tv system > the US serial tv system since it (usually) knows when to end, but... have to admit there's a certain comfort the US system brings :cry:

Also, I had a question I hope isn't too much: regarding VN design, was making more VNs after LoML in the cards for you, or is this some kind of one-off passion project only? Or have you not even thought about it that much? Sorry, I know this game isn't even done yet, just think this game is so good, it would be cool to know you plan on making others until you get sick of it :giggle:(y)

AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
According to what I've observed so far, the models appear to be from the southern Asian region and are probably of Indian descent. The plot is great and has a gradual burn that can truly rile you up, but you are generously rewarded for the same in the end, so it's worth all the frustration. You'll start to connect with the characters within the first ten minutes of gameplay; and if the appearance of characters still holds you back, this game is simply not for you.

I'm excitedly waiting for the next update after that little tease in this release.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
models appear to be from the southern Asian region and are probably of Indian descent
They have no official ethnicity.
They are whatever you want them to be in your head canon. For some they are Southern Asian. For others they are Castilian. For others they are Central American. For others they are Eastern Mediterranean. And on and on for the personal choices.
They are women who you can find in neighborhoods in many parts of the world, which is what the developer (who is from Northern Europe) wants.

AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
They have no official ethnicity.
They are whatever you want them to be in your head canon. For some they are Southern Asian. For others they are Castilian. For others they are Central American. For others they are Eastern Mediterranean. And on and on for the personal choices.
They are women who you can find in neighborhoods in many parts of the world, which is what the developer (who is from Northern Europe) wants.

The characters in this story are not the usual good looking ones one would find in an adult VN. But it works because it seems like this author is exploring how people are drawn to each other for qualities that may not be obvious on first glance. It's nice to see that the author has done their research and has an understanding of human attraction and relationships.

Thanks for explaining this to my ignorant self.

Reactions: Dremel and PBS666
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes