naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I tried to join the discord channel yesterday but it said the the invitation (the link in the first page) wasn't valid anymore, and doing a search in discord didn't bring any result... any suggestion?
The link should be valid, it's set to never expire and shows up in the invites list on my server as active. In fact, if I generate a new link without expiration date or join limit, it just gives me that same link ( ).

The server requires accounts to have verified their e-mail address though for them to join, and it's set to NSFW, which means you need to turn that on in your settings (and on apple, you can't, ).

Also, if your account's ever been hacked and turned into a spam bot, there's a chance it's been banned. DM me your discord handle if you think that might be it and I'll revoke the ban if there's one.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ok, I know it's none of my business and maybe this is quite rude question to ask another man, but...

are you really bigger than that? That is a scary thought, because that schlong could star as the antagonist in a godzilla movie...
Well my shoe size is 13,5 (i assume inches?) going by US standards or size 47 if we go by EU measurement. I hope thats correct translated. :unsure:
A vague way of realizing someones size down there according to my wife is to take a mans shoe size (european) and half it.
I have no idea how the US version of that would work.

A way better way to find that out also according to my wife is the following.

Now the sole of your foot is the same length as your forearm. (thats where the half the shoe size thing comes from apparently?)
From the tip of your middle finger to your wrist is your schlong size when ready for action.

From my middle finger to my writst is exactly 20 cm. No clue what that in inches would be. :unsure:

So my wife wasn't lying. But in her defence. She is 1,68m height. In her hands everything looks fucking gigantic :ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the tag "pregnancy" - is it only about Sarah or also about the daughters of the MC? (or are the father's daughters forever bracketed?)

Reactions: rudy007

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what I liked very much - a harmonious combination of soft, gentle indirect corruption by the father of his daughters (or maybe vice versa?) and - moments of spiritual catharsis due to external events that make you empathize with them, making the soul cleaner - they complement each other. I have never seen such a combination before.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes