Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello, do any of you have saves with the game completed 100%?
This game has various options... what's your 100%? Some want Macy and Denise, some want Brooke, some want the Coven. Some want different combinations of the three. Also, some want only certain members of the Coven. If you are just wanting a gallery because you just want to fap and not actually play the VN, you can answer 3 questions right at the start and the gallery completely opens up: see 10,624 also 10,579 and 10,207

Reactions: Dremel and LarryK

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
This reminds me when Mass Effect 2 came out someone made a website where people could upload their Mass Effect 1 save files for others to download and import.
Need a save with xx alive and xx dead and xx romanced and you made choice B in quest #22 instead of shooting the guy or just interrogate him for the vault's code? here's multiple saves for male or femshep to choose from...
And with Mass Effect 3 (s)he made an additional site for mass effect 2 saves.

Still up, wow!

Probably gonna need one of those for when 'Light of My Life 2 Bright' gets announced :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Love this game. I find games much more fun when they can emotionally engage me in a realistic way, and this does that really well. The art style did take some getting used to (and still does, in places), but it's just so expressive.

Absolutely wonderful, I keep looking forward to the next update.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Long Road Home it's another good game to play waiting for LoML release, and Project Miriam too

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Don't know how u guys see the 2-3 weeks remaining dev time, for me 2-3 month seems more realistic.
I wouldn't say months maybe 4 weeks or so. 23 feb till now row 57 was filled in and 58 is started on

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes