rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When I read comments from previous 100... 200 pages, I'm will be glad when we see new update. We speak too much about, well, anything, and too little about game... Probably it's more than 200 pages away. At least it seams mosquito plague is over.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
When I read comments from previous 100... 200 pages, I'm will be glad when we see new update. We speak too much about, well, anything, and too little about game... Probably it's more than 200 pages away. At least it seams mosquito plague is over.
Mozzie season starts in two months time in my locale.

Reactions: rudy007

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
My old laptop died and went wherever you religious folks think is the afterlife. So I had to download and start again. Which is fine by me, get to relive this great game. On my original playthrough, chose one of the default names for the MC's unit, I think probably just "penis" but decided to call it "anaconda" and was pleasantly surprised that naughtyroad had coded in a response to my "very original choice that nobody else would ever possibly think of because I r smarter than them". Bravissimo

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
My old laptop died and went wherever you religious folks think is the afterlife. So I had to download and start again. Which is fine by me, get to relive this great game. On my original playthrough, chose one of the default names for the MC's unit, I think probably just "penis" but decided to call it "anaconda" and was pleasantly surprised that naughtyroad had coded in a response to my "very original choice that nobody else would ever possibly think of because I r smarter than them". Bravissimo
what the heck are you talking about?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
what the heck are you talking about?
The game gives you the option to name your penis.
You have the choice between selecting from a few that the dev provides, or typing in your own.

If you type something in, naughtyroad has some rather funny responses based on what you typed in.
The response is tailored to the name you picked. I named mine 'Babymaker', and I got a comment about impregnating the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
You have the choice between selecting from a few that the dev provides, or typing in your own.

If you type something in, naughtyroad has some rather funny responses based on what you typed in.
The response is tailored to the name you picked. I named mine 'Babymaker', and I got a comment about impregnating the girls.
oh really..ha ha, i didn't know that..thanks.
* i tried a new start but no such option like you said..

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Bad news.png
I'm truly shocked by that outrageous news!
Jeeves! Quick! Bring me a bottle of Captain Morgan and my cutlass! I'm a gonna slaughter that snake!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

What happens if you name it naughtyroad?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hehe
harem is a regular sex which provided by subscribe only and for subscribers only.
yes, first ride - testdrive, for free =)

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi guys, can someone please tell me the lastes dev news? A few pages earlier I found the last progress picture from start of April. Thats it?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: rudy007

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
The itch.io had an image that was 6 days old by then. Latest version of the infograph can be found on discord (free), patreon, and subscribestar (see my sig and below my avatar pic for links).
I tried to join the discord channel yesterday but it said the the invitation (the link in the first page) wasn't valid anymore, and doing a search in discord didn't bring any result... any suggestion?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and if we fantasize a little about the future, then I would persuade Zara to put one of her sons in a book with erotic stories with incest and see "how the pendulum of history swings", because it seems that Zara has a kink for incest, doesn't it? Well, you need to cheer her up. she's just afraid to be the first to approach her son. Well, let the son take the initiative.

and even if nothing comes of the idea of real incest with one of her sons - she still has the backup option of role-playing with the MC as an "alternate airfield" - what does Zara lose?

surely Zara has one of the sons - dependent and preoccupied with sex. such a person hardly has any independent future - so if mommy takes him to her bed - nothing bad will happen from this for world development. on the contrary, the son and mother will be more satisfied with life - there will be more for two happy people in the world - why not profit?
so at the next "review session in the archive room" the MC could start slowly putting smart thoughts into Zara's head, especially when Zara is close to the finish line. =)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes