SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
i hope ur right i just based my assumption on the 1,5 face/ week rate, and there is still 10+ faces to be done with the scenes, then the last row which i believe is the testing and such. As u can see 57 is not done just like 56 and 55... so on. but as i wrote i hope ur the right and im in the wrong one here, just wouldn't be surprised if it toke longer than the majority here wrote.

Reactions: karumi56

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
i hope ur right i just based my assumption on the 1,5 face/ week rate, and there is still 10+ faces to be done with the scenes, then the last row which i believe is the testing and such. As u can see 57 is not done just like 56 and 55... so on. but as i wrote i hope ur the right and im in the wrong one here, just wouldn't be surprised if it toke longer than the majority here wrote.
Based on the gif it looked more like 3 faces per week generally, just with some weeks getting a little done on several scenes rather than crunching through 3 faces on one or two scene. 4 weeks seems like a good guess. Maybe 5-7 if another scene gets extended beyond the original plan. Plus another week or two for bugtesting and fixes. Hopefully we'll get a new release sometime between mid-April and early May.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
As I said last year (feels odd to say that), I'm feeling it be in mid-May or so. I know I know, but its worth the wait.

Nov 23, 2022
The upcoming Denise scene is going to be straight fire. It has to be doggystyle and it has to be full penetration. If we get those two things then it will be one hell of a ball busting ejac.
Like that first nut at home after spending 2 1/2 weeks at your grandparents' tiny flat with zero privacy for even a single wank because you are on sofa and they light sleeprs with bedroom door always open. :cautious:
In the shower you say? Pfft. They worry about water consumption so every few minutes a knock on the door, "everything ok in there Kellerkind?"
Yessss :rolleyes:

Maybe invite your grandma in to help out?

whoopsie42

Aug 5, 2018
Based on the gif it looked more like 3 faces per week generally, just with some weeks getting a little done on several scenes rather than crunching through 3 faces on one or two scene. 4 weeks seems like a good guess. Maybe 5-7 if another scene gets extended beyond the original plan. Plus another week or two for bugtesting and fixes. Hopefully we'll get a new release sometime between mid-April and early May.
In the cold war there was a term 'Kremlinology'. When the western politicians and intelligence services tried to guess what happend behind the walls in moscow.

;)

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
I see a lot of people are saying 2-4 weeks left.
That may be true to finish the scenes.

But if I remember correctly. It took like a month after the scenes were created for him to actually publish it.
As he has to go through bugs and publish on android. I think publishing on android took the longest.

So yeah. At least 2 months.

Jun 17, 2017

But if I remember correctly. It took like a month after the scenes were created for him to actually publish it.
As he has to go through bugs and publish on android. I think publishing on android took the longest.

Nice...I can go through Ramadan knowing I can look forward to chapter 7 is waiting at the end..

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Yeah the (I don't know if it was changed) release date says Q2 2023 on steam which is from April 1st to 30th June

Stick

Nov 30, 2017
Last update was a year and 2 months ago. Is this game dead? i hope not because its one of my favorites...

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
But, again, if you read this thread you understand that supporters are happy with the release cadence, are only sending a buck or two a month and aren't demanding more frequent updates. The people that do have a problem seem to be people that haven't played the game, don't support the game and refuse to read a little here before they post.

I don't need to be saved from giving Naughty 20 bucks a year just because someone has arbitrarily decided that he must release something every 90 days. This entire 'all developers must release 2,000 renders a month' is nonsense unless they agreed to in the first place.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
My prediction back in January was based on the average of 1.5 faces a week, which I got from comparing each each to week progress update from the previous game update.

Based on number of scenes remaining and how much time has elapsed producing the completed scenes, my estimate is:
<shakes magic 8-ball>
Sometime between the second half of March and the first half of June.

Reactions: SDDA

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
But, again, if you read this thread you understand that supporters are happy with the release cadence, are only sending a buck or two a month and aren't demanding more frequent updates. The people that do have a problem seem to be people that haven't played the game, don't support the game and refuse to read a little here before they post.

I don't need to be saved from giving Naughty 20 bucks a year just because someone has arbitrarily decided that he must release something every 90 days. This entire 'all developers must release 2,000 renders a month' is nonsense unless they agreed to in the first place.
i was a supporter for a year at 20 dollars a month but i cut it off when i seen nothing for a whole year so i can speak on feeling not getting my moneys worth, if people feel they are getting their moneys worth for 1 update a year or 1 update a year and a half to 2 years more power to them god speed to them.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
i was a supporter for a year at 20 dollars a month but i cut it off when i seen nothing for a whole year so i can speak on feeling not getting my moneys worth, if people feel they are getting their moneys worth for 1 update a year or 1 update a year and a half to 2 years more power to them god speed to them.
After spending three years on the NaughtyRoad Discord, I'm struggling to understand how someone wouldn't know what the release spread was from the Discord. It's very clear if anyone spends 10 minutes in the 'progress-info' channel that releases are about once a year.

It's your money and your opinion, but those of us that are (still) supporting are OK with the release cycle and are tired of people parachuting into the thread to complain about something they have zero stake in.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
It's funny how many bears come out of the woodwork as an update approaches. They're obviously keeping track, waiting for the update — not quite so patiently as those of us with a bit more maturity under our belts, perhaps, but waiting they are.
Why? Because they like the game. They're just too self-important to wait patiently, but they continue waiting just the same, since they know they can't get anything of the same quality elsewhere. They must let everyone know that they are impatient.
:rolleyes:
Are we there yet?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes