rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's funny how many bears come out of the woodwork as an update approaches. They're obviously keeping track, waiting for the update — not quite so patiently as those of us with a bit more maturity under our belts, perhaps, but waiting they are.
Why? Because they like the game. They're just too self-important to wait patiently, but they continue waiting just the same, since they know they can't get anything of the same quality elsewhere. They must let everyone know that they are impatient.
:rolleyes:
Are we there yet?
Yes, there must be a nest of like-minded nearby. They sprout like mushrooms after the rain. But they do it before... ;)

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Not always a fan of piling on, but sometimes the urge takes me. And I don't have much better to do right now. Just kicking back, listening to music waiting for when it's time to go visit the Houston Rodeo.

Got my hat, boots and whatnot. Turning into a real native Texan.
Well, apart from the "I love the Texas heat" thing. That gets me odd looks from the natives.

To keep on topic. I expect to see a metric ton of Denise lookalikes today. :p
Probably in western getup. Now, that's an idea for a Denise dressup. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

Hey little girl, are you ready now?
Did I go and leave you all alone? Mhmm
I got a bad desire
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire

Tell me now, Daughter, am I good to you?
And can I do to you the things that I wanna do? Oh no
I can take you higher
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire

Sometimes it's like someone took a choice, baby
Edgy and dull and made a fullsized gap
Through the middle of my soul

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a trebuchet running through the middle of my head
Only you can launch my bears
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire

Woo-ooh-ooh
Woo-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Woo-ooh-ooh
Woo-ooh-ooh

Devilsadvocate01

Feb 13, 2022
Was just playing the game and it was talking about replacing the filter on the washing machine. Is that really a thing? Mine is like 10 years old and never changed a filter.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Was just playing the game and it was talking about replacing the filter on the washing machine. Is that really a thing? Mine is like 10 years old and never changed a filter.
Maybe not change, but there's usually some filter to catch stuff so the pump is not fed them. This and other stuff may start to smell funky.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't really play this game but I was checking the thread to see how people liked it. It's pretty interesting to straight up see a mod warning in the game's page. I don't think I've ever seen any other game enjoy straight up special attention like that on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZoneIT

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
They are. I didn't like them at beginning, one of few games that I didn't start up to chapter 3. But I just love them. After half a hour of gameplay, I just loved them. And good story helps too. One of the best games on this site. :love:
Model quality is certainly better than many daz3d series here, so I assume the faces were a very deliberate choice on the dev's part. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I don't really play this game but I was checking the thread to see how people liked it. It's pretty interesting to straight up see a mod warning in the game's page. I don't think I've ever seen any other game enjoy straight up special attention like that on this site.
It wasn't there from the beginning. People were arguing too much about those stuff and mods got tired of it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Model quality is certainly better than many daz3d series here, so I assume the faces were a very deliberate choice on the dev's part. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Naughty did a good job and didn't use base models. I admire him for that. It would be much easier that way. I'm glad he didn't. Game is really good. He makes whole chapters at once. Progess bar is once a week. If you count that you have cca 6-7 hours gameplay per chapter, long development isn't that long at all. It's per month up to 30 minutes gameplay.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It wasn't there from the beginning. People were arguing too much about those stuff and mods got tired of it.
It's actually one of better pages. I saw much worse. It's easy here to say something offtopic. It's just that we have here few people who came to provoke. Nothing new, it's on the pages so, even worse. It's just easy to say something that mods don't like. Most of the time they do a good job, cleaning pages and remove disputes. Just enjoy the game. Question can be asked here, no problem. But it's easier just to use search, it's difficult to believe that that question wasn't already asked.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Naughty did a good job and didn't use base models. I admire him for that. It would be much easier that way. I'm glad he didn't. Game is really good. He makes whole chapters at once. Progess bar is once a week. If you count that you have cca 6-7 hours gameplay per chapter, long development isn't that long at all. It's per month up to 30 minutes gameplay.
Yes, I never had an issue with any of the characters. In fact it was something that drew my curiousity to the game. It was a specific artistic style. Characters looked different from everything else I had seen. I viewed them as more of an animated movie type of design instead of photo realistic.
All of that was before I got into the game and figured out there was good writing along with the excellent lewd scenes. What still impresses me most is how dev is able to present everything on screen and move the characters around within a 2D space. No one else does it well like this.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
It's actually one of better pages. I saw much worse. It's easy here to say something offtopic. It's just that we have here few people who came to provoke. Nothing new, it's on the pages so, even worse. It's just easy to say something that mods don't like. Most of the time they do a good job, cleaning pages and remove disputes. Just enjoy the game. Question can be asked here, no problem. But it's easier just to use search, it's difficult to believe that that question wasn't already asked.
If we wouldn't be so self centered earth would be literal heaven and mods wouldn't be needed. For that reason it must be hard to look at a game and not find it to your liking, be it the models, the update frequency or just the fans of said game and just move on and find one that you like. Nah, they need to be told what i don't like about it, that will teach them a lesson and get the developers to pull their shit together. People forget that saying i don't like xy or xy is not to my liking because xy, could be a lot less rude and maybe even constructive , instead they go xy is shit, you're doing it wrong, then they cry for being muted, deleted or ignored. Sadly this is what the internet and anonimity made us, people get so bored they rather go and instigate meaningless arguments, go out of their own way to comment on something thay could've ignored and moved on with their lives. Then wonder why mods get tired of their shit and make a an announcement on the first page about it, every game should have that, if it's not to your liking move the fuck on!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes