rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Don't feed the troll people. Just pass its coordinates to the trebuchet crew. Its remarkably accurate.
Could be a gremlin too, they are similarly tough to handle... ;) I think, mods did their job already. I saw he wasn't a new user, it's unusually to create a account long time ago wait many years to awake and start with trashing. Many use fresh accounts. But, I turned into offtopic.
I hope, all bears are here, all trebuchets ready for next update. Not immediately, but I started to smell it already. ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why do I find this thread so...., in a way, cosy and comfortable?
The feeling of a pub on a not too busy night comes to mind.
A place to chat and relax after a hard day of trying to earn enough to pay the bills.
The occasional intoxicated hot head disturbs the peace at times but the bar keep swiftly ends the brawl.
Some of us discuss the outcome of the big game that's supposed to kick off come the weekend while others complain it might be postponed till next season.
As the evening goes on and the drinks are felt topics tend to slur as well as voices.

Time, ladies and gentlemen, please. Last call!

As you wander slowly back to where you were supposed to be three hours ago you can't but already miss that place you call
A home away from home

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
Naughty lets the people know all the time, it's just the people can't be arsed to have a look.
He has always been very upfront about his plans, marches along steadfastly while those around him snort, shout and drive him crazy asking 'when will it be ready?'. At the same time steadfast fans who love what he has created stand by with words of encouragement, admiration and lots of silly jokes. Most of us came in skeptical and were caught up in a story based on strong relationships with real life complications. Completely different from games normally found on these forums. I encountered LOML with its 4th chapter. As I played on in continually expected I had run the course of the installment (I was unaware of the number of chapters in the file I had downloaded.) I kept feeling a dread knowing the feed was coming to its end at the chapter close, and was continually amazed that it kept going. At the end of the installment I was stunned. IT was well known the next update was far in the future and we waited (im- im- im-)patiently, but understanding this unique artwork was worth the wait. You know, over a year is a hell of a wait but I much prefer to give the man my respect, keep my mouth mostly shut and try to find a way to enjoy the anticipation. The worst by far will be the time he posts an update announcing it is the concluding chapter. I really admire his story and how he handles himself, the time he puts replying to his fans (maybe we could hassle him less and give him more time to "hurry up!") For me, I doff my hat, do the deepest bow I can manage and say "Thank you, Sir!" and, um , "when will it be ready?" :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know i have already said it but this game is bloody awesome once it's out on steam it's going to look so good sitting in my library next to being a dik and chasing sunsets that's how much you know i like this game if i'm comparing it to those two.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Strange, at the point I was at, which was at the "bone" fire, the conversation takes place, then there is this weird dream, then I am transported back to an old part of the game, and it starts from there again. All the progress is gone. What the hell happened? Did I enter a bug? A time loop? Does he ever screw these wards or what? This game is the biggest freakin' tease I have ever played, and it's a damn shame, really! I have spent so many hours playing this with NO PAYOFF! And NOW the dev apparently doesn't even update it anymore! Is it abandonware or what? Why doesn't it have an orange "abandoned" tag? Does anybody know? Please advise!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I know i have already said it but this game is bloody awesome once it's out on steam it's going to look so good sitting in my library next to being a dik and chasing sunsets that's how much you know i like this game if i'm comparing it to those two.
I don't know if it's ever going to be finished, brother! I think the dev spent so much time in "tease" mode that he burnt himself out!

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Strange, at the point I was at, which was at the "bone" fire, the conversation takes place, then there is this weird dream, then I am transported back to an old part of the game, and it starts from there again. All the progress is gone. What the hell happened? Did I enter a bug? A time loop? Does he ever screw these wards or what? This game is the biggest freakin' tease I have ever played, and it's a damn shame, really! I have spent so many hours playing this with NO PAYOFF! And NOW the dev apparently doesn't even update it anymore! Is it abandonware or what? Why doesn't it have an orange "abandoned" tag? Does anybody know? Please advise!
You could always try this crazy new technique I heard about called "reading" you might find some answers, who knows!

aedron

Jun 3, 2017
The wards ball draining abilities are so powerful that extremely long time between updates is needed for the safety of the players.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
þungur hnífur

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I don't know if it's ever going to be finished, brother! I think the dev spent so much time in "tease" mode that he burnt himself out!
Bro lewds are simple.
Yet to deliver a fulfilling driven narrative story not so much.

Then again maybe you're making satire.

Normally dead games have abundant sex and story starved like cough cough milfy something.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bro lewds are simple.
Yet to deliver a fulfilling driven narrative story not so much.

Then again maybe you're making satire.

Normally dead games have abundant sex and story starved like cough cough milfy something.
I may be one of few in thread who is lewds first / story second person, but i really enjoyed both aspects of this game. There is actually quite a lot of great lewd scenes here (even when full sex is not happening). I partake in all the office ladies, so that probably helps to bump up the numbers (Oh and I want a piece of that school counsellor too..NaughtyRoad says it is not in the cards but I will use some of that AVN majik book mind control shit or hypnotise him if I have to in order to get it. Look into my eyes NaughtyRoad o_o you are getting veeeery sleeepy..).

Anyway, if someone is only here for the "wards," then I don't know, their experience may be different. Regardless, Macy scene was worth the wait and Denise, which I assume (no I demand! :giggle: ) is arriving next, will be just as good. Must hit it at least once from the backside though. :whistle:

I perhaps have lower expectations from AVNs than others do when it comes to story and writing, so when I get something especially good in both categories like LoML, then I am pleasantly surprised.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Strange, at the point I was at, which was at the "bone" fire, the conversation takes place, then there is this weird dream, then I am transported back to an old part of the game, and it starts from there again. All the progress is gone. What the hell happened? (...)
Base game doesn't do that, and since it's mostly vanilla ren'py, I can't even imagine a scenario with it where you could get it to behave like that playing it normally.

Imma take a wild stab here and say you played the game with the walkthrough mod installed (now, or somewhere in the past), or you took your savegame from someone who did. Doesn't matter if you don't play it with the walkthrough mod now, or if you never had it installed but took the savegame from somewhere else. The walkthough mod was updated by a clueless hack who didn't bother merging changes, and it fucked up the game code and any save games made with it in some spectacular manners because it rolled back huge but random swathes of the code to older versions causing all sorts of unseen hayhem.

Your only recourse is to start a fresh game.

Final word of advice: don't pick up a save game from somewhere else. Every choice that you make is tracked in the save game, and they are referenced and called back to all over, so you'll just be back here wondering why the girls insist you did or said something you never did or said in the game, or foisting some fetish on you you never agreed to (or avoiding it even though you kinda liked it).

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes