rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, I never had an issue with any of the characters. In fact it was something that drew my curiousity to the game. It was a specific artistic style. Characters looked different from everything else I had seen. I viewed them as more of an animated movie type of design instead of photo realistic.
All of that was before I got into the game and figured out there was good writing along with the excellent lewd scenes. What still impresses me most is how dev is able to present everything on screen and move the characters around within a 2D space. No one else does it well like this.
He knows and do things different. Yes, he has pretty recognizable visual stile. Few other autor have it to. But it's not the main thing in a game. Many factors are needed to wrap a good game, story, little animations inserted into game, character interaction, character/environment posing. Those little details are on the end difference between 4 and 4.5+ star rated game. Naughty is just good in any aspect. It's rare.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If we wouldn't be so self centered earth would be literal heaven and mods wouldn't be needed. For that reason it must be hard to look at a game and not find it to your liking, be it the models, the update frequency or just the fans of said game and just move on and find one that you like. Nah, they need to be told what i don't like about it, that will teach them a lesson and get the developers to pull their shit together. People forget that saying i don't like xy or xy is not to my liking because xy, could be a lot less rude and maybe even constructive , instead they go xy is shit, you're doing it wrong, then they cry for being muted, deleted or ignored. Sadly this is what the internet and anonimity made us, people get so bored they rather go and instigate meaningless arguments, go out of their own way to comment on something thay could've ignored and moved on with their lives. Then wonder why mods get tired of their shit and make a an announcement on the first page about it, every game should have that, if it's not to your liking move the fuck on!
Yes, mods are the filter that don't make us to fall to anarchy. And they have to have thick skins to read all we write down. It's not a easy job, and not everybody could make it good. And long.
I'm surprised that LoML didn't take a step like AWAM or SG, they had to make separate pages for offline talking. I guess LoML isn't yet enough full of nonsense.:D

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, mods are the filter that don't make us to fall to anarchy. And they have to have thick skins to read all we write down. It's not a easy job, and not everybody could make it good. And long.
I'm surprised that LoML didn't take a step like AWAM or SG, they had to make separate pages for offline talking. I guess LoML isn't yet enough full of nonsense.:D
I had my posts deleted, it isn't a big deal, we were off topic, that's it, i moved on lol(these should be deleted too, tho)

Reactions: Dremel and rudy007

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
If we wouldn't be so self centered Earth would be a literal heaven and mods wouldn't be needed.
For that reason it must be hard to look at a game and not find it to your liking, be it the models,
the update frequency or just the fans of said game and just move on.
And find one that you like.

Nah, they need to be told what I don't like about it, that will teach them a lesson .
And get the developers to pull their shit together.
People forget that saying 'I don't like xy' or 'xy is not to my liking because xy', could be a lot less rude.
And maybe even constructive , instead they go 'xy is shit'.
"You're doing it wrong", then they cry for being muted, deleted or ignored.
Sadly this is what the internet and anonimity made us, people get so bored.

They rather go and instigate meaningless arguments, go out of their own way.
To comment on something they could've ignored and moved on with their lives.
Then wonder why mods get tired of their shit and make an announcement on the first page.
Every game should have that, if it's not to your liking move the fuck on!
I had to edit and quote.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Damn how can people get off these scoobydoo/goblin looking mfs? They look ugly as shit!
Nice bait sir, good luck not getting that comment deleted lmao.
Also i'll go ahead and take a wild guess you didn't read the disclaimer on the front page either, right?
Lemme help you out, it goes like this: Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Damn how can people get off these scoobydoo/goblin looking mfs? They look ugly as shit!
Try to play the game, most of us thought similarly... About half a hour into game. It doesn't mean you will too, but it's a really good chance you will change your mine. This game is one of the best rated games out there. So, no pressure... ;)

And like Ru1n said, mods don't like at all when somebody comes here and trash a game he even don't play. You go on pages of games you like and have something conatructive to say, ask a question about game. Not like that you did, fall of the cloudless sky and trash the game.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nice bait sir, good luck not getting that comment deleted lmao.
Also i'll go ahead and take a wild guess you didn't read the disclaimer on the front page either, right?
Lemme help you out, it goes like this: Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge.
Try to play the game, most of us thought similarly... About half a hour into game. It doesn't mean you will too, but it's a really good chance you will change your mine. This game is one of the best rated games out there. So, no pressure... ;)

And like Ru1n said, mods don't like at all when somebody comes here and trash a game he even don't play. You go on pages of games you like and have something conatructive to say, ask a question about game. Not like that you did, fall of the cloudless sky and trash the game.
Don't feed the troll people. Just pass its coordinates to the trebuchet crew. It's remarkably accurate.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes