thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
4....years....half life 3 will be done before this lol....this update alone working only 10 hours a week is over 600+ hours...but its a good game so we are at mercy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh

Sumkin

Jun 14, 2017
Если поддерживать такой темп, то выйдет через 10 недель. Удачи автору.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Google says "If you maintain this pace, it will be released in 10 weeks. Good luck to the author."
I know how to get a translation. I was reminding them that F95 rules state that all posts are to be in English (except in certain threads) without being blunt. But now I'm being blunt.
Если поддерживать такой темп, то выйдет через 10 недель. Удачи автору.

Reactions: Minheer

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I know how to get a translation. I was reminding them that F95 rules state that all posts are to be in English (except in certain threads) without being blunt. But now I'm being blunt.
Agree, rules are for everybody. What would this forum look like when anybody would write in his native language. And that in time with good online translator. It isn't perfect, but if you use simple words, It's good. I tried it in my native language (not a very common one) and results are pretty good. But I use it rerely, only for 2-3 words daily. Sometimes more, when i can't spell a word.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I've already predicted that since I'll be away then, sans PC. World conspiring against me and all that..
Now that you should be heavenly thankful for.
A hall pass away from the digital world where your own brain subconsciously will
pave the way for the pixelated feast you'll return home to.
Brain and screen in total harmony.
There is naught else but LoML and yourself intertwined as one.

• Haha
Reactions: InvaderZim

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
We were hopping Santa to bring this update as a gift…but we must realize that the Easter Bunny going to be the lucky one…and I don’t care I can wait…
Ι said it at early November...Now i think that Easter bunny will come with empty hands...but I don’t care, I love this game, I am not supporting anymore, I can wait….

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes